Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

images (1).jpeg

Discuss price movement here.🥁
images (4).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Foxdog

Regular
Mate I've taken the liberty of suggesting that people can come here to vent. Hope that's your intention too. Clear the air for the main forum perhaps? Cheers m8

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Foxdog

Regular
Let's see if it works - will make it easier for anyone who doesn't want to see the bad and the ugly 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Foxdog

Regular
On the other forum that is😎

dippY22

Regular
Are we the bear or the wolf 😄
Strange question from a guy with two animals for a name 😄......are you more fox or more dog?
Assume dog which follows or chases the fox,....... usually. At least that's what I assume.
Really could care less. I'm returning to the main conversation.:)

• Haha
Everyone feel better now 😁

Strange question from a guy with two animals for a name 😄......are you more fox or more dog?
Assume dog which follows or chases the fox,....... usually. At least that's what I assume.
Really could care less. I'm returning to the main conversation.:)
Maybe he is half/half and spends most of his time chasing his own tail. 😁

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Foxdog

Regular
It's always fun to dream, hey? Like holding a lotto ticket, it's all about the anticipation and 'what if'.
So if AKIDA maintains its market lead and becomes ubiquitous across multiple industries how high could the SP get? Would $15 (22 bagger from here) be a possible expectation within say 5 years?

• Fire

Mccabe84

Regular
It's always fun to dream, hey? Like holding a lotto ticket, it's all about the anticipation and 'what if'.
So if AKIDA maintains its market lead and becomes ubiquitous across multiple industries how high could the SP get? Would $15 (22 bagger from here) be a possible expectation within say 5 years?
Surely it would be more than that 🤞

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Damo4

Regular
Weird that now there is a separate forum with less eyes on it, there's no more complaining about the SP? What gives?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Foxdog

Regular
The stinking SP sucks, been hovering in the 60's for ages, pathetic. So called ubiquitous technology, shrouded in secrets - no one getting rich here while the NDA's are in place. Despite all the dot joining....zero affect in SP, management need to step-up and build shareholder value!!!!!

How was that for an attempt to whinge? 😂 I think there'll be plenty of opportunity to dissect the 'good, bad and ugly' after the 4C.

In all seriousness though, I think the next opportunity to really get a feel for commercialization progress will be the CEO's address at the AGM. Until then the SP will do what the SP does 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Foxdog

Regular
Still in the 60's WTF, and we've got the usual Friday dump to look forward to. Complete dog of a stock, worst ever. That's it, I'm going to have to buy more now 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Foxdog

Regular
On 1 May in 2016 NVIDIA = $5.00 per share just before it started gaining traction
On 1 Nov. in 2021 NVIDIA = $325 per share that's what it peaked at after 5 years (65 bagger)

On 1 Mar in 2016 AMD = $4.50 per share again just before it started gaining traction
On 1 Nov in2017 AMD = $158 per share Again that is what it peaked at after 5 years (35 bagger)

On 1 Mar in 1992 Intel = $1.50 per share This took 3 years longer to gain traction
On 1 June in 2000 Intel = $75 per share Is what it peaked at after 8 years (50 bagger)

So on average of 6 years per Company = average 50 bagger

BrainChip over 6 years as of today
On 19/01/2023 BrainChip = .66 cents per share
So on average on 19/01/2029 the price works out to be .66cents x 50 baggers = $33

Of course, this is only on averages.😁
But I must admit. I would be happy with that. 🤑
But as you all know this is just HYPOTHETICAL, hoping it turns to Reality 🥺
That's just depressing, I didn't own any of them 😳 But by 2029 BRN might have made everything better 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

charles2

Regular
Companies are fed up with stock manipulation, coordinated attacks, MF like generated negative press and some are starting to fight back as regulatory agencies seem inept or uninterested in doing their jobs.

GNS pulled the pin out of the grenade with this press release. Stock is up 222% as I post this.

Genius Group names ex-FBI official to head task force to investigate illegal trading of stock, to pay special dividened​

Published: Jan. 19, 2023 at 7:12 a.m. ETBy

Ciara Linnane

Follow

comments

• Email icon
  • Facebook icon
  • Twitter icon
  • Linkedin icon
  • Flipboard icon
  • Print icon
  • Resize icon

Referenced Symbols​

Genius Group Ltd GNS, 203.10%, an edtech and education group, said Thursday it has appointed Timothy Murphy to lead a task force investigating alleged illegal trading in its stock that it first disclosed in early January. Murphy is a director and former deputy director of the F.B.I. The task force will include Richard Berman, also a Genius Group Director and chair of the Company’s Audit Committee, and Roger Hamilton, the CEO of Genius Group. “The company has been in communication with government regulatory authorities and is sharing information with these authorities to assist them,” the company said in a statement. Genius Group said it also has proof from Warshaw Burstein LLP and Christian Levine Law Group, with tracking from ShareIntel, that certain individual and/or companies sold but failed to deliver a “significant” amount of its shares as part of a scheme seeking to artificially depress the stock price. It will now explore legal action and will issue a special dividend to all shareholders to help expose the wrongdoing. It is also exploring a dual listing in the future which could make illegal naked short selling more difficult. The company will hold an extraordinary general meeting in the coming weeks to get shareholder approval for its planned actions. The stock was not active premarket.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

Kachoo

Regular
So, up, down or flat today?
I've been wanting to buy more for the last couple weeks, but have been not been able to pull the trigger.
Mind games.
At this point a few pennies don't matter. Unless you think the C4 will cause a dip? Or it could cause a spike lol a roll of the dice ?

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular
I've been wanting to buy more for the last couple weeks, but have been not been able to pull the trigger.
Mind games.
Same m8, have another buy order in as well, waiting for it to get hit. So much news ATM but I'm looking forward to the 4C to get some actual company insight here.

• Fire

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Mind games.

Have a feeling once LDA sell down the shares for our Cap Call we could hit some lows again. Looking for those upcoming dips.

But on the other hand... i could be totally wrong and it may move in the other direction.

Choose Which One GIF by Bounce

• Fire

Damo4

Regular
Mind games.
Same m8, have another buy order in as well, waiting for it to get hit. So much news ATM but I'm looking forward to the 4C to get some actual company insight here.

Perhaps all our orders are just chilling out here :ROFLMAO:

1674173977828.png

• Haha
  • Love

Foxdog

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom