buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Anyone seen our resident "rocket man" :) ;);) morning @wilzy123 :cool: 🚀

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Going to be really interesting to see if my analysis stands up to a super dooper MACRO last night.

DOW up 750pts and the NASDAQ up 330pts...........

The earnings data didnt disappoint.

imo
1658318605107.png

Mr Market pulled my pants down today..............🤪😭🖕

pants down.gif

Isnt it amazing what a bit of positive sentiment does for a stock ?

Or is it FOMO ?

Either way , good volume and GAP up ( red arrow ) today to smash past that strong resistance @$1 and in doing so, broke the symmetrical triangle pattern too. .......didnt see that coming.

Has it got any more juice left ?

a) RSI 14 @ 66 on the daily chart is technically not over bought.......👍

b) However, SP is miles in front of the upper bollie band.........👎

c) Got some pretty strong resistance up above ......👎

1658320415440.png

HOURLY CHART

a) Triple top 114 ( upper green bubble )

b ) RSI 14 hit over bought 87 which is huge

The law of probability suggests its due for a pullback to challenge the support at $1 ( which was resistance until today ) and close the gap.

But what would i know, you guys be the judge, ........i dont want my pants pulled down again !!

imo

Attachments

• patience.gif
    patience.gif
    43.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

View attachment 11996

View attachment 11998

Or is it FOMO ?

Either way , good volume and GAP up ( red arrow ) today to smash past that strong resistance @$1 and in doing so, broke the symmetrical triangle pattern too. .......didnt see that coming.

View attachment 11999
HOURLY CHART

The law of probability suggests its due for a pullback to challenge the support at $1 ( which was resistance until today ) and close the gap.

But what would i know, you guys be the judge, ........i dont want my pants pulled down again !!

imo
Looks like the Nasdaq could be back in favor with investors and hopefully we will start heading back north in the coming months.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
View attachment 11996

View attachment 11998

Or is it FOMO ?

View attachment 11999
HOURLY CHART

imo
That gap at $1.01 is worth watching. Hope it gets filled quickly and new support holds. Then we are looking good

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
F

Filobeddo

Anyone seen our resident "rocket man" :) ;);) morning @wilzy123 :cool: 🚀

Please don’t wear him out, we’ve already churned through a shit load of fuel 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

That gap at $1.01 is worth watching. Hope it gets filled quickly and new support holds. Then we are looking good

Not all gaps get filled

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TheDrooben

Not all gaps get filled

True but I would say 95% get filled. IMO they tend to be a self-fulfilling prediction as purely TA traders see them and sell down to the gap. I use the gaps as a guide as to where it COULD get back to. 95% FA trader here so hopefully this is a breakaway gap. 🤞

• Fire

Cyw

Regular
Will the $1.01 gap or the $1.90 gap get filled first?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Just some prev & today chart posts thought would link over here too.

Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

The week that was.....

1658577686860.png

DOW WEEKLY CHART

Dow had a positive week..............up nearly 600pts

Looks like good consolidation going on after sub wave 4 down hit the 38 fib support level on the 13/6/22, with this weeks candle ( blue arrow ) producing a mini breakout.

The 5 ema is rising which is a positive, you can also see a double bottom 29 on the RSI 14 indicator and now rising out of the over sold zone which is also a positive.

1658578117922.png

NASDAQ WEEKLY CHART

A positive week with a 350 Pt gain approx.

Its development is a virtual carbon copy of the DOW, good consolidation / support around the 11000 level. 5 ema rising and RSI 14 consolidating around the oversold 29 level and rising.

Promising signs that the MACRO has seen the lows and developing a reversal .

1658578632669.png

BRN WEEKLY CHART

Had a near on 30% gain for the week, best performing stock on my watch list by far !!

Bullish engulfing candles are a thing of beauty......(y)

What i really like about this chart is there is very few resistance zones in which to break.

Once 160 resistance is broken, then there is a quick and easy path to the ATH of 2.33, cause there is no resistance holding it back.

Part of the reason i am interested in this stock apart from the technology.

1658579638783.png

Despite the great run for the week, BRN on the DAILY chart looks topped , with that long red candle appearing which threatened to completely engulf the previous long green candle early on Friday but recovered somewhat.

RSI 14 hit the overbought at 70 and now is bending over.

Dow and Nasdaq finished weaker on Friday night, so i think that will be the catalyst for further weakness for BRN come Monday and confirm the ABC correction wave 2 down.

imo

• Love

Doz

Regular
BRN 1.180 ▼ −2.07.png

I am not quite sure how anyone can accurately chart Brainchip at the moment . My eyes will be firmly fixed on any accompanying documentation provided near or around the upcoming quarterly . However I do have reasons to believe that the shorts have been forewarned to proceed with caution .

All in my opinion ……

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

View attachment 12340

I am not quite sure how anyone can accurately chart Brainchip at the moment . My eyes will be firmly fixed on any accompanying documentation provided near or around the upcoming quarterly . However I do have reasons to believe that the shorts have been forewarned to proceed with caution .

All in my opinion ……
Best and most accurate chart ever to date

• Haha
  • Love

TheDrooben

20sma looking to cross 50sma and 100sma soon.......ready for a big run imo

Screenshot_20220727-172646_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

TheDrooben

Last time this happened was toward the end of Nov last year.......history shows what happened shortly after

Screenshot_20220727-175516_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

TheDrooben

Might as well fill that gap at $1.01 now and get it over and done with

Doz

Regular
Best and most accurate chart ever to date

Thanks Rocket , she sure is turning out to be a real beauty . I will let you in on my little charting secret , I have added some factual fundamentals ( refer red notes ) with a dash of possible fundamentals ( refer green note ) . Obviously the green note was based upon the recent knowledge of mass accumulation within a certain holding , however this could also be easily replaced with a new licensing deal , or maybe even both . The company has certainly postponed the expected list for good reason .

Anyway for some reason I can see the above turn of events causing clothing to catch on fire in a massive inferno .

Looking forward to watching this unfold .

Red answers ( RFM & AM )

All in my opinion ……

Last edited:
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 118

The company has certainly postponed the expected list for good reason .

Anyway for some reason I can see the above turn of events causing clothing to catch on fire in a massive inferno .

Red answers ( RFM & AM )

All in my opinion ……

I’ve been pondering also why the delay. Maybe someone is about to take a position into the company, pushing the share price above the $3 needed for the Nasdaq listing.

Reactions: 3 users

dippY22

Regular
Thanks Rocket , she sure is turning out to be a real beauty . I will let you in on my little charting secret , I have added some factual fundamentals ( refer red notes ) with a dash of possible fundamentals ( refer green note ) . Obviously the green note was based upon the recent knowledge of mass accumulation within a certain holding , however this could also be easily replaced with a new licensing deal , or maybe even both . The company has certainly postponed the expected list for good reason .

Red answers ( RFM & AM )

All in my opinion ……
Would you be so kind to update this again soon?

Reactions: 2 users

Doz

Regular
Would you be so kind to update this again soon?

Shhhhhh dippY , I have tried my best to conceal the real reason why the company hasn’t released the top 20 at this point . If you have worked it out , just give either my chart from last Sunday or the above supplementary post a like , and whatever you do , don’t inform the shorters .

All in my opinion ……

Reactions: 6 users

dippY22

Regular
Shhhhhh dippY , I have tried my best to conceal the real reason why the company hasn’t released the top 20 at this point . If you have worked it out , just give either my chart from last Sunday or the above supplementary post a like , and whatever you do , don’t inform the shorters .

All in my opinion ……
"Like" given, but I have not worked it out. Could you private message me and explain what the heck is being inferred by you and lost on me? It seems too cryptic to me and I don't get it. I suck at escape rooms and scrabble, too, by the way. And I abhore puzzles. Ok,...thanks,
dippY (... for a reason)

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom