• Thread starter Deleted member 118
  • Start date

Onboard21

I'll be happy with $2.85

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Worker122

Regular
Realistically a significant increase of 50% puts us at app. $1.68, That’s my prediction, very happy to be proven way way too low.

Reactions: 5 users

Reuben

Founding Member
2$ minumum, $3 a little more bullish - 2022 dec my prediction

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Hittman

Regular
I think we are still on the slow road.

$1.47 year end.

Reactions: 6 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I think we are still on the slow road.

$1.47 year end.
come on mate, a bit more optimism please.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Hittman

Regular
come on mate, a bit more optimism please.
The mighty Coastal Redwood takes a long time to be the tallest tree in the forest.

Baby steps for now IMHO.

Labsy

Regular
Given last years track record think it is not inconceivable to expect 1 or 2 monster announcements before end of year. Regardless of revenue, the market will price in next year's earnings and push $4 -$5. It will be a climb to $15 minimum by 2025 with ups and downs on expected income and on going short selling.
I have spoken therefore it shall be done...
Akida Ballista

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Potato

Regular
$3.50 by end of the year.
$5 by March 2023

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
SP is still in the "moving around a lot phase" lol - but a stab in the dark - I will go with $3.88. That is hopeful that BRN reveal to the market in the next 6 months a large scale deal linked with high IP licensing volume ongoing. :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Motty

My guess is $2.62, why, well BRN have created a domino effect. One partner comes out of the closet and their competitors have no choice but to knock on our door, seeking the same advantages Akida offers. Growth is almost self propelling now. If one of your major competitors announced an advantage they have, would you not seek that same advantage in fear of being left behind?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
My guess is $2.62, why, well BRN have created a domino effect. One partner comes out of the closet and their competitors have no choice but to knock on our door, seeking the same advantages Akida offers. Growth is almost self propelling now. If one of your major competitors announced an advantage they have, would you not seek that same advantage in fear of being left behind?
Great to hear from you Motty :)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Motty

Great to hear from you Motty :)
Hi BS. Always here reading and appreciating all that the 1000 eyes provide. It’s amazing the effort and sharing that goes on. What a great bunch we have involved as shareholders and super sleuths.
Kind regards to all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hi BS. Always here reading and appreciating all that the 1000 eyes provide. It’s amazing the effort and sharing that goes on. What a great bunch we have involved as shareholders and super sleuths.
Kind regards to all.
Hey mate, it is a great place that Zee has set up for us all ...and no doubt so much appreciated by every one here, also great to see so many fresh 👀👀 and contributors have joined us since we left "the other place" and with the inclusion of BRN into the ASX200 (Happy days) and new partnerships popping up more and more on our journey I am feeling very excited about the future for myself and all Chippers on board this special

Brainchip Ubiquitous Synergy!! Have a great weekend it's a long one for us in WA :) Cheers 🍷

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Chimi

I have to bring down my prediction to 99c

alwaysgreen

Top 20

I would be ecstatic with that at this point.

• Haha

rgupta

Regular
I assume it is better not to predict. Reason being market is too fast to react to News.
If there will be a good news from here upto Christmas that means it can go back to $2 but if there is no positive news it can go down upto 35-50 cents
Most of the people like brainchip because it is a penny stock and they can become millionaire by the night.
Definately if we could not keep our asx200 position we are going towards 50 cents.
I am not scaring anyone but that could be a situation for short term.
I am buying this dip and expect brn to be more than 1 dollar in a month.

Onboard21

I'll say $2.30 if we get an announcement

Reactions: 1 users

JK200SX

Regular
$3.75

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

No announcement or announcements then lower than the current price. But I Don’t know what planet I was on when I said $7.70, days of taking drugs were well before then.

• Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I'm sticking with my $3.08 price by end of year, with a special dividend of $0.01

Heck , DELOITTE had a rough guess of $8.00 by end of year.
Admittedly several world events have transpired since.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom