The Talga Bar

Yes, I might look to top up some as well, gotta check my euphoria though.

PS. my work can eat shit today, I've taken up a early childhood teacher role and the amount of nastiness at daycare has got me in a funk.

Loving Talga though! Just try and bring me down now (touch ikea wood)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
Finally! it is where it belongs
Screenshot_2023-04-05-23-57-08-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

In the bar yes there I feel...

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
1680734074813.png

Good Morning All

Indicative Open at bottom left

Attachments

• 1680734027602.png
    1680734027602.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Semmel

Regular
Rocket Launch GIF

• Haha
  • Love
A bit better

1680735646235.png

• Fire

Semmel

Regular
Well guys.. i guess I'll see tomorrow how the market reacts. I'll go and listen to the story of the pillow ;)

• Haha
OK now we are talking

1680739158693.png

• Love

Monkeymandan

Regular
Massive pre-open. Think we could crack ath today?!

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

brewm0re

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
I've put in another order for 50,000...................but I'm stingy on price LOL

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Well guys.. i guess I'll see tomorrow how the market reacts. I'll go and listen to the story of the pillow ;)
Why do you get to sleep? I couldn’t last night!

• Haha
Looks like a whole lot of CR holders have bailed out at first opportunity. 3.6M turnover in first 45 minutes is pretty high LOL

anbuck

Regular
It seems that the endless supply of shares being supplied in Europe and the US was actually representative of the true state of the market and not just based on a lack of information on the sellers' part.

What is it about Swedes and meatballs i.e. IKEA...............

Support the Guardian​

Fearless, independent, reader-funded

Christmas hams on sale in a Swedish grocery store.

Christmas hams on sale in a Swedish grocery store. Photograph: Rex/Shutterstock
Sweden

Swedish court dishes out justice after judge steals meatballs​

Supreme court justice was fined 50,000 kronor after she was caught trying to hide a number of food items in Stockholm

Agence France-Presse in Stockholm
Fri 1 Apr 2022 04.23 AEDT

A supreme court justice in Sweden has been fined for shoplifting a Christmas ham and meatballs, among other items, the prosecutor in the case has said.

The 67-year-old woman was caught by staff at a grocery store in central Stockholm a week before Christmas.

“I have issued a fine regarding the crime petty theft, previously known as shoplifting,” the chief public prosecutor, Per Nichols, told Agence France-Presse.

The judge, who had served two decades on the bench, resigned in February when reports emerged that she was being investigated.

Along with the ham and meatballs, she had tried to hide sausages and cheese in a woven bag by covering them with another bag, according to the legal news outlet Dagens Juridik. The judge admitted to the facts but denied any intention to steal the groceries, and was issued a fine of 50,000 Swedish kronor (£4,075), Nichols said.

• Haha
  • Wow

beserk

Regular
  • Love

beserk

Regular
Why do you get to sleep? I couldn’t last night!

Don't follow the US politics sections in the US media before trying to get some shuteye. Will keep you awake and give you ..ORANGE..tinted..night mares....

-beserk

Last edited:
  • Haha

cosors

👀
Happy Easter!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

beserk

Regular
Yes indeed Glad Påsk! He is risen!

-beserk

• Love

beserk

Regular
My brother, the daredevil of the family, besides skating out to the very edge of the sea ice in the Gulph of Bothnia, 10 to 15 km outside of Luleå harbour, likes mountaineering.

Screenshot_20230409_215312_Facebook~3.jpg

Here is a photo from this Easter on his recent skiing expedition below the highest mountain in Sweden, Kebnekaise, that lies 90 km south west of Kiruna towards the Norwegian border.

Screenshot_20230407_191654_Facebook~3.jpg

And here he has climbed Kebnekaise (Giebmegaísi in Northern Sámi transl. Kettle crest) and is traversing the lofty ridge between its dual peaks, Syd toppen, and Nord toppen. This photo taken summertime in July 2022. It is said that on a clear day you can see 1/10 of Swedens land mass, or 45 000 km2, from this elevated vantage point.

April in the Arctic Alpine high country of the Scandinavian peninsula is a beautiful time of the year. But no reideer in sight. They are all down in the Torne river valley close to Nunasvaara. In the next few weeks they will begin their annual migration towards the mountain pastures, in the direction of Kebnekaise.

-beserk

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

beserk

Regular
My favourite past time in the spring time way up North is ice fishing. A more sedentary form of adventure sport...

Screenshot_20230410_075352_LinkedIn~2.jpg

-beserk

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom