• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

hotty4040

Regular
He is certainly one remarkable individual. FF

Couldn't agree more, one of the captains of industry. How satisfyingly, appropriate, both for himself/family and to all of us chippers as well. It makes me enormously proud to be an investor with this proud/upstanding company called Brainchip, and long may it continue. An asset to the whole world in these very trying times.

He is a remarkable individual, in so many ways I'm certain.

hotty...

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Baisyet

Regular
Oh what day at work and just got home and knew there was Ann but couldn't look at what its all about and wow he one hell of a guy who not just wants to make a big difference with his Innovation but wants to contribute for good cause with his own shares Hats off to him.
AS i mentioned earlier I work in ages care sector and i know how it affects a person and their family. I wont in details but i have seen Family torn apart, carer stress, quality of life declined.
PVDM mentioned his father went through so he knows what effect it makes to entire family.
Three cheers

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

FJ-215

Regular
My family is plagued by this insidious disease.

Thank you so much Peter!!

Some of the latest research is closing in on the cause but treatment is another matter all together and the costs of that world wide is mind blowing. Possible cause? google type 3 diabetes

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom