Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

FJ-215

Regular
True.

I am just a bit jaded because a few people have said things that I have made decisions based on and the opposite has happened.

PVDM - Explosive sales - hasn't happened.
RBA Chief - no interest rate rises for 2 years - opposite has happened!

Really messing with me financially :ROFLMAO:
To be fair to Peter, Sean and the BoD decided to 'course correct' and not release Akida for sale as a physical chip.

As for Philip, he did say he was 'sorry that you listened to what we said' :sick::mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Interestingly enough, I don't see people complaining about manipulation today.

May be most are starting to realise that share price is here now NOT because of the manipulation, but the present situation is due to the fact that there aren't enough market participants bullish on the stock, and those who are bullish are already in the stock.

Shorters (usually) don't get active on a stock that is on uptrend.
Shorters (usually) don't get active on a stock that is above key moving averages.
They usually pile in on a stock that is in a downtrend and in Brain Chip's case, they are well aware that most of the news are just via newsletters or media articles, so for the next 3 months they have not much to worry about.
These are the facts.

We are at a key area now, hopefully some of those shorts get covered and provide us with some support here.

Screenshot_20230209_120236.png

A couple more cents down, then whoever wanted to top up a couple of weeks ago with their $140.00 can do so too ☺️ ☺️

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Interestingly enough, I don't see people complaining about manipulation today.

May be most are starting to realise that share price is here now NOT because of the manipulation, but the present situation is due to the fact that there aren't enough market participants bullish on the stock, and those who are bullish are already in the stock.

Shorters (usually) don't get active on a stock that is on uptrend.
Shorters (usually) don't get active on a stock that is above key moving averages.
They usually pile in on a stock that is in a downtrend and in Brain Chip's case, they are well aware that most of the news are just via newsletters or media articles, so for the next 3 months they have not much to worry about.
These are the facts.

We are at a key area now, hopefully some of those shorts get covered and provide us with some support here.

View attachment 29110

A couple more cents down, then whoever wanted to top up a couple of weeks ago with their $140.00 can do so too ☺️ ☺️

The shorters have done really well. Most of them piled in at the >$1 mark. Decent return.

Now they can kindly f off.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

gilti

Regular
and some prick buys one share at close to drop it again. i am so over this shit

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

FJ-215

Regular
1675998848610.png

Justin Dean on Linkedin
1675999058894.png

Should we be concerned???

BaconLover

Founding Member
Reactions: 3 users

FJ-215

Regular
Trying to look in to the background of Justin Dean. CEO of Sahoma.

Tweet would suggest they have plans to work in Russia. Not a good look.

On his linkedin, he has picked up 3 new job titles this year.

> CEO of Energetica Carbonis Corporation · Full-time
> CEO of Pioneer Music Group, Inc. · Full-time
> Pres of JT Records LLC · Full-time

Busy boy

Justin Dean

Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Trying to look in to the background of Justin Dean. CEO of Sahoma.

Tweet would suggest they have plans to work in Russia. Not a good look.

On his linkedin, he has picked up 3 new job titles this year.

> CEO of Energetica Carbonis Corporation · Full-time
> CEO of Pioneer Music Group, Inc. · Full-time
> Pres of JT Records LLC · Full-time

Busy boy

Justin Dean
Fair enough.
I don't think it's reasonable for us as a business to avoid regions like Russia or China.
Yes, we are with NASA but what if we avoid certain markets and then NASA found something else to use and don't sign a contract with us?
What if they take another 10 years to actually provide us with some commercial value?
As a business we've got to take the opportunities when they present themselves.

Now, with regard to threats from Russia or China, I don't think it matters anymore these days.
Whether they have Akida or not, if there's another war it's all over for everyone.

• Thinking
  • Fire

stuart888

Regular
Life is great, no matter what my investments do.

Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Life is great, no matter what my investments do.
Life is better if our investments do well :LOL: ☺️

• Fire
  • Haha

stuart888

Regular
What a massive thrust of Spiking Neural Network teaching. This has to go into the investment thesis of Brainchip SNN\ML Smarts.

If the world is preaching the Spikes, perhaps Brainchip is on to something!!!

1676166922681.png

• Fire

alwaysgreen

Top 20
What is everyone's hopeful share price or sell price for Brainchip with realistic justification?

I am hopeful for $5 a share which will be an $8-9 billion market cap.

At a pe ratio of 30, we will need earnings (not revenue) of $285 million to achieve that. It seems far off at the moment but I am still hopeful this can be achieved and extremely hopeful it can be higher than that.

I was originally hopeful for $10 but my plan now is to sell half at $5 and see where we go after that.

If it ever gets there! lol. I will still be selling half my holdings this year if 2at least 2 licenses aren't signed.

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
What is everyone's hopeful share price or sell price for Brainchip with realistic justification?

At a pe ratio of 30, we will need earnings (not revenue) of $285 million to achieve that. It seems far off at the moment but I am still hopeful this can be achieved and extremely hopeful it can be higher than that.

I was originally hopeful for $10 but my plan now is to sell half at $5 and see where we go after that.

If it ever gets there! lol. I will still be selling half my holdings this year if 2at least 2 licenses aren't signed.
Afternoon Alwaysgreen,

Personally, I would like to see us comfortably nestled about halfway down this list of LOOSE numbers within two years.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230213_112824.jpg
    20230213_112824.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 91
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Afternoon Alwaysgreen,

Personally, I would like to see us comfortably nestled about halfway down this list of LOOSE numbers within two years.

Regards,
Esq.
That's a lot of revenue! If you are right, we are going out with a few of the crew that don't hate me (it's a select few :ROFLMAO:) and it's my shout!

• Haha
  • Love

stuart888

Regular

While I feel solid with the vetted/derisked relationships and technology, risk is here sure. Perfect for me, Swing for the Fences. I want a certain portion of my money going for the homerun.

Brainchip is for the happening and future changes in society that favor low-power AI/ML edge TinyML smarts. Brainchip Akida current and future versions has an outstanding chance to win big.

Following Brainchip has helped me personally, did deeper into all aspects. Yeah to the semiconductor and AI focused firms in general. Love my BRCHF for the homerun potential. Not my core money to live, but plenty of risk for a dream.

I like the situation; everything is setting up nicely. Let the technology decide. This is long duration investing, like Amazon/Google way back. Brainchip could easily win huge.

1676251493585.png

hotty4040

Regular
That's a lot of revenue! If you are right, we are going out with a few of the crew that don't hate me (it's a select few :ROFLMAO:) and it's my shout!

If by chance, anything share price-wise should occur as you've suggested, ( and it's not at all unlikely IMHO ), well, the drinks would be gladly offered up by my-good-self, in fact a couple of them, ( and I'm talking, top-shelf of course ) just send me the bill ( if you can locate where I live - don't worry I won't be leaving the country for a while, and I always pay my debts ). Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, because I'll be counting from time to time, you know double checking the bottom line, with a smile, which will be immovable I would imagine for quite some time. Dream on Hotty...

Akida Ballista >>>>>> Ducks are anxious to start lining up - Is anything certain ? - I'm taking the gamble <<<<<<

>>>>>> again, I'm taking the gamble <<<<<< HOW ABOUT YOU ! :unsure: ;)🤞 🏁

hotty... GLTAH

• Fire

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Afternoon Alwaysgreen,

Regards,
Esq.
Between $7 & $10 sounds great to me within two years! :love: 🙏🙏🙏

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I'm in ag ....... :cool:🍻🍻(y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I'm in ag ....... :cool:🍻🍻(y)
But I thought you didn't like him? 😂😂😂
Just kidding..

We are all grown ups and we all want BRN to do well and when it does we should be celebrating together. 🍾 🥳

• Haha

BaconLover

Founding Member

I've recently learnt not to be fixed with my price target.
The problem being, if I have say $5.00 price target and price gets to $4.90 and starts to retrace, I might stay put and wait for the $5.00 share price which may never come.
Good to have a ball park figure mate but never be stuck there as I found out the hard way with another stock 😆

Having said that, I'd be taking some profits around that $5.00 and keep a handsome number still at hand.
Why? Well, because when we reach $5.00 it will be on substantial progress and profits 📈 aka balance sheet evidence. There's every chance if that happens we go big enough to catch that 1 to 2% market everyone's looking forward to.
Not financial advice and I don't recommend this method to anyone reading, your personal goals will be different 😉

• Fire
Top Bottom