Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

cosors

👀
I sometimes 'look over my shoulder' and can't shake the feeling that maybe the obvious argument is the right one and that Nvidia is behind the choking/strangle (?). By now they could just trample us. Talga is worth more though in the low!
Nvidia has the strongest motive in my view. Never buy us out, but rather slow us down or try to trample us. But maybe someone will jump to our side, maybe a rival of Nvidia. Just as Mickle always rode Nvidia. As if he were engaged as a service, in addition hidden in nominees and the broker trades diligently with the inhouse shorter.
With Talga it is the Chinese who have a stranglehold on Sweden and perhaps with Brainchip it is Nvidia. But with BRN it may be more of a conspiracy theory that I never quite put down. The China graphite ban for Sweden is real. Any thoughts?
Screenshot_2023-02-06-21-51-55-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

hands free
Hey Mercedes!
What, it is not mine?!

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

SiDEvans

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
More times has passed without a contract. This is the current issue and change as I see it.
I would call that an issue not a change. That's just me though.

But I'm more looking for a fundamental change positive or negative.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

AusEire

Absolutely nothing which could be construed as part of the problem. I however think that with the progress being made if people would choose to look, the tide will turn.
Personally I think a lot has changed. Our partner ecosystem has grown, the employee numbers have grown, Akida 1500 has been released, Akida 2.0 is on the verge of being released.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

AusEire

Nothings changed. Look at the fUnDaMenTals. Am I doing this right?
Ok I get it now.

Wen Moon, Wen Lambo.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha

BaconLover

Founding Member
Nothings changed. Look at the fUnDaMenTals. Am I doing this right?
Fundamentals have been replaced, that's all.

We used to have Nanose and NASA.
Now we have ARM and Intel.
Not IP contracts, just partnerships. That way no one has to pay a penny except shareholders.

Ecosystems are great if that works in our favour, so far we have no quantifiable evidence that this will work.
It's a strategy change, we believe it will work, but unless we bring in signed papers nothing will matter.

Most won't like this opinion, I know, but market agrees and the proof is our portfolios.

• Fire
  • Haha

Kachoo

Regular
Well today's news release IMO is a price sensitive announcement but the board did not. I'm not going debate this as we all know how we stand on the ASX disclosure.

This is the direction the company needed to move. IP sale is great but when your fonna take profit away from your customer by adding your IP to their product how will this be recieved. Cause you also go to their competition sell your IP also and you get rich while the two customers still fight it out risk is on them. Yes one can see the value and say yes i buy IP like Megachips they would have had a product in mind so they will hit the market hard.

BRN should have partnered with more companies in finding a product range to dominate and then they would have had quicker success. The Edge box will compete against Nvidia Qualcomm both more expensive. Customers will now view options and say well I'll take this Neuromorphic box it cheaper and does the same job you open up your client base too. Then Nvidia had to seriously look and say well BRN will cut into our market what we do come up with a better product if they can't they could be swayed to a partnership. This is not go i ng to be easy like it was layed out buy LD 3 years ago. But well lessons learned.

Not much has change with BRN in respect to potential comercial success if anything we are seeing more and more activity. Dollars will come it's just. I was critical of Sean a while back bur when stepping back and looking back at alm these challanges i see he has worked hard to change the direction of the company not always easy.

One of the biggest issues I think is that industry wanted 8 bit and Peter did not believe 8 was needed hence the original products were limited. Sean has pushed 8 bit and programming languages used. These are important issues tgat will accommodate clients and customers needs. These customers are also now just witnessing all the buzz around Neuromorphic computing.

I think BRN just came 2 hours early to the party and some of their friends said this is lame and left before the crowds.

It's comming together now finally. But the basher noise clouds this.

On top of the work involved to make Akida work well example for MB you need to give credit to MB they probably have now spent as much Money for Akida as BRN making it work in the car its a huge effort so we need to sit back and absorb the data and see why have tgings happened like they happend.

Als

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

cosors

👀
Well today's news release IMO is a price sensitive announcement but the board did not. I'm not going debate this as we all know how we stand on the ASX disclosure.

This is the direction the company needed to move. IP sale is great but when your fonna take profit away from your customer by adding your IP to their product how will this be recieved. Cause you also go to their competition sell your IP also and you get rich while the two customers still fight it out risk is on them. Yes one can see the value and say yes i buy IP like Megachips they would have had a product in mind so they will hit the market hard.

BRN should have partnered with more companies in finding a product range to dominate and then they would have had quicker success. The Edge box will compete against Nvidia Qualcomm both more expensive. Customers will now view options and say well I'll take this Neuromorphic box it cheaper and does the same job you open up your client base too. Then Nvidia had to seriously look and say well BRN will cut into our market what we do come up with a better product if they can't they could be swayed to a partnership. This is not go i ng to be easy like it was layed out buy LD 3 years ago. But well lessons learned.

Not much has change with BRN in respect to potential comercial success if anything we are seeing more and more activity. Dollars will come it's just. I was critical of Sean a while back bur when stepping back and looking back at alm these challanges i see he has worked hard to change the direction of the company not always easy.

One of the biggest issues I think is that industry wanted 8 bit and Peter did not believe 8 was needed hence the original products were limited. Sean has pushed 8 bit and programming languages used. These are important issues tgat will accommodate clients and customers needs. These customers are also now just witnessing all the buzz around Neuromorphic computing.

I think BRN just came 2 hours early to the party and some of their friends said this is lame and left before the crowds.

On top of the work involved to make Akida work well example for MB you need to give credit to MB they probably have now spent as much Money for Akida as BRN making it work in the car its a huge effort so we need to sit back and absorb the data and see why have tgings happened like they happend.

Als
genau

Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Als

All good points made, but as I said we won't know the strategy will work or not until it does.
VVDN is a partner and we're perceived to take on NVIDIA, but until we provide evidence to the market that we are capable of doing it, market will punish us.

Cost effectiveness is a great way to infiltrate it, but depends on the numbers of units required, companies may or may not take this on board.

If a customer needs 10 of these, they probably will go with NVIDIA. If a customer needs 100,000 of these then costs become substantial, which forces them to look for alternatives.

VVDN has a revenue of about 100 million AUD, so out of this, how much was due to selling Edge Boxes? We are expecting a piece of pie on that, so what percentage of those customers will jump the ship? What would be BRNs cut? Lots of unknowns, atm, all we know is they've decided to bring this in.

Just stating the obvious on the "share price" thread.

VVDN and BRN decides to bring a product and market punished us. Hard.
Because market doesn't know, or don't care about these promises.
20 cents a pop.
All these partnerships are promises, market is saying we don't want anymore promises, but we want to see results.

Until results come, hopefully whipping on the arse is everyone's fetish.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
''Fundamentals have not changed''
''We are in a strong position''
''Shorters are causing this price action''
''Manipulators are causing BRN to fall''
''Black magic trying to pry my shares off my hands''

Elephant in the room: No sales, almost zero revenue, complete silence from company, IR personnel in the hiding, board members dissing the SP action, shareholders losing faith in company, cash balance on a level that warrants raise soon if revenue does not come.

But we don't talk about that here.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Big volume in the 0.20c range on a green daily candle (so far), and massively oversold at an RSI of ~20. Is this a turning point and selling is starting to be exhausted? I've got an order in at 0.185c, but looks like there's a lot of buyers in the queue above that. I'm not good enough at this to know if this is my biased optimism or if what I'm seeing is the makings of a turn around.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

db1969oz

Regular
Only down 7-8% today. Not a bad day in scheme of things lately!

• Haha

BaconLover

Founding Member
18 more cents to go before numbnuts who support this bs, and want to live in the echo chamber might just open the eyes. May be.

Reactions: 1 users
S

Straw

18 more cents to go before numbnuts who support this bs, and want to live in the echo chamber might just open the eyes. May be.
Don't you think you've caused enough misery yet?
It may surprise you that we all make our own decisions.

• Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
Don't you think you've caused enough misery yet?
It may surprise you that we all make our own decisions.

Oh so I have caused all this misery? Okay. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
S

Straw

Oh so I have caused all this misery? Okay. :ROFLMAO:
If you are referring to SP that has zero to do with you acting like a remarkably nasty human on here which is what I'm referring to.

• Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
If you are referring to SP that has zero to do with you acting like a remarkably nasty human on here which is what I'm referring to.

Happy to identify as a nasty human St. Straw patron of all shareholders 🙌

• Haha
S

Straw

That's all the oxygen I'm providing.
You'll have to seek out another source.
Get a hobby or professional help.

Edit: Actually that goes for quite a few other posters here who seem to have zero self control or self awareness.

• Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
That's all the oxygen I'm providing.
You'll have to seek out another source.
Get a hobby or professional help.
Wilzy, is that you?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom