The Talga Bar

just a bit googleing in Sweden

For your entertainment. They seem to be really xenophobic.
Oh yes, f* climate protection, those exploitative foreign capitalists. Well, when I put it like that, it sounds rather extreme left 😂

post in a forum
👇
Talga - still a fortune-seeking company?
What is behind the Talga Group? Is it another hit-and-run company that siphons off as much grant money as possible from Swedish society and then realises that its business idea cannot be implemented? Preferably in combination with blaming the Sami or environmentalists.
link
What grant money is this guy crapping on about ?

From memory we have only received grants from the UK government

Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
What grant money is this guy crapping on about ?

From memory we have only received grants from the UK government
It doesn't matter. The picture in their heads shows gross gaps where (scientific) facts belong. So it is filled with partly fantasy. A rational balanced view is not their thing. They are believers from my point of view and it is also not about climate protection. None of them talks about CO² savings because that be pro.
But rather: For them human rights violations against the Sami take place. And for them this is the reason that this 'green' transition is not green. He is just one of many. You do not have to understand, it is twisted. I only posted this because there was nothing else to find.

cosors

👀
Wonderful 🤗😅
Among themselves they are not used to contradiction, not even from the Swedish media. No one defends the cause but this one. Thank you Heiliger Strohsack (Holy Straw Bag)!

Heiliger Strohsack
Quote:
Originally posted by GA
What is behind the Talga Group?
Is it another hit-and-run company that siphons off as much grant money as it can from Swedish society and then realizes that its business idea can't be implemented?
Preferably combined with blaming the Sami or environmentalists.

Have you forgotten about Google?
It clearly states that they have obtained permission to mine graphite.
Then they want to use it to make battery components.

GA

Well, on a single web page.
Any idiot can put it together.

Heiliger Strohsack
You search for "talga" and find:

"The Land and Environment Court grants permission to Talga AB for a plant that will use graphite to produce anode material that can be used in batteries for electric cars, for example. The plant will be built on the new." Hertsöfältet industrial area in Luleå.

"On Wednesday, the Land and Environment Court in Umeå announced that Talga may open a graphite mine in Nunasvaara, outside Vittangi."

______

I remain, they are believers and actually any word for insight of reality is futile. Nevertheless, thanks again for your initiative @Heiliger Strohsack!

In Germany:
By the way, the phrase heiliger Strohsack is one for incomprehensible surprise or the incomprehensibility (here) of what someone else says. Difficult to translate for me. Semmel maybe you can do better. Maybe it was even you?

=> Heiliger Strohsack!!!
Holy straw bag!!!
or alter Schwede!!!
Old Swede!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
This is delicious entertainment in the morning!

Semmel

Regular
It's not me, and I can't translate it either.. a word for word translation doesn't make sense. So maybe like "holy cow" might be the closest translation to "Heiliger Strohsack"? Hehe 😀

• Haha

cosors

👀
Wonderful 🤗😅
Among themselves, they are not used to contradiction, not even from the Swedish media. No one defends the cause but this one. Thank you Heiliger Strohsack (Holy Straw Bag)!

Heiliger Strohsack
Quote:
Originally posted by GA
What is behind the Talga Group?
Is it another hit-and-run company that siphons off as much grant money as it can from Swedish society and then realizes that its business idea can't be implemented?
Preferably combined with blaming the Sami or environmentalists.

Have you forgotten about Google?
It clearly states that they have obtained permission to mine graphite.
Then they want to use it to make battery components.

GA

Well, on a single web page.
Any idiot can put it together.

Heiliger Strohsack
You search for "talga" and find:

"The Land and Environment Court grants permission to Talga AB for a plant that will use graphite to produce anode material that can be used in batteries for electric cars, for example. The plant will be built on the new." Hertsöfältet industrial area in Luleå.

"On Wednesday, the Land and Environment Court in Umeå announced that Talga may open a graphite mine in Nunasvaara, outside Vittangi."

______

I remain, they are believers and actually any word for insight of reality is futile. Nevertheless, thanks again for your initiative @Heiliger Strohsack!

