Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

db1969oz

Regular
Anyone have broker data that that would be willing to share, for the last week? I think @stan9614 used to have access from memory? I would grea appreciate seeing who’s doing the buying, cheers.

Reactions: 6 users

gilti

Regular
I WISH THEY WOULD KEEP THEIR MARKET SENSITIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO THEIR BLOODY SELVES.
I CANT KEEP TAKING THESE LOSSES EVERY TIME WE HAVE GOOD NEWS.
TODAY WAS JUST UNREAL. 2.2M TO KICK OFF THE ROUT THEN CONTINUOUS LOADING OF THE SELL
SIDE AND WHEN THAT LOOKED LIKE BEING OVERTAKEN SOME PRICK DROPS 1.5M TO SMASH IT BACK.
THIS IS SOUL DESTROYING

Reactions: 5 users

Kozikan

Regular
I WISH THEY WOULD KEEP THEIR MARKET SENSITIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO THEIR BLOODY SELVES.
I CANT KEEP TAKING THESE LOSSES EVERY TIME WE HAVE GOOD NEWS.
TODAY WAS JUST UNREAL. 2.2M TO KICK OFF THE ROUT THEN CONTINUOUS LOADING OF THE SELL
SIDE AND WHEN THAT LOOKED LIKE BEING OVERTAKEN SOME PRICK DROPS 1.5M TO SMASH IT BACK.
THIS IS SOUL DESTROYING
That’s why they do it. Because of posts like yours , it encourages them.
They shake the tree and prosper.

What does your research tell you about the prospects of this stock?
Has anything changed ?
Are they still likely ?
Is time an issue for you ?
Are there opportunities here ?
Are you thinking emotionally or rationally ?

What real merit was in today’s Ann to properly hard break momentum against the negative Nancy’s ?
While some “pricks”are pushing the Sp down, are others happy to let that happen to further accumulate at this point in time ?
A lot is always going on with a kaleidoscope of different market forces

I really do sympathise with your mindset.
Do you need to be real in your risk/reward/expectations.
Are you able to use time as your weapon.

Breathe

R u Ok ?

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

gilti

Regular
That’s why they do it. Because of posts like yours , it encourages them.
They shake the tree and prosper.

What does your research tell you about the prospects of this stock?
Has anything changed ?
Are they still likely ?
Is time an issue for you ?
Are there opportunities here ?
Are you thinking emotionally or rationally ?

What real merit was in today’s Ann to properly hard break momentum against the negative Nancy’s ?
While some “pricks”are pushing the Sp down, are others happy to let that happen to further accumulate at this point in time ?
A lot is always going on with a kaleidoscope of different market forces

I really do sympathise with your mindset.
Do you need to be real in your risk/reward/expectations.
Are you able to use time as your weapon.

Breathe

R u Ok ?
i am fine. My first purchase was at 18c back in 4/2015 when BRN WAS AZK.
it just shits me that 7 years later we are back here again.
Nothing wrong with my research, I got in early.
Still holding. Still buying. Last purchase was last week.
I don,t expect instant wealth but I also don,t expect to be shafted on good news.
Thanks for the thoughts it is just me venting cos I am really,really pissed off.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

gilti

Regular
if this continues to fall at the current rate of the last month, by next month we will be negative and the company will have to pay us to take their shares. more venting cos i am really really really pissed off. after 8 years holding i am now underwater

if this continues to fall at the current rate of the last month, by next month we will be negative and the company will have to pay us to take their shares. more venting cos i am really really really pissed off. after 8 years holding i am now underwater
On the positive side, you may be underwater BUT not drowned. (you are not alone)

Reactions: 2 users

db1969oz

Regular
Apparently it’s all fine! Just keep topping up! The bottomless wallet crew say!

Reactions: 1 users

gilti

Regular
still on target for $0.00 by end of month. Then I will top up big time

• Haha

Damo4

Regular
still on target for $0.00 by end of month. Then I will top up big time

It would be nice if 3 pips didn't mean 10% tbh hahah
But I'm pulling some money together at the moment, hoping to nearly double what I'm holding.
Only possible because of these prices, just hope we don't skyrocket before I get the chance.

• Fire

gilti

Regular
and just like that all the stoplosses at 20c were hit in a 2,500,000 raid. at 3.01
pricks

Yeah no doubt these prices are

Like Robmark stated we have about 8 quarters of funding 29 million this includes this quarter.

1. Then we have Renesas taping out Akida for a customer that will be revenue.

2. We have Megachips offering Akida on there US website.

3. Quite a lot of other activity going on with Valeo Merc, Arm, and much more I can't remember of the top of my head.

This will Likely result in revenue over the next year which will add additional funding to the 8 quarters so I feel BRN is in a good financial position.

There is sure a lot of miss information on these boards lately on funding and other issues that clearly is just trying to manipulate a person to their agenda.

Let's come back and have a chat inn5 to 6 months and see how BRN is doing.

Not directed at you Rob.
So 5 months have passed and the share price depreciated around 40% since the misinformation, manipulation and agenda started.
This isn’t supposed to be an attempt downramping the company. But it shows that ignoring actual facts, believing in hollow statements over and over and not shaping an own opinion over time creates improper expectations.
Back then when I turned into someone critical, hence pure evil in this forum logical thinking lead to the fact that a cap raise might be incoming. Something that Sean months later even acknowledged in an interview. Or in other words misinformation that turned out to be correct. Your expectations were revenue and growth.

Now the only way preventing this scenario would be a payment in the 10s of millions out of nowhere. Renesas or megachips selling big time out of nowhere. Something that I hope for with everything I got. Otherwise it’ll be to late and we will hit lows due to some form of funding diluting the worth of the company even more.
Let’s hope the second gen turns op the pace.

• Thinking

Kachoo

Regular
So 5 months have passed and the share price depreciated around 40% since the misinformation, manipulation and agenda started.
This isn’t supposed to be an attempt downramping the company. But it shows that ignoring actual facts, believing in hollow statements over and over and not shaping an own opinion over time creates improper expectations.
Back then when I turned into someone critical, hence pure evil in this forum logical thinking lead to the fact that a cap raise might be incoming. Something that Sean months later even acknowledged in an interview. Or in other words misinformation that turned out to be correct. Your expectations were revenue and growth.

Now the only way preventing this scenario would be a payment in the 10s of millions out of nowhere. Renesas or megachips selling big time out of nowhere. Something that I hope for with everything I got. Otherwise it’ll be to late and we will hit lows due to some form of funding diluting the worth of the company even more.
Let’s hope the second gen turns op the pace.
Just so you know. BRN has amended the LDA agreements before. They could push the finance over to next year increase the allotment and when the price is more favourable do the raise. LDA make 8.5 percent on funds raised so the higher the price the better for all. As for the SP yeah its low likely IMO below value of what BRN is worth strictly my opinion not financial advise.

Has the companies chances of success improved absolutely. Has the SP dropped yeah. So unfortunately I did not sell high to buy lower thats my lose. But what I look at today its what I do with today opportunities that matter tomorrow. It all will wash out when the revenue starts flowing.

If you follow the cycle of adoption Megachips had a product in mind yeah it takes time but it will get there. So did Renesas. MB is still hiring Nueromorphic engineers and working on cars. Tata is huge. Many more coals in the fire.

I can't predict a slump in SP but we keep attracting extremely talented connected semiconductor executives such as Tony. If Akida was crap Tony would not have joined BRN to be the CTO. I know that revenue is the final measure of success but this market has been extremely difficult for many companies. There are engineers that work at fortune 500 companies that I have spoken to that are interested in the possibilities of Akida offering possible solution to companies that deploy Ai at scale.

So I will take my advice from people that know what they are talking about to drive my investment.

You know a few years back oil companies in Northumbria were priced at 2 times there annual free cash flow. Meaning that in 2 years of production they could buy out every single share. Today they are multiple above that price it was quite sometime but logic came back. So yeah things over shoot and under shoot. All you can do is take a side and see. I would say that almost nobody would have guessed 15 cent SP and likely many panicked.

From my perspective the lows came and went. I feel many sold out near the lows thinking they can by lower even and its looking like its getting away. I mean from 15 to 20 thats a healthy percentage if you time it well.

I'm definitely giving this a solid year or 2 yet to see how we grow. At the moment SNN are only heating up. They industry is in its youth.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Just so you know. BRN has amended the LDA agreements before. They could push the finance over to next year increase the allotment and when the price is more favourable do the raise. LDA make 8.5 percent on funds raised so the higher the price the better for all. As for the SP yeah its low likely IMO below value of what BRN is worth strictly my opinion not financial advise.

Has the companies chances of success improved absolutely. Has the SP dropped yeah. So unfortunately I did not sell high to buy lower thats my lose. But what I look at today its what I do with today opportunities that matter tomorrow. It all will wash out when the revenue starts flowing.

If you follow the cycle of adoption Megachips had a product in mind yeah it takes time but it will get there. So did Renesas. MB is still hiring Nueromorphic engineers and working on cars. Tata is huge. Many more coals in the fire.

I can't predict a slump in SP but we keep attracting extremely talented connected semiconductor executives such as Tony. If Akida was crap Tony would not have joined BRN to be the CTO. I know that revenue is the final measure of success but this market has been extremely difficult for many companies. There are engineers that work at fortune 500 companies that I have spoken to that are interested in the possibilities of Akida offering possible solution to companies that deploy Ai at scale.

So I will take my advice from people that know what they are talking about to drive my investment.

You know a few years back oil companies in Northumbria were priced at 2 times there annual free cash flow. Meaning that in 2 years of production they could buy out every single share. Today they are multiple above that price it was quite sometime but logic came back. So yeah things over shoot and under shoot. All you can do is take a side and see. I would say that almost nobody would have guessed 15 cent SP and likely many panicked.

From my perspective the lows came and went. I feel many sold out near the lows thinking they can by lower even and its looking like its getting away. I mean from 15 to 20 thats a healthy percentage if you time it well.

I'm definitely giving this a solid year or 2 yet to see how we grow. At the moment SNN are only heating up. The industry is in its youth.
Dear lord that post aged like a gallon of milk in the Sahara desert.
Let’s test the resistance at 4.8 cents before we talk about Fortune 500 companies interested in the capabilities of Akida.

robsmark

Regular
One of the highest payed CEOs in Australia, with a SP performance like this. A fucking embarrassment and an insult to legacy shareholders.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Ian

Founding Member
One of the highest payed CEOs in Australia, with a SP performance like this. A fucking embarrassment and an insult to legacy shareholders.
Chicken feed, please try again...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231204_161550_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231204_161550_Samsung Internet.jpg
    654.6 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: 3 users

robsmark

Regular

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Iseki

Regular
Something is not working out at BRN. We're not catching the AI wave. If something doesn't happen now we'll be stuffed.
We're told of lots of engagements, but they all want NDA protection? Unbelievable, literally!
We're told of lots of agreements to be signed when Akida 2 announced. But that didn't happen!
We're giving away 25000000 shares to LDA (okay 15c, not free), when we should be selling 5% of company to each of HP and Qualcomm instead.

Doesn't it seem odd that the big cloud AI players don't want to protect their future by investing as well?

Boards go bad when there isn't enough things happing that need oversight. All they do then is try to protect their small part of the organization.
Sales blame the techs - where is Akida 2?
Tech blames Sales - You have Akida 2, so where are the sales? Actually, where is the VP of Sales?

Even the new CTO doesn't seem to have had a job in the last 3 years, but he is a mate of other board members.

It's just an opaque mess of the board's own making. We need sales now, even at a discount. We need sales agreements with companies that are proud to join BrainChip publicly. Ubiquity doesn't mean in a $500K Mercedes. It means in every Nintendo. In every router. In every home.

I don't know where it went wrong, but we need to stat agitating for change now if you want to see something signed by Feb 1.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Something is not working out at BRN. We're not catching the AI wave. What AI wave are you talking about? If something doesn't happen now we'll be stuffed. Why are we stuffed if we don't "catch" this so called wave? Will AI just cease to exist after this wave?
We're told of lots of engagements, but they all want NDA protection? Unbelievable, literally! What's unbelievable about companies wanting to keep what they are developing under wraps?
We're told of lots of agreements to be signed when Akida 2 announced. But that didn't happen! When were we told that lots of agreements would be signed? Are you misconstruing something here?
We're giving away 25000000 shares to LDA (okay 15c, not free), when we should be selling 5% of company to each of HP and Qualcomm instead. You seem to know what you are talking about maybe you could run this idea by the board?

Doesn't it seem odd that the big cloud AI players don't want to protect their future by investing as well? How do you know that they haven't invested?

Boards go bad when there isn't enough things happing that need oversight. All they do then is try to protect their small part of the organization.
Sales blame the techs - where is Akida 2?
Tech blames Sales - You have Akida 2, so where are the sales? Actually, where is the VP of Sales? New VP of sales just announced mate. What are you expecting?

Even the new CTO doesn't seem to have had a job in the last 3 years, but he is a mate of other board members.
What are you basing this information on?
It's just an opaque mess of the board's own making. We need sales now, even at a discount. We need sales agreements with companies that are proud to join BrainChip publicly. Ubiquity doesn't mean in a $500K Mercedes. It means in every Nintendo. In every router. In every home. Please direct your sale nous to the board. You sound like you know exactly what you're talking about and should be on the sales team.

I don't know where it went wrong, but we need to stat agitating for change now if you want to see something signed by Feb 1. What happens on Feb 1st? What has gone wrong? What change is needed?
Replies in Red

gilti

Regular
well bugger me.
a one share trade at close dropped us to intra day low

Top Bottom