F41E4820-4F92-4CFA-ABC5-D4690207CE93.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Nice one misslou. Critical to keep an eye on what's going on in the field.
Here's a version from Sean's presentation yesterday.

Screenshot (492).png

Reactions: 28 users
Reactions: 3 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Ticker Symbol YOU

Discussing the wider AI players. Brainchip is not mentioned in this video, but one can see the potential even small players will have in this space.

Brainchip being the first to the market, with commercial deals already signed, it is fair to say we can grab a good chunk of this.

Projected hardware spending in AI :
2021 - $17 Billion
2025 - $285 Billion
2030 - $1.7 Trillion

Expected collective revenue by AI software companies:
2030 - $14 Trillion

Expected collective revenue by AI hardware companies:
2030 - $1.7 Trillion

Now I know why Brainchip is concentrating on IP. Does anyone want to do some maths on what Brainchip will do if we manage a meagre 1% of the market?
Being the first neural network on the Edge player, how much would we be able to achieve?
I would say, taking profits is well and good, but Brainchip is one company I will never sell out.

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. DYOR.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Rskiff

Regular

Ticker Symbol YOU

Discussing the wider AI players. Brainchip is not mentioned in this video, but one can see the potential even small players will have in this space.

Brainchip being the first to the market, with commercial deals already signed, it is fair to say we can grab a good chunk of this.

Projected hardware spending in AI :
2021 - $17 Billion
2025 - $285 Billion
2030 - $1.7 Trillion

Expected collective revenue by AI software companies:
2030 - $14 Trillion

Expected collective revenue by AI hardware companies:
2030 - $1.7 Trillion

Now I know why Brainchip is concentrating on IP. Does anyone want to do some maths on what Brainchip will do if we manage a meagre 1% of the market?
Being the first neural network on the Edge player, how much would we be able to achieve?
I would say, taking profits is well and good, but Brainchip is one company I will never sell out.

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. DYOR.

Hey @BaconLover, there is a ARK thread which this is on as well, plus other ones relating to ARK. https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/ark.51/
Everyone feel free to add :)

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom