Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

Foxdog

Regular
Nvidia ipo was 12 Bob per share back in 99 not sure about stock split etc.
One day mate one dayšŸ¤ž
Thanks for the article and the highlighting.
I can't help but think we will a powerhouse one day just a little mystified why we are were we are currently. And that's mystifying is probably due to being in an area of a brand new technology and my lack of understanding what it takes to get this to penetrate the industry.
It actually helps to listen to Antonio in the 2nd part of the podcast. He's given me a bit of perspective, particularly in relation to the SP.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
It actually helps to listen to Antonio in the 2nd part of the podcast. He's given me a bit of perspective, particularly in relation to the SP.
Thanks mate. I'll have a listen to the podcast. Haven't been bothered to listen to any of the vids brn have put out for sometime.
You've given me the nudge I needed.

Foxdog

Regular
Thanks mate. I'll have a listen to the podcast. Haven't been bothered to listen to any of the vids brn have put out for sometime.
You've given me the nudge I needed.
I'm interested to see what you think of it.

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

gilti

Regular
long time to stay positive Tech

this was after official validation of milestone 2
the creation of hardware only snap
almost 8 years and the same valuation
to say I am pissed off would be an understatement
brn.JPG

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

robsmark

Regular
long time to stay positive Tech

this was after official validation of milestone 2
the creation of hardware only snap
almost 8 years and the same valuation
to say I am pissed off would be an understatement
View attachment 43166
So the question is - was we overvalued back then, or are we undervalued now?

I first invested in this company 4 years back when the SP was about 5c, and back then it was nothing more than a concept:

- No patents;
- No product;
- No international presence;
- Small team;
- Very few mentions in the scientific community; and
- No customers.

Now the landscape is completely different:

- 2 (soon to be 3) validated product offerings;
- A large number of international patents;
- Offices and teams in 4 countries;
- Consistent mentions in articles;
- 2 customers;
- A mature evaluation program with ā€œa dozen or so Tier 1 companiesā€;
- A much healthier bank balance; and
- (most importantly in my eyes) the world has succumbed to AI being a highly important next step in technology.

Thereā€™s is no question that progress has been made by the company - but the SP remains the same.

8 years ago at the time the SP was the same as it is now, the company was exciting and had so much potential in the eyes of investors, but now it seems that excitement has diminished. Retail investors are fickle and their attitudes can change in a second. Institutional investors are dogs and will pack hunt public consensus exploit the narrative to its last breath. I believe thatā€™s what we are seeing here, a tired view from retail, getting bored of waiting, and institutions pushing that to the extreme by shorting. They donā€™t give a damn what the company is doing and likely have no idea, they see a chart, and set their bots up accordingly. Itā€™s bullshit, it stifles growth, it is manipulating a SP, it should be illegal, but it wonā€™t change - it is what it is.

I donā€™t think that the tech has failed, and have never publicly stated so - Akida demos are amazing, and when I first showed my wife the original Akida Image Recognition videos she didnā€™t believe it - for context she manages innovation programs at a university. One shot learning on its own is absolutely amazing, nevermind the other unique abilities that Akida offers.

I think the hype has failed, but I think that hype can return. A couple of big customer announcements and I think were off the the races again.

I fail to believe that such an awesome tech with seemingly infinite usecases will have zero adoption. Especially when we know that so many companies (Ford, Mercedes, Valeo, NASA, etc.) are fully aware of it.

We are young, and clearly still in the pre-revenue stage. Not many (I canā€™t think of any) other ASX companies have tried what we are attempting (an offering to be implemented by other companies into their products) and as such our revenue model is nothing like anyone before us on the ASX - who knows, perhaps these timeframes are normal by industry standard, has anyone performed analysis against similar US companies to determine what their product to revenue timeframes where? I havenā€™t, and I donā€™t remember seeing it on either of the forums.

Itā€™s up to management now, and Antonio is the one that I believe is our best shot of getting us there.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
"So the question is - was we overvalued back then, or are we undervalued now?"

I first invested in this company 4 years back when the SP was about 5c, and back then it was nothing more than a concept:

- No patents;
- No product;
- No international presence;
- Small team;
- Very few mentions in the scientific community; and
- No customers.

Now the landscape is completely different:

- 2 (soon to be 3) validated product offerings;
- A large number of international patents;
- Offices and teams in 4 countries;
- Consistent mentions in articles;
- 2 customers;
- A mature evaluation program with ā€œa dozen or so Tier 1 companies;
- A much healthier bank balance; and
- (most importantly in my eyes) the world has succumbed to AI being a highly important next step in technology.

Thereā€™s is no question that progress has been made by the company - but the SP remains the same.

8 years ago at the time the SP was the same as it is now, the company was exciting and had so much potential in the eyes of investors, but now it seems that excitement has diminished. Retail investors are fickle and their attitudes can change in a second. Institutional investors are dogs and will pack hunt public consensus exploit the narrative to its last breath. I believe thatā€™s what we are seeing here, a tired view from retail, getting bored of waiting, and institutions pushing that to the extreme by shorting. They donā€™t give a damn what the company is doing and likely have no idea, they see a chart, and set their bots up accordingly. Itā€™s bullshit, it stifles growth, it is manipulating a SP, it should be illegal, but it wonā€™t change but it is what it is.

I donā€™t think that the tech has failed, and have never publicly stated so - Akida demos are amazing, and when I first showed my wife the original Akida Image Recognition videos she didnā€™t believe it - for context she manages innovation programs at a university. One shot learning on its own is absolutely amazing, nevermind the other unique abilities that Akida offers.

I think the hype has failed, but I think that hype can return. A couple of big customer announcements and I think were off the the races again.

I fail to believe that such an awesome tech with seemingly infinite usecases will have zero adoption. Especially when we know that so many companies (Ford, Mercedes, Valeo, NASA, etc.) are fully aware of it.

Itā€™s up to management now, and Antonio is the one that I believe is our best shot of getting us there.
"So the question is - was we overvalued back then, or are we undervalued now?""
Not that I'm making any point whatsoever.
The company back then at that price
Would equate to around 80 odd million market cap.
And yes it blows .
Quoted securities on issue around that time.
And just so you know.
By golly gee joy joy joy šŸ‘

robsmark

Regular
"So the question is - was we overvalued back then, or are we undervalued now?""
Not that I'm making any point whatsoever.
The company back then at that price
Would equate to around 80 odd million market cap.
And yes it blows .
Quoted securities on issue around that time.
And just so you know.
By golly gee joy joy joy šŸ‘
I very good point raised Rise.

• Love
Screenshot_20230828-114137.png

Excuse the calls and notifications banner done side button screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230828-114137.png
    Screenshot_20230828-114137.png
    544.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Fire
  • Haha

robsmark

Regular
Your positivity is freaking me out.šŸ¤£
Bahahah! Not purposely trying to be positive, Iā€™m just trying to seperate my personal feelings with what we know in an attempt to view this laterally.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Bahahah! Not purposely trying to be positive, Iā€™m just trying to seperate my personal feelings with what we know in an attempt to view this laterally.
That's a good strategy Rob.
It's basically a time frame thing that pisses most that are annoyed IMO.
Once that first touchdown gets scored I think most will be able to take a deep breath and a big sigh of relief.
Edit... And obviously share price tanking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha

Labsy

Regular
Mental after close accumulation....

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
@Tezza I'm here for the end game, the wild gyrations that happen at this stage don't bother me
Well it's more of a slow beating down we've suffered for a while.
I will trade some if we have massive uptick in price due to some announcements because price always inevitably correct itself down a few notches.
You may be a genius if you sell and this never recovers or vice versa a numbnut if it goes up after you sell.šŸ˜‚
Likewise for me.

Last edited:

Foxdog

Regular
@Tezza I'm here for the end game, the wild girations that happen at this stage don't bother me
Well it's more of a slow beating down we've suffered for a while.
I will trade some if we have massive uptick in price due to some announcements because price always inevitably correct itself down a few notches.
You may be a genius if you sell and this never recovers or vice versa a numbnut if it goes up after you sell.šŸ˜‚
Likewise for me.
Well mate I completely agree. I'm prepping for the double next week - Merc confirming they are committed to our tech and release of Gen2. If these gold nuggets drop in quick succession then SP should bounce back to 50's perhaps even higher if there's a decent short squeeze. But I'm so deep in red ATM that I might just be dreaming....

• Love
Well mate I completely agree. I'm prepping for the double next week - Merc confirming they are committed to our tech and release of Gen2. If these gold nuggets drop in quick succession then SP should bounce back to 50's perhaps even higher if there's a decent short squeeze. But I'm so deep in red ATM that I might just be dreaming....
Yeah mate if Mercedes drop that golden goose imo we'll rocket past 50's so hard it will be obliterated,vaporised, annihilated, pummeled to smithereens as we make our way to the dollar mark.
And yes mate I was going to say you look terrible in red, you wear green much more gracefully šŸ˜‚ but your not dreaming mate you may be premature with the reveal time you may be not, but it's going to happen. šŸ¤” Cue thoughts of Pantene šŸ˜‰

• Love
Fuggit I'm well and truly on the same bandwagon you are after doing more reading.
Ice Hockey Sport GIF by Carolina Hurricanes

• Haha

Foxdog

Regular
Well surely we can't both be wrong šŸ˜‚
You made me develop a serious case of the fomo's
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

• Haha
Top Bottom