Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

S

Straw

While I don’t want to imply there is no manipulation going on (oh, there absolutely is!), how does it make sense manipulation-wise if those single digit transactions are not moving the share price? 🧐

I would have expected a one unit transaction to move the share price from let’s say 0.375 to 0.37 or lower, possibly triggering stop losses which in turn will make it easier to drive the sp even lower with another single digit transaction. So what sense does it make to program the bots to machine-gun-fire-bid for an unchanging share price instead of incrementally lowering it? (Or boosting it - obviously this would work in both directions.)

Same thing here - the one unit transaction did not move the share price one bit.

View attachment 41790

I just can’t get my head around this. Or am I missing something? 🤔
Maybe it's programmed to accumulate at a certain rate over time but to avoid being accused of manipulation be random enough to not make that much sense?
The volume stacking is what gets me. That's just blatant control. Stability when they want it and volatility when they choose it.
Though with the 3 decimal advantage they can pretty much do as they please and the market operator/regulator appears to think it's fine.
Not to mention when you put an order in and it pre-empts it by upping the price a cent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7 users
I have a little.concern about few.shot learning in Australian cars. Yesterday my work car says to me please.obey all road rules. I said shut the f%$# up. Got me to thinking if I did that in a L4 rated car in the future the conversation would go something like this.

Me: Shut the f%$# up.

Car: No you shut the f%$# up.

Me: Who's driving this f%$#ing car.

Car: Actually me, so if you don't shut the f%$# up you can walk.

SC

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

robsmark

Regular
@robsmark
Our resident bullshit caller outer.
Any updates on the bullshit front 😂
Yup - I’m calling bullshit on actual price hikes vs inflation. Sick of conglomerates and banks recording record profits due to price hikes under the excuse of COVID inflation. Its bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire

Foxdog

Regular
@Foxdog I wonder how many people would now sell some if we got back to the 2.34 mark long-term holders I'm referring to. But certainly something of significance would have to occur to get us back there or could be a culmination of things that get us back there. So going to be a tough decision either way.
Yeah I know my plan has changed somewhat. Right now I'd happily sell all at $2.34 but if we are ever back there then the market will have woken up to BRN and it will present as a different investment. At that point I know I'll already be looking at $3.50 or $4.00 (for me life-changing numbers). In hindsight $2.34 would have been a great place to sell the first time around, but that horse has well and truly bolted.

Reactions: 5 users

robsmark

Regular
The order book is a disgrace. 13 trades of 3c in ten minutes at the time of writing. How do retail stand a chance turn the financial guardians like ASIC and the ASX allow institutions to run bots capable of decimating a company like this? I’m mean what plausible and justifiable response could these dogs have when asked why they have 13 trades on one company with a cash value of less than $12 total? Not a single person here could buy a single share without a fee higher than that attached to it.

I’m not saying the company is innocent here. Management are asleep at the wheel, have achieved FUCK ALL in years, have no respect for share holders clearly, keep rewarding themselves with bonus after bonus. It’s a circus. I couldn’t be more disappointed in how this has all turned out, and have no doubt that we are heading to single figures again.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular
The order book is a disgrace. 13 trades of 3c in ten minutes at the time of writing. How do retail stand a chance turn the financial guardians like ASIC and the ASX allow institutions to run bots capable of decimating a company like this? I’m mean what plausible and justifiable response could these dogs have when asked why they have 13 trades on one company with a cash value of less than $12 total? Not a single person here could buy a single share without a fee higher than that attached to it.

I’m not saying the company is innocent here. Management are asleep at the wheel, have achieved FUCK ALL in years, have no respect for share holders clearly, keep rewarding themselves with bonus after bonus. It’s a circus. I couldn’t be more disappointed in how this has all turned out, and have no doubt that we are heading to single figures again.
Man, I'm starting to mentally prepare for total significant loss if funds here. BRN with silence and delays is starting to smell a bit fishy I reckon. Fyck

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

robsmark

Regular
@Foxdog

I’m trying to find some positivity. We still have operating capital, so that’s positive. The chip obviously works. I am beyond disappointed outside of that.

• Fire
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

DK6161

Regular
I wish they can spare me the daily agony and just drop this fucker to 10 cents.
I am done with this shit!

Pmel

Regular
Man, I'm starting to mentally prepare for total significant loss if funds here. BRN with silence and delays is starting to smell a bit fishy I reckon. Fyck
I hope it is not the case. But very very disappointed.

• Thinking

SERA2g

Founding Member
Wow the posts in this thread are depressing. Lol...

• Haha
Alrighty, as a professional trader I can say this.

Maximum stop rinse below 33c to 28c area when there’s the most bloodshed fear and panic of all the stops triggered below 28-33c area.

Then price has to rise and creates some short cover at that 33c and above level, where you’d hope at that stage the Gen 2 news hits us which gives more traction and some hype, add a few more shorts covering..

Then if the company is worth it’s salt and actually has some partners lined up to sign IP deals, you get the next move which should push it to the 100%+ higher from here levels in that 60-75c zone..

If the push back to 33c proves to be resistance again and looks like failing back into the 20s again, then you’re really looking at something is really the fuck wrong with this company and I’d be bailing out at any cost.. atleast until there’s some sort of a base forming which could take time..

But it’s definitely not doomsday yet if you’re worried about the price action..

• Fire
  • Haha

DK6161

Regular
I need to stop looking at the SP it is not doing me any good

Cardpro

Regular
Sad... to see 31c again...
New IP contract plz...

Quiltman

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
I've never entered the world of shorting in any detail, and hoping someone can help me with a knowledge gap here.

Brainchip does not appear on the Leveraged Short List Acceptable Investments List.

https://www.leveraged.com.au/siteas...ed-short-plus-acceptable-investments-list.pdf

Is it because of a likely ASX rerate at the end of the week, or indicative of high risk, or something else.
Not sure about shorting gig.
But hopefully this link can lead you somewhere.

Foxdog

Regular
Release of Gen2 should be this week sometime, perhaps tomorrow? That might keep the SP steady to some extent. Then if Merc discloses use of AKIDA during their deep dive on the new EV at the Munich motor show the following week then we might get some traction. From the press release it looks like we're in it so fingers crossed we finally get some good news here.

• Fire
  • Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Article on NVIDIA, Bonds etc etc.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230827_075316.jpg
    20230827_075316.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 70
  • Love

Quiltman

Regular
Release of Gen2 should be this week sometime, perhaps tomorrow? That might keep the SP steady to some extent. Then if Merc discloses use of AKIDA during their deep dive on the new EV at the Munich motor show the following week then we might get some traction. From the press release it looks like we're in it so fingers crossed we finally get some good news here.
And is there an actual chance we will drop back to the asx300 on Friday - announced. That then leaves 3 weeks for any adjustments before it actually happens . I assume shorters will pick up shares from institutions unloading due to asx 200 reset, but it wouldn’t be to bad to be out of the 200 if we get a run of good news into December & have some shorting pressure removed.

Morning Chippers ,

Article on NVIDIA, Bonds etc etc.

Regards,
Esq.
Nvidia ipo was 12 Bob per share back in 99 not sure about stock split etc.
One day mate one day🤞
Thanks for the article and the highlighting.
I can't help but think we will a powerhouse one day just a little mystified why we are were we are currently. And that's mystifying is probably due to being in an area of a brand new technology and my lack of understanding what it takes to get this to penetrate the industry.

• Fire
Also @Esq.111 Sean reminds me of a someone from a show I used to watch many years ago, just can't quite put my finger on it🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Top Bottom