Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

Foxdog

Regular
You made me develop a serious case of the fomo's
πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Have some readies on standby mate. I'm keeping the powder dry until there's a definitive announcement. Even if it pops 50% it'll still be a bargain on the back of good news. That's my plan anyway, but I personally can't afford to risk any more atm without some clear direction on progress.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Have some readies on standby mate. I'm keeping the powder dry until there's a definitive announcement. Even if it pops 50% it'll still be a bargain on the back of good news. That's my plan anyway, but I personally can't afford to risk any more atm without some clear direction on progress.
The funds I'll be using are my standby readies πŸ˜‚
Been in this vehicle for so long it's like topping up a leaky radiator for years .
I'm confident we'll shake off this low share price in the near future but yeah definitely does suck when it drops after a buy then you calculate how many extra shares could have been purchased for same outlay.
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸŽ‡πŸ„πŸ’¨πŸ’²

Foxdog

Regular
The funds I'll be using are my standby readies πŸ˜‚
Been in this vehicle for so long it's like topping up a leaky radiator for years .
I'm confident we'll shake off this low share price in the near future but yeah definitely does suck when it drops after a buy then you calculate how many extra shares could have been purchased for same outlay.
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸŽ‡πŸ„πŸ’¨πŸ’²
Rise, I stopped calculating how much better off I'd be if I sat on my hands for the last 3 years and only decided to buy now. I'd have twice as many shares for the same outlay. Plus I'd have used the money elsewhere, like home loans, other investments etc. The opportunity cost here is significant. BRN needs to outperform like f!ck to make up for lost ground πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Rise, I stopped calculating how much better off I'd be if I sat on my hands for the last 3 years and only decided to buy now. I'd have twice as many shares for the same outlay. Plus I'd have used the money elsewhere, like home loans, other investments etc. The opportunity cost here is significant. BRN needs to outperform like f!ck to make up for lost ground πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°
Oh I just keep that calculation in my temporary file folder 🧠 otherwise I'd be pretty peed with my poor timing of purchase( I blame myself not the company) that's a damn shame mate , I mean that sincerely especially when it comes to paying off home loan quicker. Pretty sure most of us are still here because we know that this company will perform in the future and price will elevate, some will take the opportunity to exit some will stay to reap what has been sown to enjoy the fruits of their emotional labour.🀞🀞

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Foxdog

Regular
Oh I just keep that calculation in my temporary file folder 🧠 otherwise I'd be pretty peed with my poor timing of purchase( I blame myself not the company) that's a damn shame mate , I mean that sincerely especially when it comes to paying off home loan quicker. Pretty sure most of us are still here because we know that this company will perform in the future and price will elevate, some will take the opportunity to exit some will stay to reap what has been sown to enjoy the fruits of their emotional labour.🀞🀞
It's all part of investing though, the highs and lows etc. One thing I know for sure is that if we see a $5.00 SP by the end of 2025 then it'll all be worth it....and then someπŸ™‚

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
It's all part of investing though, the highs and lows etc. One thing I know for sure is that if we see a $5.00 SP by the end of 2025 then it'll all be worth it....and then someπŸ™‚
Yep that's true mate highs ,lows, regrets a whole bag of fun in the market. I honestly thought we'd be much higher by now as with most who have held for what seems like an eternity. We'll get there bud

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Quiltman

Regular
Low number of shorts yesterday (4/9 ), for BRN anyway.
I wonder if supply has now dried up for those wanting to short (ie. out of ASX200, institutions no longer lending ).
And this volume of shorts ( 430k ) isn't enough to hold back upwards demand, SP momentum back in the +ve
The bottom may just be in. :unsure:

BRN BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD FPO 431,425 1,775,058,145 .02

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Quiltman

Regular
Low number of shorts yesterday (4/9 ), for BRN anyway.
I wonder if supply has now dried up for those wanting to short (ie. out of ASX200, institutions no longer lending ).
And this volume of shorts ( 430k ) isn't enough to hold back upwards demand, SP momentum back in the +ve
The bottom may just be in. :unsure:

BRN BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD FPO 431,425 1,775,058,145 .02
Shorts reported for yesterday (200K) ... risk of a trend here

BRN BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD FPO 200,831 1,775,058,145 .01

robsmark

Regular

Can’t they just fuck off? They’ve more than had their fill here.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
What are everyone's sp expectations by end of 2025? πŸ€”

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire

robsmark

Regular
What are everyone's sp expectations by end of 2025? πŸ€”
Historically, these predictions haven’t gone well…

Unless management start to perform and deliver some contracts/revenue, it’s unlikely we’ll have a company by 2025. This isn’t intended to be negative, it’s just the facts.

To achieve $10 in 18 months we’d need to see a continual string of contracts on a 1-2 month regularity, from some bigger customers.

If we dont and continue as we have done for the past two years, they’ll be a cap raise and the SP will be 5c.

I see the next 6 months as a (2nd) defining period for this company. AKD1000 hasn’t been a financial success, but that doesn’t mean that AKD1500/2000 won’t be. We simply have to see Commercial adoption in the coming months. For those that are about to respond saying that product integration takes years, yes, I agree, however that it still needs to be licensed before this happens (evident by our two existing licences).

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Mccabe84

Regular
If we don’t have another 2-3 IP deals by next agm, I most likely won’t be holding to 2025

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Quiltman

Regular

Short sales for 7th

BRN BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD FPO 370,841 1,775,058,145 .02

Again, only 370k . I would think that the relentless short selling is over ( for now ).
One bit of good news, maybe it's Akida 2.0 , delivering a high volume day of +20m and I reckon we are back over .50c .
The short sellers are leaving the sandpit as they are no longer able to play, someone has taken their bucket & spade.

Reactions: 7 users

Kachoo

Regular
Historically, these predictions haven’t gone well…

Unless management start to perform and deliver some contracts/revenue, it’s unlikely we’ll have a company by 2025. This isn’t intended to be negative, it’s just the facts.

To achieve $10 in 18 months we’d need to see a continual string of contracts on a 1-2 month regularity, from some bigger customers.

If we dont and continue as we have done for the past two years, they’ll be a cap raise and the SP will be 5c.

I see the next 6 months as a (2nd) defining period for this company. AKD1000 hasn’t been a financial success, but that doesn’t mean that AKD1500/2000 won’t be. We simply have to see Commercial adoption in the coming months. For those that are about to respond saying that product integration takes years, yes, I agree, however that it still needs to be licensed before this happens (evident by our two existing licences).
Lol I agree Robsmark ha ha. Lets not predict price anymore. Lets say when do we believe we start seeing substantial revenue that will be more then the companies expenses.

I personally think it will be 2024 mid year. When Valeo Renesas and Megachips royalties start IMO.

Reactions: 1 users

Kachoo

Regular
Best news all week. As the shorts stop there will be a little squeeze not huge but I would expect us to get back to the 50 60 cent range that I believe the Company feel is a fair price.

Why cause they stopped the CR at 58 cents when we dropped to the 40s so with the release of 2.0 I see us chug our way back to that range.

It is quite normal for stocks to inflate and deflate well below fair values particularly speck stocks. IMO

As things progress we could see the dollar range with a few IP deals but the end of the day revenue will be the driving force.

Home101

Regular
Bought anther 17k shares at 28.5 cents. Hoping for the downtrend to reverse.

Damo4

Regular
1694566665370.png

1694566699557.png

Hmmm GIFs | Tenor

• Haha

gilti

Regular
Congratulations.
We have now hit a 38 month low.