The Talga Bar

I found this amusing post from "Cranster" over at HC and I thought some might like to have a look

Good Morning Talgarians,

For some sideline Swedish entertainment while we are waiting for something to happen.

I am watching the Swedish spy thriller series 'Agent Hamilton' on SBS On Demand atm. It's really good, I am hooked.

Season 2 Episodes 3 and 4, the storyline is based in Kiruna and surrounds, including the LKAB mine and Kiruna Space Centre. This is not far from Vittangi and Talga's mine.

At the start of E3 a truck is heading towards a bridge over a river, it looks exactly like coming into Vittangi from Talga's mine, for those who have made that trip on google earth.

I Highly recommend Agent Hamilton, great TV entertainment and some vision of the Norrbotten Province. Cheers.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
Something needs to happen at some point...

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Tired Season 1 GIF by BET Plus
Cabin Fever Reaction GIF by chuber channel

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Enovix up 16%, Quantumscape 14%, would be really fance if Talga was an advanced battery technology company that was also in the spotlight for once.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Coolbeans

Shortly we will have our most transformational year! Thanks for the bs MT.

Coolbeans

Enovix up 16%, Quantumscape 14%, would be really fance if Talga was an advanced battery technology company that was also in the spotlight for once.
Na , Talga we are, way to modest. Get this shit on TV FFS.

brewm0re

Regular
Confident MT will deliver and slay the 3 horseman by end of year. The team have done everything possible and permits are no longer in its control. As it stands, the results are fantastic (excluding the Court lagging). All will flow eventually as to how TLG want, & on nobody else’s terms.

With more than 40% of 2023 remaining, there’s ample time to complete. It’s all shaping up nicely and TLG are running it’s own race. The stuff we aren’t yet privy to know keeps me wondering in such a positive way.

The numbers (& profits) in the company financials in 2-3 years’ time are much preferred than false promises, media hype and/or underwhelming company financials. MT playing the smart long game, and the rewards should be mighty.

We don’t have to look too far to see examples where by default the MC of other companies have plummeted back down to TLG’s level, but with de-risking so close now, it will eventually be our turn!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Confident MT will deliver and slay the 3 horseman by end of year. The team have done everything possible and permits are no longer in its control. As it stands, the results are fantastic (excluding the Court lagging). All will flow eventually as to how TLG want, & on nobody else’s terms.

With more than 40% of 2023 remaining, there’s ample time to complete. It’s all shaping up nicely and TLG are running it’s own race. The stuff we aren’t yet privy to know keeps me wondering in such a positive way.

The numbers (& profits) in the company financials in 2-3 years’ time are much preferred than false promises, media hype and/or underwhelming company financials. MT playing the smart long game, and the rewards should be mighty.

We don’t have to look too far to see examples where by default the MC of other companies have plummeted back down to TLG’s level, but with de-risking so close now, it will eventually be our turn!
Yeah........Yeah..............but this wait is doing my head in

The only amusement I get these days is when I hack @Semmel and turn his webcam on.

It makes me feel better about myself........

Here he is getting excited about a possible permit decision

nerd yes GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Of course then I turned on @cosors camera too

And he is doing more research as always

Shocked Bad News GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Haha
  • Fire
Na , Talga we are, way to modest. Get this shit on TV FFS.

Pabs, I presume you meant "too"

If you want a reaction from MT why not send him a Dick Pic ?

• Haha
There .............................I got this Bar back to being a Bar with some Bar Talk..........LOL

• Fire

Semmel

Regular
I lost have live footage from WTM, here he is hacking other people's computers...

Technology Monkey GIF

And here we have him running from the cops..

90S Laughing GIF

• Haha

Coolbeans

Pabs, I presume you meant "too"

If you want a reaction from MT why not send him a Dick Pic ?
I'll play, in the spirit of pabs.
Wtm do me a favour and pull the big man's number from your speed dial for me ?

Diogenese

Top 20
She was allegidly sighted last time near the bike path that I use to get to work.. if at some point next week, I stop posting.. you know why ;)
Cyclists - Meals on wheels.

• Haha
And here we have him running from the cops..

90S Laughing GIF

I actually did that accidentally once......................in my younger days.

2am one morning (nothing good happens at 2am any morning) and I was in my (yes Red) Torana XU1 just like this

doing around 85 kmh going down a huge hill in a 60kmh zone and I looked in my rear vision mirror and saw the headlights of a car speeding towards me from at least 500 metres away all the while thinking to myself ......

"f**k me he better watch out for police, he's going so fast"

...........................as I continued on my way at 85kmh................then he seems to get faster................and faster....................and faster.............then he's like 200m away.....................then 100m away.....................then 50m away.....................then he is right up my arse.................................and Yes the flashing blue and red lights light me up like something out of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

$80 fine (a lot in 1985)..........................LOL

F**k I wish I still had that car

Like I said nothing good happens at 2am in the morning

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love

Semmel

Regular
Cyclists - Meals on wheels.
🤭 .. well there were also joggers, I guess they are easier to catch. Today, I'll take public transport.. too rainy for my lazy ass to get out and wet. Cycled through heavy thunderstorm rain on Monday, that's enough shower on the bike for one week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
🤭 .. well there were also joggers, I guess they are easier to catch. Today, I'll take public transport.. too rainy for my lazy ass to get out and wet. Cycled through heavy thunderstorm rain on Monday, that's enough shower on the bike for one week 😂
Yes - I find the soap makes the saddle too slippery.

• Haha

Monkeymandan

Regular
Shortly we will have our most transformational year! Thanks for the bs MT.
I think you can redirect the frustration towards the Swedish authorities - hardly MT’s doing.

• Fire

cosors

👀
  • Haha

cosors

👀
F**k I'm bored..................LOL
Talga joins AROSE to develop remote operations in space in space in space

twitch

200 (20)30gnsn3.gif