Technical Analysis

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Might see the shorters panic today at the Nasdaq up nearly 3% @Nugget65
Yes ... the sell side is building constantly this morning... so they are moving in!!

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

To all you shorters out there.

• Haha

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Nice hammer yesterday and tested support around 1.01-1.02. Looking for a green day for a reversal.........anyway back to Covid isolation
Screenshot_20220818-095152_CommSec.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Doz

Regular
Just under 3.5 times more imminent buyers than sellers . Seller volume drying up at these lows . Manipulators and accumulators running out of ideas and options .
Looks like the share price is primed for another run up in my opinion …… Don’t miss the bus !!!

Westpac Share Trading  Quotes.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Pmel

Regular
Just under 3.5 times more imminent buyers than sellers . Seller volume drying up at these lows . Manipulators and accumulators running out of ideas and options .
Looks like the share price is primed for another run up in my opinion …… Don’t miss the bus !!!

View attachment 14418
You mean all the other buyer seller are fake.

Reactions: 2 users

Silverson

Emerged
A close below .81c makes for a bearish case, a close above $1.27 makes for a bullish case In my opinion.
we could potentially be testing low target range (.81) between now and second week of October, historically September is not a great month for markets globally. I will personally be using the next month to add to my position (been a holder since AZK). If we hold above .81c then I expect November and December to be kind to me!

Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

A close below .81c makes for a bearish case, a close above $1.27 makes for a bullish case In my opinion.
we could potentially be testing low target range (.81) between now and second week of October, historically September is not a great month for markets globally. I will personally be using the next month to add to my position (been a holder since AZK). If we hold above .81c then I expect November and December to be kind to me!

Hi and welcome

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

I was holding on to buy at 0.99, probably wait a bit longer now

Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

1661673936603.png

Green bubbles indicating that SP might be flattening out...........:unsure:

According to EW, sub wave 4 down normally starts to turn around the height of sub wave 1 up or slightly under, so we are now at the nexus point so to speak.............good support lies where it currently stands plus the next leg down too, so hopefully a reversal is not far away.........

What complicates this scenario , is that the DOW and the NASDAQ had a horror Friday night..........:eek:

1661674350593.png

That said, i am not sure there is much more pain to come , with good support lying at the 50 / 61 fib, so by the latter part of next week, the wheel may start to turn.........🤞

1661674782902.png

NASDAQ is virtually a carbon copy of the DOW scenario, with the C wave to complete sub wave 4 down, potentially around the height of sub wave 1 up which also has solid support at 11585 or the next rung down .

So the DOW and NASDAQ have potentially a 1000pt drop to go MAX, but could be half of that...........only MR MARKET will determine.

I will start topping up early next week as BRN is close to OVERSOLD plus has a good support zone underneath.

Just my thoughts

IMO, IMO, IMO

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

dippY22

Regular
Hi All

View attachment 15243

Green bubbles indicating that SP might be flattening out...........:unsure:

According to EW, sub wave 4 down normally starts to turn around the height of sub wave 1 up or slightly under, so we are now at the nexus point so to speak.............good support lies where it currently stands plus the next leg down too, so hopefully a reversal is not far away.........

What complicates this scenario , is that the DOW and the NASDAQ had a horror Friday night..........:eek:

View attachment 15244

That said, i am not sure there is much more pain to come , with good support lying at the 50 / 61 fib, so by the latter part of next week, the wheel may start to turn.........🤞

View attachment 15245

NASDAQ is virtually a carbon copy of the DOW scenario, with the C wave to complete sub wave 4 down, potentially around the height of sub wave 1 up which also has solid support at 11585 or the next rung down .

So the DOW and NASDAQ have potentially a 1000pt drop to go MAX, but could be half of that...........only MR MARKET will determine.

I will start topping up early next week as BRN is close to OVERSOLD plus has a good support zone underneath.

Just my thoughts

IMO, IMO, IMO
BEISHA, you conclude with,....
"So the DOW and NASDAQ have potentially a 1000pt drop to go MAX, but could be half of that...........only MR MARKET will determine."

If MR. MARKET is another name for Jerome Powell (and the Fed),.....well, then I agree. It's important to remember who was directing Fridays U.S. funeral dirge.

dippY

Reactions: 4 users

Ethinvestor

Regular
As Promised guys on Aug 10th when I predicted BRN will fall (A) .. I said my next post will be again when I buy in for 250k (B).. well that happened today. I have a member here who can independently verify it as well (VictorG).. so iam not just talking but walking :)
I think i bought in a bit early today but iam happy at this price now… as it is 20c cheaper than aug 10th $1.10 ish - which percentage wise will make a huge difference to me when I sell for some extra profits. (This is just a trade account - I do hold BRN long term as well .. just for transparency and disclosure)
I hope this helped some people to hold on with buying on the 10th and taking the opportunity now at lower prices. Have a great week :)
@Rocket577

0F07055F-C208-4A43-83A1-5BB3C72E5535.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

BEISHA

Top 20
BEISHA, you conclude with,....
"So the DOW and NASDAQ have potentially a 1000pt drop to go MAX, but could be half of that...........only MR MARKET will determine."

If MR. MARKET is another name for Jerome Powell (and the Fed),.....well, then I agree. It's important to remember who was directing Fridays U.S. funeral dirge.

dippY
Yeah, Powell speech about " doing whatever is necessary " to achieve 2% inflation was certainly the catalyst for that 1000pt drop last Friday night.

What gets me confused, this inflation is caused by artificial means, supply constraint via COVID and the Russia v Ukraine war.

Wouldnt it be more preferable to pay more and sustain what essentially is FULL EMPLOYMENT in the US much like Australia , rather than driving folks to the wall and create a recession ?

Another thing i learnt too, September historically, is the worst performing month of the calendar year for the S& P 500 and the Dow, so interesting times ahead........imo.

1661863216831.png

Are those green bubbles the pivot for lift off for BRN ?

I spy a TWEEZER BOTTOM pattern......;)

Needs confirmation via breaking 94/100 resistance levels.

imo

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

dippY22

Regular
Yeah, Powell speech about " doing whatever is necessary " to achieve 2% inflation was certainly the catalyst for that 1000pt drop last Friday night.

What gets me confused, this inflation is caused by artificial means, supply constraint via COVID and the Russia v Ukraine war.

Wouldnt it be more preferable to pay more and sustain what essentially is FULL EMPLOYMENT in the US much like Australia , rather than driving folks to the wall and create a recession ?

Another thing i learnt too, September historically, is the worst performing month of the calendar year for the S& P 500 and the Dow, so interesting times ahead........imo.

View attachment 15451

Are those green bubbles the pivot for lift off for BRN ?

I spy a TWEEZER BOTTOM pattern......;)

Needs confirmation via breaking 94/100 resistance levels.

imo

I'm not a chartist like you. Who knows what September will bring. I just sense some exhaustion after a few lousy days, and quality stocks on sale. I also know the Fed see's inflation as the enemy and will vanquish it and damn the collateral damage (including the stock market).

Bobbieb

Emerged
As Promised guys on Aug 10th when I predicted BRN will fall .. I said my next post will be again when I buy in for 250k .. well that happened today. I have a member here who can independently verify it as well (VictorG).. so iam not just talking but walking :)
I think i bought in a bit early today but iam happy at this price now… as it is 20c cheaper than aug 10th $1.10 ish - which percentage wise will make a huge difference to me when I sell for some extra profits. (This is just a trade account - I do hold BRN long term as well .. just for transparency and disclosure)
I hope this helped some people to hold on with buying on the 10th and taking the opportunity now at lower prices. Have a great week :)
@Rocket577

View attachment 15398
nice. I think .88 was the bottom. Load the truck up

• Love

toasty

Regular
Nice to see a couple of green days in a row.....and an increasing gap between buyer and seller numbers

FWIW

Reactions: 3 users

Cardpro

Regular
The trading activity seems really odd... looks like someone is loading off...

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
The trading activity seems really odd... looks like someone is loading off...
Extremely low volume..........nothing to see here

There was a triple bottom on the daily a few weeks ago, now theres a triple bottom potentially forming on the weekly chart. One to keep an eye out for. If it breaks above around $1.20 then its possibly onwards and upwards to $1.50.

IMO

• Love
There was a triple bottom on the daily a few weeks ago, now theres a triple bottom potentially forming on the weekly chart. One to keep an eye out for. If it breaks above around $1.20 then its possibly onwards and upwards to $1.50.

IMO

I'm pretty average at drawing, I need some suggestions on what software to use. But i think the below mark up provides enough of a visual of my previous post. Will be interesting to see how it plays out IMO.

BrainChip Holdings Limited_20220902_13.27.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Ethinvestor

Regular
I'm pretty average at drawing, I need some suggestions on what software to use. But i think the below mark up provides enough of a visual of my previous post. Will be interesting to see how it plays out IMO.

View attachment 15680
Your Drawing is preety good :)
I used many softwares in the last 25 years like MetaStock etc but these days Trading-view( shorturl.at/aefx4 ) is the only contender ..:) I use Pro+ as thats enough for my needs and cheaper and more flexible than any other platform and has all the markets for free.
You do need internet to use it, and Iam not sure how good they data adjustments are like on splits etc but seems ok.

Otherwise if you don’t want to spend any money you can do some limited charting for free with incrediblecharts.com Its preety good for free if u only doing occasionally and not looking to become a pro :)

Top Bottom