In Germany:
By the way, the phrase heiliger Strohsack is one for incomprehensible surprise or the incomprehensibility (here) of what someone else says. Difficult to translate for me. Semmel maybe you can do better. Maybe it was even you?

=> Heiliger Strohsack!!!
Holy straw bag!!!
or alter Schwede!!!
Old Swede!!!
"Foreigners who are here to steal minerals and mistreat the indigenous people, as is common in the mining industry."

and
"But does it mine at all? Isn't it just a ploy to get the "contributions"?"
Our saying fits perfectly here:
Heiliger Strohsack!!!
link

___
"What contribution? If you think the Swedish government is throwing money at you for submitting the mining SNI to the Swedish Companies Registration Office, I think you should definitely try it.

The usual thing is to raise a lot of money from small savers and small investors, burn it in the exploration phase, and pump out new issues at the same pace that Telia is paying dividends."

Last edited:

cosors

👀
Meanwhile, I am chasing my own shadows. 😅

I searched for our case number and via a Google search I end up with one result and that not only at HC but also at a post of my former self there from 14/07/21.
The weird thing is that the process number didn't even exist back then and it can't be found on the entire page. Sometimes the www is unfathomable.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Semmel

Regular
Alright everyone, it's not all roses and fly to high places yet but let's pop the bottle and get some party going :)

• Haha
  • Fire

cosors

👀
200 (12).gif

• Haha
  • Fire

Semmel

Regular
That's a big glass you got there lady! Hope the yellow liquid in there is white wine and not some other type of natural substance!

• Haha
Alright everyone, it's not all roses and fly to high places yet but let's pop the bottle and get some party going :)

I was wondering when the bar was going to open🍷🍷🥃🥃🥂🥂

I hope you have someone BIG on the door just in case @JNRB turns up 😀

He’s a little bit on edge even after the fantastic news today . Pour him a strong scotch🥃 when he arrives will you or just leave it at the entry to calm him down😅🥃

Today was good, next month will be better, next year ? 😀😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
One more moment and I'll be right there with you!
IMG20230901130847.jpg

IMG20230901130902.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
I found a note outside the bar. Somehow I have the impression that it is a message to the shorters. Are any of you missing this note?

f 🔥 🔥 🔥 y 🔥 🔥 a 🔥 🔥 !

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 !!!
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥!

f 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

burn fu 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 !

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
Now ya talking 🥂😂🥂😂🥂😅
A little patience until the fine drop is a little cooler. But we are extremely patient, aren't we?

• Haha
A little patience until the fine drop is a little cooler. But we are extremely patient, aren't we?
Don’t ever include me in human virtues like “patience “ ……..Nooooooooooooo ! 🥂😅😂🥂

• Haha

Monkeymandan

Regular
Just watching back the webinar.

Getting the distinct feeling now that the Talnode-Si annoucement might be a part of the giant tangled permit web. The preferred feedstock and that which they’re using in the pilot plant is obviously Vittangi graphite, so it would make sense any Si offtake that underwrites plant financing (which MT has alluded to a couple of times now) would be contingent on the permit.

If this is the case we could be in for some serious fireworks this side of Crimbo!

Cheers! 🥂🍻🍷🥃

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Semmel

Regular
Talga repetedly said that they can source the graphene in Talnode-Si from recycled batteries. I suspect that it can come from anywhere really and is not necessarily sourced from vittanghi. It CAN be sourced as a byproduct but I dont think its restricted to that.

JNRB

Regular
I was wondering when the bar was going to open🍷🍷🥃🥃🥂🥂

I hope you have someone BIG on the door just in case @JNRB turns up 😀

He’s a little bit on edge even after the fantastic news today . Pour him a strong scotch🥃 when he arrives will you or just leave it at the entry to calm him down😅🥃

Today was good, next month will be better, next year ? 😀😃
😛
My fantastic news was in the quarterly webinar. Never get tired of hearing MT talk about all the big things to come. Permits are pretty much a given just the delays are fkn annoying.
I am in EU so need to hold of on the scotch a few more hours 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom