Technical Analysis

Your Drawing is preety good :)
I used many softwares in the last 25 years like MetaStock etc but these days Trading-view( shorturl.at/aefx4 ) is the only contender ..:) I use Pro+ as thats enough for my needs and cheaper and more flexible than any other platform and has all the markets for free.
You do need internet to use it, and Iam not sure how good they data adjustments are like on splits etc but seems ok.

Otherwise if you don’t want to spend any money you can do some limited charting for free with incrediblecharts.com Its preety good for free if u only doing occasionally and not looking to become a pro :)
Thanks for the suggestion. Will have to check them out 👍

Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

1662878219942.png

BRN starting to get its groove on now..........imo

Upper bubble, you can see heiken ashi candles going nice and green with the wick pointing up.........thats what you want to see !

You can also see in that upper bubble, 5ema converging with the 9 ema, with both the 18 & 30 ema flattening out....:)

RSI 14 indicator now pointing north in the right direction too.......:)

Volume still small...........but everything else looks bullish.

MACRO

1662878533328.png

DOW getting its bullish groove on too.........:)

1662878789153.png

So too the NASDAQ............:)

Get ready for lift off folks, BRN should have a good start to the week...........short / medium term for the MACRO looks bullish , so sentiment back on BRN side, as it will for plenty other stocks too.

Some positive news flow would aid the cause too..........;)

Happy days ahead.

As usual.....

IMO, IMO, IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 118

What weird sellers at the end of the day. Can it be one trader selling multiple amounts or are people that desperate to cash in? Just seems really strange today.

E3BE1928-084A-472E-A00F-93D875AC1CDD.png

Well someone sold shed loads at 0.95 after close

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Weird 0.95 sale again after close yesterday

240DA169-5C1C-4E62-A473-F2CED3DE69C4.png

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
What games are these WANCA, playing? And the NASDAQ was up last night.
Screenshot_20220915_085039_CommSec.jpg

Learning

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

toasty

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Remember that amateurs open the market, professionals close it. See how the close pans out.............
That's the reason I used the reference 'WANCA'. 😆😂😎

Learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dang Son

Regular
What's A Neuromorphic Chip Anyway?
1663208101410.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Doz

Regular
The first slide below is from a senate inquiry into the failings of our market regulators to maintain a fair and equitable market . The second slide is a copy of this morning’s auction manipulation , precisely the illegal activity addressed and highlighted in the enquiry . The operators of the HFT algorithms should expect a knock on the door at some stage , with 100’s of examples of this documented activity in my possession , it is going to be extremely difficult for our regulators to turn a blind eye . I am fully committed to follow this through .This should lead to an outcome where those responsible will face many millions of dollars in fines , certainly many multiples of what they believe they have made . We may also see those responsible for market manipulation serve time and where applicable the removal of financial licenses . Maybe even a massive class action will follow .

E445A4AA-F4C1-4F09-924B-8447C39D4721.jpeg
AA5EEE98-3140-419A-8E5F-42B76DB74E8A.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
Traingles are interesting patterns to watch.

This one, forming on the daily, has to break on or before October 14th.
Interesting targets, pending on the Bull or Bearish view, if it remains valid.
Is one piece of the potentially millions of pieces of news that we all know is coming going to drop by then to make this a reality?
Is the accumulation phase drawing to a close?

1663383703122.png

Patiently waiting our reward we are 🙃

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Doz

Regular
Further information provided exposing those conducting illegal share price manipulation .

17th June , Brainchip enters the ASX200 index .
The next trading day , Monday 20th June , the first sign of a series of HFT algorithmic trading numbers used to manipulate the share price during the auction periods appears . ( refer first slide )

Last Friday 16th September , these HFT algorithmic numbers appear again during the closing auction , as per normal . This time they are accompanied with the XT cross trade symbol . ( refer second slide )

Working through the transactions , I note that they were sold into the 6,430,720 index fund buy order , which was computer generated and appeared right on 4.00pm . ( refer third slide )

From this information and in my opinion , I can conclude ,
The illegal auction share price manipulation is being conducted via the same broker who is also entrusted to accumulate large volumes of Brainchip shares for managed index funds .

I will be forwarding this new information onto our regulators for investigation once I have viewed the short activity .

F5A68027-7C60-4F85-BAEF-C4A8DFA42CE6.jpeg
1DD9E806-84DB-4CCB-BADE-6E0519478EC8.jpeg
CCA279BC-18D3-491A-8F71-857609B8BD27.jpeg
345FEDE0-F052-40CE-BCAF-E6A5DAD8B5F0.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Further information provided exposing those conducting illegal share price manipulation .

The next trading day , Monday 20th June , the first sign of a series of HFT algorithmic trading numbers used to manipulate the share price during the auction periods appears . ( refer first slide )

Last Friday 16th September , these HFT algorithmic numbers appear again during the closing auction , as per normal . This time they are accompanied with the XT cross trade symbol . ( refer second slide )

Working through the transactions , I note that they were sold into the 6,430,720 index fund buy order , which was computer generated and appeared right on 4.00pm . ( refer third slide )

The illegal auction share price manipulation is being conducted via the same broker who is also entrusted to accumulate large volumes of Brainchip shares for managed index funds .

I will be forwarding this new information onto our regulators for investigation once I have viewed the short activity .

View attachment 16872 View attachment 16873 View attachment 16874 View attachment 16875
Unreal :mad: .. Thanks and great work @Doz

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Wags

Regular

View attachment 16872 View attachment 16873 View attachment 16874 View attachment 16875
Fantastic work Doz.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

Hi Doz,

Thank you.

Learning.

Reactions: 3 users

Ethinvestor

Regular
Maybe not my place to say.. but many stuff posted gere has nothing to do with technical analysis…. Maybe somebody should open up a market manipulation thread so when i come here i only see Technical stuff here .. not market manipulations, regulations etc… it shouldn’t be in this thread…. Like this page more than 50% nothing to do with technical if you look trough.. so mr Moderator do something please…lol:)

Maybe not my place to say.. but many stuff posted gere has nothing to do with technical analysis…. Maybe somebody should open up a market manipulation thread so when i come here i only see Technical stuff here .. not market manipulations, regulations etc… it shouldn’t be in this thread…. Like this page more than 50% nothing to do with technical if you look trough.. so mr Moderator do something please…lol:)
Freedom of speech mate, say what you want nobody has a right to control what you say, you can set up a thread for market manipulation nothing stopping you unless you don't know how to start a new topic.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

M_C

Founding Member
You have control @Ethinvestor that is the beauty of @zeeb0t s forum. Report posts you think aren't relevant, if others agree, they will be removed. Simple.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Has anyone noted, the data from yesterday trading is not on Comsec.
Screenshot_20220920_102014_CommSec.jpg

Learning.

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Big test of 88c support....again

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom