Technical Analysis

D

Deleted member 118

Shhhhhh dippY , I have tried my best to conceal the real reason why the company hasn’t released the top 20 at this point . If you have worked it out , just give either my chart from last Sunday or the above supplementary post a like , and whatever you do , don’t inform the shorters .

All in my opinion ……

Yes I’m keen to find out very soon who has been accumulating BRN

And I hit the jackpot yesterday on a coin so got more money for some BrN shares,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users

Kachoo

Regular
Shhhhhh dippY , I have tried my best to conceal the real reason why the company hasn’t released the top 20 at this point . If you have worked it out , just give either my chart from last Sunday or the above supplementary post a like , and whatever you do , don’t inform the shorters .

All in my opinion ……
Some of us would definately love to hear your theory mate! Speculation is all we have. Like given.

Reactions: 3 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Yes I’m keen to find out very soon who has been accumulating BRN

And I hit the jackpot yesterday on a coin so got more money for some BrN shares,

Accumulating BRN speculation- ARM, ARK invest,INTEL, Nvidea, Elon
Any of those would be great 👍

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Lith galor

Emerged
Reactions: 6 users

db1969oz

Regular
Might as well fill that gap at $1.01 now and get it over and done with
Looks like it’s happening now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good

Labsy

Regular
Next run up to 1.50 I reckon, in next coupla weeks....
Stranger things have happened ;)
(Warning:blatant upramping alert) DYOR.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

hsc108

Have we filled the gap? What do we think?

Reactions: 5 users

TheDrooben

Gap filled today looking to hold support around $1.01. A nice big green candle tomorrow and finish above $1.14 would be a signal of reversal IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

But if it ain’t I’m off to Bunnings

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

hsc108

Either way. I'll be trying to free up some cash to top up!

• Fire

db1969oz

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

db1969oz

Regular

TheDrooben

Need to watch the 50 day sma v 200 sma. 50 day turning down do not want to see it cross the 200 day sma.....may signify a death cross. TA traders will be all over it. The big shorting campaign lately has kicked us in the arse. Big few days/weeks ahead.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220802-200135_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-200135_Chrome.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 88
With such low volume on open, and SP remains positive, it would appear the shorting is running out of steam.

The smallest thing such as a tech news rumour would absolutely destroy the shorts right now. You can sense the vulnerability of if all. Day traders appear to be in control now.

The last few days BRN was smashed down 30c. ASX appears wobbly yet BRN holding up. Sure. Someone or some group of sellers are holding it down. Bit of a wall forming up to $1.10.

Suggest this is likely to be favourable for BRN holders 😁

But as always, beware the day trade and shorting.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
With such low volume on open, and SP remains positive, it would appear the shorting is running out of steam.

The smallest thing such as a tech news rumour would absolutely destroy the shorts right now. You can sense the vulnerability of if all. Day traders appear to be in control now.

The last few days BRN was smashed down 30c. ASX appears wobbly yet BRN holding up. Sure. Someone or some group of sellers are holding it down. Bit of a wall forming up to $1.10.

Suggest this is likely to be favourable for BRN holders 😁

But as always, beware the day trade and shorting.
Well. The wall to $1.10 is gone. Next level?

• Fire

Labsy

Regular
Well. The wall to $1.10 is gone. Next level?
Feels like instos are adding to their holdings...
Our little BRN is very popular, don't u worry about that...
(Pure speculation)

• Fire
D

Deleted member 118

Looks like the buying line is going to start attacking the selling very shortly.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Here we go again. Lots of positive signals today following some very good exposure from the RT podcast with edge impulse. That podcast will have been viewed by many and the overwhelming positive accreditation by edge impulse of Akida in my view confirms Akida is the key to many future products that will come to fruition with Edge Impulses assistance.

US market positive - ✅
ASX SPI positive - ✅
Previous close green candle - ✅
Strong positive indicative open - ✅

Similar position to mid may we sat at $1.10. 2 days later we tested $1.30 resistance, crashed through to $1.35 but unfortunately didn’t hold as shorters smashed us back down very quickly.

Hopefully the shorters are weak and today we can go straight to $1.30 in early trade. The traders have a wall set similar to the $1.10 wall yesterday. The RSI suggest we aren’t over bought yet, so traders will be buying in. Again beware the traders will try to sell down at some stage as they tried after open yesterday.

Wouldn’t it be nice to get there and stay there! Todays trade will be fascinating to watch.

Disclosure. I get it right some times and happy to admit get it wrong as well. Toss a coin and you can get the same result😁. I just like to call it how I see it.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom