BRN Share Price prediction by 25/12/2022

• Thread starter Deleted member 118
  • Start date
Is this contest still open??? If so, I'll play, but it's June 1st, and those who guessed in February are more heroric and bold than me guessing today. Sadly, most all are too optimistic as well in my opinion.

Don't expect much revenue from our 2nd and 3rd quarter results this year and the 4th which could be tremendous doesn't reveal until April 2023. As a result I guess $1.84 which is a significant 63% increase from todays price, and more than a 100% increase from recent lows.

I see no reason to believe either the partnerships recently announced, or the early adapters under NDA's will turn out to be anything more than exciting announcements that portend huge revenue in the future but nothing to speak of in 2022. Sorry everyone.

I will go out on a limb and guess $10 for December 2025, however. Regards, dippY
Possibly the best most level person on here well thought out and looking to be true

Reactions: 4 users

Kachoo

Regular
Possibly the best most level person on here well thought out and looking to be true
I don't even want to really guess the price game anymore too many variables. My plan on reducing my share count would start at 5 to 7 dollars. Untill that point I'd be a net accumulator especially under 1 dollar.

The revenues and statements from last year are guesses. We see that there are a lot of head winds and issues on the global market that delay things. So basicly I feel like we need to see various indicators that will point to $$$$ comming like head count growth engagements that could lead to products with our IP. We are a much better and mature company in comparison to 2020 yet we are almost similarly priced now do to factors out of our control. I also think there is a bit of education and investigation on our company technologies by the ones we NDA with they will try to see if this is the best solution and best direction for them.

D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Edited to $0.70
At this rate. prolly 12.5 c
Face Shield Strap Up GIF by Nickelodeon

Reactions: 2 users
Well this sums it up.
At least tomorrow is a public holiday.

Reactions: 1 users