Fundamental Analysis

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
This is the full extract:

Machine Vision the desire for highly accurate visual inspection methods is driving
demand for artificial intelligence. The Company has partnered with companies
such as SAFRAN in Paris, France, which is developing an innovative inspection
system for a mission critical manufacturing application. As well, at Airbus in
Toulouse, France, the Company has collaborated on a variety of video analytic
projects. Other applications include vehicle identification and infrastructure
inspection.

o The Machine Vision market is most notably represented by the automotive
industry. As Autonomous Driver Assisted Systems (ADAS) and fully
autonomous vehicles become more prevalent the requirements for real-
time video analytics become more critical. BrainChip’s Spiking Neural
Network represents a best-in-class solution for this demanding application.
The Company is currently engaged with IniLabs in Switzerland, a developer
of DVS cameras that are applicable in autonomous vehicle applications.
The Company is also engaged in discussions with Volkswagen.
Cheers

Reactions: 1 users

hotty4040

Regular
I have updated this list of research threads and moved across the confirmed list (I will maintain the list in this thread)

I need some feedback, I noticed MosChip was missing so there are names not here. What am I missing here?
You're not missing much IMHO to speak of uiux, maybe a "tea break" occasionally ;)

Truly, a magnificent effort for the work and time you give to all of us on this forum @uiux. Thank you for your contributions.

I think I'm developing a brainchip or two on my shoulders it would seem.

Akida Ballista

hotty...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

out_ales

HI all. I have been sitting back just watching as the chaos settles thinking of how to make this site a more friendly place for fundamental analysis and also a more easily readable and navigable resource. As everyone is aware I love contributing research that has been collated and themed. Usually this is just my own research accrued as I have followed and investigated a trend I see playing out either in the news or industry. So to assist us all in contributing in a beneficial way and to keep this research on point, validated (as best as we personally can) and filtered (helping each other separate the wheat from the chaff), I figured we needed an index thread.

This index thread will serve to point to other threads that pop up in an organic way. As you will notice through the patterns of my own research threads, I tend to dump a massive collation of research in the first post of the thread, then follow the trend as new information arises or is found. I believe that the other contributors also share a similar methodology. I believe if we can keep the threads on point and be respectful to the thread creator by avoiding discussing irrelevant subjects, each thread will become a powerful resource that will serve to educate all on the trend and the related industry at large.

I will maintain this post to keep it updated with the latest research threads that have been recommended. If you think a thread should be added to the list, post your suggestion below. Remember to keep your contributions to these threads entirely on trend.

Research threads:

Confirmed:

NameReference
NASA
Ford
Valeo
Mercedes
Volkswagen
Tata Consultancy Services
Nanose
Stabilo
Quantum Ventura
Intellisense Systems
Riverside Research
Blue Ridge Envisioneering
Tensor Innovation Partners
BascomHunter Technologies
SiFive
Information Systems Laboritories
MagikEye
Megachips
Renesas
NUMEM
Vorago
Biotome
Prophesee
Edge Impulse
ARM
NVISO
MosChip
Eastronic
Saleslink

Associated with SBIRs
  • DOE
  • MDA
  • DARPA
  • USAF
  • AFWERX
  • NASA
  • The Artemis Program
  • EVA Exploration Office
  • EVA Strategic Planning and Architecture group
  • Exploration Mission Planning Office
  • IARPA
  • AFRL
  • CCDC
  • NRO
  • NAVY
  • ARMY
Admirable effort also there is action on the PATENT FRONT.

Seems US has finally granted the Spiking Neural Network Patent after a bit of to and fro from April.

Seems like the moat is now full of water and an aussie poatent applied for so must be some activity behind the scenes

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom