Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

BaconLover

Founding Member
Well looks like 2 gaps are now closed.
train tunnel GIF

And one of my gaps is getting wide opened :cool:😂:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Home101

Regular
I had topped up $10K at 68 cents and was planning another $10k top up this morning. I got busy at work and couldn't top up this morning. Now, i think i need to wait a few daysfor the top up.

Reactions: 2 users
wtf-meme.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Foxdog

Regular
train tunnel GIF

And one of my gaps is getting wide opened :cool:😂:love:
Hey BL, why do gaps actually 'have' to get filled? Serious question - is it just a technical nicety or is there a theory behind it?

Mugen74

Regular
You are right no gap has to be filled but it becomes a Self fufulling prophecy due to market psycology and technical traders imo

Reactions: 6 users
You are right no gap has to be filled but it becomes a Self fufulling prophecy due to market psycology and technical traders imo
Also because brn is the only stock on the ASX that shareholders are to expect no announcements.

• Haha

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hey BL, why do gaps actually 'have' to get filled? Serious question - is it just a technical nicety or is there a theory behind it?
Breakaway gaps usually happen on a solid news/earning report etc. These are not usually filled. They normally act as support. Because it happens on high volume and company directive made a substantial change/improvement. This is when key instos and market movers get in, and then retail catches on.

Other gaps such as runaway gaps and exhaustion gaps are usually filled. Those are the two gaps that occur when the stock is making a substantial move. This is because traders jump in after the initial pull back, and now they want a piece of action.

Runaway gaps can be multiple, if you look at BRN chart of January 2022 you can see multiple runaway gaps. Exhaustion gaps occur at the end of a spectacular run and is usually characterised by volume, along with a doji/shooting star candle etc. Usually means, everyone who is bullish is already bought in, and now there is no one to buy stock anymore.

Every gap does NOT need to be filled, but runaway gaps and exhaustion gaps are likely to be filled than Breakaway gaps if that makes sense?

Plenty of theories around, obviously nothing is 100% accurate, but I have seen this play out in a few shares last year.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Foxdog

Regular
Ok, thanks for the explanation. So from a technical point of view once a gap has been filled this could act as support i.e. 50c?

Reactions: 3 users

Home101

Regular
Couldn't wait, bought another $10k @ 52 cents. God save me, i am addicted lol

• Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
Ok, thanks for the explanation. So from a technical point of view once a gap has been filled this could act as support i.e. 50c?
Technically the gap acts as support so it won't fill.
50 cents is also a key round number, so a support possibility.
A lot depends what LDA does imo. Since other brokers will follow suit because they also see what's happening.

Foxdog

Regular
Thanks BL👍

Mugen74

Regular
I think we can turn this around if we all do

• Haha

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Another a very poignant day on the ASX, from a retail investors point of view , came across this Gif and although not quite BRN related does stir up emotions that not all is shit in this place we inhabit.🤤

200.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

toasty

Regular
Interesting to look at the course of sales today. Early on the parcels were generally of reasonable size and the majority of trading was on the ASX. There was also very little XT trade. Now, the majority of the sales are on CXA, many are XT's and individual parcel is very low. Clearly bot trading trying to keep the SP as low as possible. Will be interesting to see if a big buyer emerges which would indicate accumulation. ATM I think it looks like shorter action.......... FWIW

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Another a very poignant day on the ASX, from a retail investors point of view , came across this Gif and although not quite BRN related does stir up emotions that not all is shit in this place we inhabit.🤤

200.gif

BRN SP in a gif.

• Haha

db1969oz

Regular
  • Haha

Mugen74

Regular
Thirst trap🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

stuart888

Regular
Best thing I have watched in a month easy.

Question: Who is the number one Youtuber of all time, number one Tik-Tok of all time, and number one on Instagram of all-time????

This was fantastic. I listened to every minute. What a winner. Mr Motivation.

I have never watched his videos, not one. What a video for anyone wanting to share on Youtube.

Mugen74

Regular
Roe Jogan???😂

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom