BRN Share Price prediction by 25/12/2022

• Thread starter Deleted member 118
  • Start date

LordFoul

When the monies start to flow what can we expect? Below is a year old, they may have received it again this January if they held and didn't fall for any sad manipulation.

tsmc's ex-dividend show debuted, issuing a total of 64.8 billion yuan in cash dividends, most of which were taken away by foreign investors and institutional legal persons, and the shareholding ratio of tsmc loved by natural persons in china rose to more than 8.8%, and shareholders could receive a total of nearly 6 billion yuan in red envelopes issued by the king, and the "year-end bonus" would be remitted to the accounts of tsmc shareholders on January 14, 2021.

Reactions: 2 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
@SERA2g did you hear if Tech is going to join us? I know you had some kind of contact with him but not sure on the capacity!?
Lovers mate.
We don’t allow for akida pillow talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Tech's goodbye message Top Post on!!! you know where

FORUMTAGSUBJECTVIEWPOSTER
ASX - By StockBRNRe: 2022 BRN DiscussionThreadMr Tech Laden6.7K2.2M23108/02/22

Reactions: 5 users

gilti

Regular
In the immortal words of the Blues Brothers "We are getting the band back together"
I think that's a full house of all the top posters, both for pure research, charting, gifs and
the more personal human side.
Now to a more serious subject my guess for the year ending sp is $8.35. I have just listened
to both the podcasts from Sean and have upped my forecast accordingly.

Reactions: 10 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I predicted at the end of 2021 that we would be at $3.50 by end of 2022.

I'm sticking with that and will be ecstatic if we get there.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Labsy

Regular
I was having a think today... just purely on auto industry with building upto 350mill ip royalty sales per year by 2025...that's approx 3.93 billion in takings from royalties per year (according to FF's back of envelope calcs)
Should put us easy well beyond $30 per share?? Thoughts??

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Ls400x

Emerged
I'm just happy over $1. Waited so long for that. Anything else is a bonus and tends to ruin my motivation to work.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Minimum $2.50
Expected $4.00
Bullishhhh: $8:00

This is the start, just the tip.
2023—> NASDAQ

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Sim27

Emerged
$3.20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
missed by two weeks on the other forum, with the all time high
3.50 - 4.00 this time around.
but leaning towards just under the 3.50

Lol, it’s got to be 4.20

• Haha
$3 this year and next year we will start pumping imo .. its not clear what the impact of a global recession will be on Brainchip. Covid fallout coupled with EU unrest & rising food costs is an exotic combination. Given the SP has remained stable amidst the past couple weeks its a positive indication perhaps.

CWP

$3.85

VictorG

Out on a limb here but with a few probable announcements $3+ by end of July.

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users
$2.81 by years end
July 23 $8.57
Xmas 23 $7.24
January 24 $14.93
July 24 $21.53
Xmas 24 $ 25.79

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
$4.70 but just kicking into gear .... certainly not parting with this unicorn then either!!:)

If you don't have dreams, you cant have dreams come true!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
My guess is $3.33

TheChosen

Emerged
The share price will be heavily determined by the macro economic conditions and therefore the desire and tolerance for risk.

dippY22

Regular
Is this contest still open??? If so, I'll play, but it's June 1st, and those who guessed in February are more heroric and bold than me guessing today. Sadly, most all are too optimistic as well in my opinion.

Don't expect much revenue from our 2nd and 3rd quarter results this year and the 4th which could be tremendous doesn't reveal until April 2023. As a result I guess $1.84 which is a significant 63% increase from todays price, and more than a 100% increase from recent lows.

I see no reason to believe either the partnerships recently announced, or the early adapters under NDA's will turn out to be anything more than exciting announcements that portend huge revenue in the future but nothing to speak of in 2022. Sorry everyone.

I will go out on a limb and guess $10 for December 2025, however. Regards, dippY

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
$2.95

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom