Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

db1969oz

Regular
I’d be happy if we got back to $1 -$1.20 range we seemed to be comfortably sitting in 6 or so months ago! And soon, As I mentioned before, I’m still holding out as long as possible to sell some shares that I need to sell very soon unfortunately! I’m sure that day will be the absolute bottom! i really can’t believe we’ve come back to this level and floundering here! Not Happy Jan! I wish I’d have done a Dolci!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

stuart888

Regular
Go Ukraine AI tools. It is amazing how their tablet software with drones AI can pick out friend or enemy.

This is Palantir. If the person in the woods is russian the graphic is differnet, if from the UK it shows friend. This is AI 100%, same with tanks and the rest.

Sorry to bring up a war negative, but Palantir has been touting their targeting.

It is all here, live from the Ukraine. It works fantastically. Very good from beginning to end.

Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Go Ukraine AI tools. It is amazing how their tablet software with drones AI can pick out friend or enemy.

This is Palantir. If the person in the woods is russian the graphic is differnet, if from the UK it shows friend. This is AI 100%, same with tanks and the rest.

Sorry to bring up a war negative, but Palantir has been touting their targeting.

It is all here, live from the Ukraine. It works fantastically. Very good from beginning to end.

I bet it cannot identify a balloon 🎈.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I've recently learnt not to be fixed with my price target.
The problem being, if I have say $5.00 price target and price gets to $4.90 and starts to retrace, I might stay put and wait for the $5.00 share price which may never come.
Good to have a ball park figure mate but never be stuck there as I found out the hard way with another stock 😆

Having said that, I'd be taking some profits around that $5.00 and keep a handsome number still at hand.
Why? Well, because when we reach $5.00 it will be on substantial progress and profits 📈 aka balance sheet evidence. There's every chance if that happens we go big enough to catch that 1 to 2% market everyone's looking forward to.
Not financial advice and I don't recommend this method to anyone reading, your personal goals will be different 😉
Good point BL, that I believe if Brainchip reaches $5 there's a good chance they're doing a whole lot right, the snowball effect has started to gather quite a bit of momentum and I don't think much is going to get in the way of it.

Not financial advice and purely my opinion only, but by this stage if you're able to hold, then there's a good chance you'll continue to ride this ever-growing snowball well into the future.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
50 cent laughing GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

db1969oz

Regular
  • Sad

VictorG

A target range of $5 to $8 dollars should be achievable by mid 2025. It won't stay there for long because once revenue begins to trickle in it will turn into a tsunami very quickly.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Fuck, we are heading to the 50s again.
My gut feeling as I said a few months ago, is that we will touch back to pre Merc sp.

I only say this because there was nil $’s attached to the announcement.

I hope I’m wrong. But if it does I’m doubling down.

Foxdog

Regular
So with all of the 'dot joining', hype, supposed never-ending possibilities, Rob Telson saying patience will be rewarded, etc, etc what is everyone's thoughts on BRN actually not being successful? Or another way of asking: what is the worst case scenario from our current position, bearing in mind that AKIDA must be valuable to someone out there?

• Thinking
  • Haha

BaconLover

Founding Member
So with all of the 'dot joining', hype, supposed never-ending possibilities, Rob Telson saying patience will be rewarded, etc, etc what is everyone's thoughts on BRN actually not being successful? Or another way of asking: what is the worst case scenario from our current position, bearing in mind that AKIDA must be valuable to someone out there?
I doubt it will be 'unsuccessful'. Too many top companies interested in the product.

Worse case scenario? There is a takeover attempt now, and then somehow it gets voted and shareholders get peanuts.
Though I doubt that would happen too, and with all the dot joining, surely things would come back alive again.
When? I have no clue. From Peter's, Tony's and other personnel's words, I believed it would be 2022.
This did not happen.
Hopefully the management take it as a lesson not to give guidance unless they are absolutely certain. Imagine a top company on ASX providing a guidance and missing it, what would happen on the next trading day?
There is a reason we are here today.

Not blaming anyone, it's all a learning opportunity for me.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Foxdog

Regular
I doubt it will be 'unsuccessful'. Too many top companies interested in the product.

Worse case scenario? There is a takeover attempt now, and then somehow it gets voted and shareholders get peanuts.
Though I doubt that would happen too, and with all the dot joining, surely things would come back alive again.
When? I have no clue. From Peter's, Tony's and other personnel's words, I believed it would be 2022.
This did not happen.
Hopefully the management take it as a lesson not to give guidance unless they are absolutely certain. Imagine a top company on ASX providing a guidance and missing it, what would happen on the next trading day?

Yeah similar to what I'm thinking. Hopefully more will be revealed at the AGM.

Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

This did not happen.

I feel that we deserve a better explanation than the weak economic conditions. Microsoft just invested $10 billion into ChatGPT in the same economy.

• Fire

RobjHunt

Regular
My thoughts on BRN not being successful;
1. Nil​
2. Zip​
3. Zero​
4. Noneski​

• Fire
  • Love

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
My thoughts on BRN not being successful;
1. Nil​
2. Zip​
3. Zero​
4. Noneski​
BRN already successful" - Jean-Luc Chatelain, CTO, Accenture

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I feel that we deserve a better explanation than the weak economic conditions. Microsoft just invested $10 billion into ChatGPT in the same economy.
Microsoft invested that money for political/strategic reasons both against Google and future control of information in my opinion.

They're trying to resuscitate "Bing" engine and thereby trying to take on Google.
Some of the answers that ChatGPT gives you are absolutely one sided.

Akida wouldn't be a fit for their purposes, so I understand why money's not flowing yet.
I believe a few companies will try to take a stake in us, sooner or later. If there's a successful company, then it's in their interest to have some pulling power in it, or else miss out having a seat when big calls are made on the company board. No idea when that'd happen but obviously a lot depends on the next couple of years balance sheet health and progress.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

charles2

Regular
  • Thinking

Foxdog

Regular
BRN already successful" - Jean-Luc Chatelain, CTO, Accenture
Yeah but this is what makes me shake my head (a bit like the constant speculative dot joining). Was Jean-Luc's remark about success in relation to development of AKIDA i.e. bringing it to reality or was he referencing commercial success i.e. pending revenue. I tend to think it was the former, which still leaves us with a great product that no one wants to pay for?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Vivo en Mexico.

Nada es correcto.
Whoops, I thought it meant “nothing”. Well, to put it more oztraylian, I meant No Fuk’in Chance!

• Haha
Top Bottom