Technical Analysis

D

Deleted member 118

Here we go again. Lots of positive signals today following some very good exposure from the RT podcast with edge impulse. That podcast will have been viewed by many and the overwhelming positive accreditation by edge impulse of Akida in my view confirms Akida is the key to many future products that will come to fruition with Edge Impulses assistance.

US market positive - ✅
ASX SPI positive - ✅
Previous close green candle - ✅
Strong positive indicative open - ✅

Similar position to mid may we sat at $1.10. 2 days later we tested $1.30 resistance, crashed through to $1.35 but unfortunately didn’t hold as shorters smashed us back down very quickly.

Hopefully the shorters are weak and today we can go straight to $1.30 in early trade. The traders have a wall set similar to the $1.10 wall yesterday. The RSI suggest we aren’t over bought yet, so traders will be buying in. Again beware the traders will try to sell down at some stage as they tried after open yesterday.

Wouldn’t it be nice to get there and stay there! Todays trade will be fascinating to watch.

Disclosure. I get it right some times and happy to admit get it wrong as well. Toss a coin and you can get the same result😁. I just like to call it how I see it.

The have sell orders all the way through the sell side in excess off over a million

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Here we go again. Lots of positive signals today following some very good exposure from the RT podcast with edge impulse. That podcast will have been viewed by many and the overwhelming positive accreditation by edge impulse of Akida in my view confirms Akida is the key to many future products that will come to fruition with Edge Impulses assistance.

US market positive - ✅
ASX SPI positive - ✅
Previous close green candle - ✅
Strong positive indicative open - ✅

Similar position to mid may we sat at $1.10. 2 days later we tested $1.30 resistance, crashed through to $1.35 but unfortunately didn’t hold as shorters smashed us back down very quickly.

Hopefully the shorters are weak and today we can go straight to $1.30 in early trade. The traders have a wall set similar to the $1.10 wall yesterday. The RSI suggest we aren’t over bought yet, so traders will be buying in. Again beware the traders will try to sell down at some stage as they tried after open yesterday.

Wouldn’t it be nice to get there and stay there! Todays trade will be fascinating to watch.

Disclosure. I get it right some times and happy to admit get it wrong as well. Toss a coin and you can get the same result😁. I just like to call it how I see it.
Todays trading is playing out very similar to yesterday, albeit on higher volume.

SP has been traded and not hard to see pip traders salivating on the easy money.

I get the feeling though, like yesterday, the buying will come in after lunch trading and push through very quickly to $1.20 like yesterdays gain. From then, higher or lower, we’ll leave that fate to the shorters who will possibly re-enter to try hold it back again. We all hope they fail. US futures direction still not clear. Could impact!

I still think SP is being played and will be until there is continuous exponential growth in consecutive quarters. If you don’t like roller coasters, either get off or just simply shut your eyes until we reach our destination.

My opinion as I see it (in the tea leaves) and after I tossed a coin 😉

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

db1969oz

Regular
Todays trading is playing out very similar to yesterday, albeit on higher volume.

SP has been traded and not hard to see pip traders salivating on the easy money.

I get the feeling though, like yesterday, the buying will come in after lunch trading and push through very quickly to $1.20 like yesterdays gain. From then, higher or lower, we’ll leave that fate to the shorters who will possibly re-enter to try hold it back again. We all hope they fail. US futures direction still not clear. Could impact!

I still think SP is being played and will be until there is continuous exponential growth in consecutive quarters. If you don’t like roller coasters, either get off or just simply shut your eyes until we reach our destination.

My opinion as I see it (in the tea leaves) and after I tossed a coin 😉
100 % getting played! Always is, and I can’t see it stopping unfortunately until some decent news or revenue shows u. But that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

Reactions: 3 users
100 % getting played! Always is, and I can’t see it stopping unfortunately until some decent news or revenue shows u. But that’s the way the cookie crumbles.
I think we have had the positive news. Didn’t have have any material or lasting impact that we all crave for. It would have to be earth shattering (apple/Microsoft/Tesla type) news to have any lasting effect.

The market is now waiting for recurring revenue of substance.

Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

I think we have had the positive news. Didn’t have have any material or lasting impact that we all crave for. It would have to be earth shattering (apple/Microsoft/Tesla type) news to have any lasting effect.

The market is now waiting for recurring revenue of substance.

Hate to say, but the last increase by $1 mill was probably 1/2 the royalty payment from megachips that is probably paid in 2 lumps sums, so the next I can’t see showing until dec quarterly, just hope we see an increase in sept quarterly or get some news as I can’t see much coming in it.

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

Any update?

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Any update?
Death cross still teasing. Not a good end to Friday's trading. Still low volume though either way. Waiting game IMO

Screenshot_20220807-164949_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Cheer for thats TheDrooben,

How do get such details graph on Comsec on the mobile?

Learning.
Just logged in through the Commsec website. Don't have a laptop or tablet at the moment so can only use that. Bit awkward to use but it does the job. Not a TA expert at all but use it to guide my top-ups. Haven't sold a single BRN share in two and a half years but buying when the TA-only and shorters provide the opportunity. Gotta play the game

Reactions: 11 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Just logged in through the Commsec website. Don't have a laptop or tablet at the moment so can only use that. Bit awkward to use but it does the job. Not a TA expert at all but use it to guide my top-ups. Haven't sold a single BRN share in two and a half years but buying when the TA-only and shorters provide the opportunity. Gotta play the game
Cheer, thank you TheDrooben.

I only use the app. Lol.

Learning

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

Been a while since i posted a chart update.

1659875269665.png

Sub wave 1 complete, pretty impressive movement from 80 - 134 ( 2.618 fib movement ) 65% appreciation, so it was only natural that profit taking would occur thereafter, what goes up vertical goes down vertical.

What normally happens after a sub wave 1 movement is a ABC correction sub wave 2 down movement, so in this case, A has been complete, with B following suit, then C normally completes the cycle.

Yellow arrow pointing to a bearish shooting star candle, normally pops up in a uptrend, so that could be the precursor for the C movement, conversely, if a clear break to the upside of resistance at 113/ 115 occurs, then sub wave 2 is done and dusted and sub wave 3 up follows.

Thats the theory according to Elliot Wave formation.

MACRO wise, next week could be a bit challenging.....

1659876007194.png

DOW facing head winds with a strong resistance zone required to be punched thru, blue bubble and RSI 14 suggesting a pull back might be on the cards as its looking rather toppy.

1659876493990.png

Regards to the NASDAQ, minor sub wave 3 up has hit the 1.618 target of 12648, RSI 14 is a bees dick away from reaching over bought 70 and there is head wind resistance where it currently lies plus further resistance at 12975.

So MACRO forces may not be in BRN favour come next week.

I bought my first parcel at 1.03 and i will wait to see how next week transpires before i add more.

All IMO< IMO< IMO

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

stuart888

Regular
Did you say Brainchip $5, that is an easy target over 12 months, no rush. Yes, just like the Five Dollar Man Key West! This guy is relentless, just like our Sales Team.

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

Been a while since i posted a chart update.

View attachment 13555

Sub wave 1 complete, pretty impressive movement from 80 - 134 ( 2.618 fib movement ) 65% appreciation, so it was only natural that profit taking would occur thereafter, what goes up vertical goes down vertical.

What normally happens after a sub wave 1 movement is a ABC correction sub wave 2 down movement, so in this case, A has been complete, with B following suit, then C normally completes the cycle.

Yellow arrow pointing to a bearish shooting star candle, normally pops up in a uptrend, so that could be the precursor for the C movement, conversely, if a clear break to the upside of resistance at 113/ 115 occurs, then sub wave 2 is done and dusted and sub wave 3 up follows.

Thats the theory according to Elliot Wave formation.

MACRO wise, next week could be a bit challenging.....

View attachment 13557
DOW facing head winds with a strong resistance zone required to be punched thru, blue bubble and RSI 14 suggesting a pull back might be on the cards as its looking rather toppy.

View attachment 13558

Regards to the NASDAQ, minor sub wave 3 up has hit the 1.618 target of 12648, RSI 14 is a bees dick away from reaching over bought 70 and there is head wind resistance where it currently lies plus further resistance at 12975.

So MACRO forces may not be in BRN favour come next week.

I bought my first parcel at 1.03 and i will wait to see how next week transpires before i add more.

All IMO< IMO< IMO
Hi All

1660094310452.png

MR Market can be sneaky at times, RHS blue bubble showing a couple of fake break out candles......:unsure:

I think i was a bit vague in my previous post about a " clear break of 113/115 ", the actual change of trend is actually a break of the 120 resistance line marked in white.

So 2 scenarios i have in mind, a break of 120 to the upside / change of trend, i top up, if SP drops below the 113 support line, then the c wave down has been confirmed and i await for until there is a clear bottom and get my next top up on the cheap, then once it breaks 120 resistance then i apply my final top up and go for a ride.

Just my thoughts as a trader.

IMO, IMO, IMO

Attachments

• 1660093851131.png
    1660093851131.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Ethinvestor

Regular
A drop incoming with 80% - 90% chance, so hold on if you want to buy in. I realise this is not going to be a popular post among us .. but as I always say i don’t post much but watch my success rate. :) my next post will be after the drop when i am buying in with 250k.

Attachments

• A24AD511-B23A-4F57-8AA0-002256E4D727.jpeg
    A24AD511-B23A-4F57-8AA0-002256E4D727.jpeg
    492.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Doz

Regular
Update . A rise incoming with 80% - 90% chance …….

Attachments

• 1660139545397.png
    1660139545397.png
    573.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

A drop incoming with 80% - 90% chance, so hold on if you want to buy in. I realise this is not going to be a popular post among us .. but as I always say i don’t post much but watch my success rate. :) my next post will be when i am buying in with 250k.

@DingoBorat

Last post back in May a big drop of shorts positions, let’s see if we are getting a big increase in short positions around now.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

Might see the shorters panic today at the Nasdaq up nearly 3% @Nugget65

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Might see the shorters panic today at the Nasdaq up nearly 3% @Nugget65
Yep. Some very encouraging inflation figures out of the US. Certainly cause for enthusiasm over there.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

stuart888

Regular
At some point soon Brainchip is going to go ballistic like Invitae did today.

Our day will come, it is just a matter of time. I am extremely confident in the Brainchip SNN solutions and how ubiquitous they will be.

1660160737906.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

Yep. Some very encouraging inflation figures out of the US. Certainly cause for enthusiasm over there.
Price of fuel went down hence the drop, everything else still going up which is still a worry

Top Bottom