Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

BaconLover

Founding Member
Funny how the sentiment has changed - I voiced similar concerns a while back and got blasted by many. I'm sick of all the dot joining and potential partnerships - I think the 1000 eyes are mostly jumping at shadows.
I was impressed with TD's email response today, though which acknowledged the delays and advised that patience would likely reward long term holders. AKIDA 1000 clearly isn't quite what it was stacked up to be,from a commercialization sense, hence the roll out of 1.5 and 2.0 soon. Let's see if the next quarter shows some reaction to the upgraded tech.

I personally think Akida500 is what will bring us the riches.

Make no mistake, I'm bullish on BRN long term.

AI stocks on NASDAQ have started to break out of their bases too, so won't be surprised if we smash these prices soon.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Foxdog

Regular
Nah that's no fun.

Sensitive ones can have their own boring party.

We're going to attend the shareholders party 🥳
And dance the f*ck out after having couple of shots of whisky.

Happy Dance GIF
Nah brah...rum 👌😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Good to see the share price up a little today. The rest of the ASX got smashed when the RBA raised rates so not a bad day overall.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Forum is quiet today. Shareholders have realised we have to work and can't retire from BRN just yet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Labsy

Regular
I get the feeling we are sitting on a rocket ship about to head to the moon. We are strapped in, engines are firing... shaking....count down.... here we gooooo.....hold on... explosive sales... coming soon. No doubt about it.

• Fire
  • Love

Labsy

Regular
BRN is like an old car no fuel injectors. So has to warm up for a bit in the driveway before takeoff.
Haha, that's it mate! TORANA SLR 5000...rumbling like mental in the garage... waiting for the garage door to open and drop a massive burnout in the street..😂🤣

• Fire
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Toranamok

• Fire

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

Learning 🏖

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Labsy

Regular
Happy Big Lebowski GIF

• Haha

stuart888

Regular
Why will the share price win in the end??? None-Zeros!

The Brainchip Tech Foundations of course. We all know, this same Von-Neuman-Buster info is boosted by partners.

Time will prove the foundation. Always-on, low-power, ML on the TinyML edge. Go Brainchip Go.

https://brainchip.com/technology/

1675897351579.png

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

stuart888

Regular
Akida 500 was more for white goods correct?
Damn surprised the outraged have not cancelled that label yet.
Coming soon, in my opinion. As the confidence contines to steamroll. My prediction, "Category Leadership" is what Brainchip needs to convey. As long as they can back it up.

Meaning, if say the Keyword Spotting Use-Case for Mercedes is the fastest benched marked. Category Leading.

Only embellish "facts" at the time. But do boost.

Only if true, this kind of extra zip in verbiage could be fantastic Brainchip CEO to use in the quarterly updates.

"We intend to extend our Category Leading...".

Reactions: 5 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Quoting @Rise from the ashes post with the interview with pvdm from the other thread. I don't want to post it there because I'll get run out of there with pitchforks from the usual insecurity crew.

The stocks Down Under interview that was posted where PVDM stated that the growth in our companies expenses is not a concern because we are expecting explosive sales within 2 years. That was June 9, 2021. We are nearly there without the boom yet.

Obviously, the current economic climate is not helping. Let's add 6-12 months to his timeline. Hopefully these explosive sales eventuate by the end of this year!!

poop sneezing GIF

• Love
  • Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
the current economic climate is not helping
I think this IS the key mate.
I remember someone mocking people who follow broader markets like SP500, but truth be told, investing is much easier if we buy when market is not in free fall.
When Peter made that comment we didn't have any signs of market being at the top either.

robsmark

Regular
Fucking shit show.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Fucking shit show.

No new sales means our share price will continue to slide.

Thank goodness for Weebit or my portfolio would be looking trash!

FJ-215

Regular
Quoting @Rise from the ashes post with the interview with pvdm from the other thread. I don't want to post it there because I'll get run out of there with pitchforks from the usual insecurity crew.

The stocks Down Under interview that was posted where PVDM stated that the growth in our companies expenses is not a concern because we are expecting explosive sales within 2 years. That was June 9, 2021. We are nearly there without the boom yet.

Obviously, the current economic climate is not helping. Let's add 6-12 months to his timeline. Hopefully these explosive sales eventuate by the end of this year!!

poop sneezing GIF
PVDM was also expecting chip sales. IP model only now.

Reactions: 4 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
PVDM was also expecting chip sales. IP model only now.

True.

I am just a bit jaded because a few people have said things that I have made decisions based on and the opposite has happened.

PVDM - Explosive sales - hasn't happened.
RBA Chief - no interest rate rises for 2 years - opposite has happened!

Really messing with me financially :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom