The Talga Bar

Semmel

Regular
Luckily my family doesnt know about Talga .. :) Better that way. Life is good. Cheers to all! Ill get back to back breaking documentation writing until tomorrow afternoon.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Tim

Emerged
It'd be interesting to know what the average percentage of people's total portfolio is Talga on this forum. The thing I'm still thinking through is after permits, financing, offtakes, it seems like there could be a multi-year plateau until Talga runs up again, probably not until Niska permits.
90%

Attachments

• 926e5009-c10a-48fe-b90e-fa0760f82fcd.png
    926e5009-c10a-48fe-b90e-fa0760f82fcd.png
    366.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

helmdacil

Emerged
I ended up with 55% of my investment account in TLG, 70k shares. We all wish we had more I am sure. I have a couple of other companies absolutely killing it as diversity, and I do not regret that. It is tempting to pile in some more though.

cosors

👀
Cheers to all on this wonderful day!
IMG_20230405_222428.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Still in pre-open in the US (OTC market). Up 6% on double the average daily volume. Bodes well for further share price appreciation.

Congrats to all the patient investors.

Oh “deer” it has tried to,”rein” on our parade hasn’t it.

• Love
  • Haha

cosors

👀
Still in pre-open in the US (OTC market). Up 6% on double the average daily volume. Bodes well for further share price appreciation.

Congrats to all the patient investors.

Oh “deer” it has tried to,”rein” on our parade hasn’t it.
Almost 350k here and on the OTC over 50k so far..

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
It seems that. Market makers have caped the share price to 10% above yesterday's level. They seem to have infinite supply and are giving out candy for free.

cosors

👀
Now there are over 400k here and/but 360k on the OTC. The SP has almost not moved here (AUD$1.69).

Reactions: 1 users

Semmel

Regular
its so quite in here.... lets have some MUSIC!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Semmel

Regular
Now there are over 400k here and/but 360k on the OTC. The SP has almost not moved here (AUD$1.69).

who ever is providing these shares has no idea whats going on..

• Thinking

cosors

👀
There was no TH. Now I hope that Talga will or can bring the price sensitive ASX message if by then the official message is received by from the court. Not that they get a ticket!

cosors

👀
The music fits already.
I'll get a bucket of champus!
...no wait - two please. My reindeer buddy here wants his own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

beserk

Regular
Last edited:

cosors

👀
  • Haha

beserk

Regular
Sorry couldn't resist the urge BIGLY...

-beserk

• Haha

beserk

Regular
MZ is genius video editor..pls allow me to introduce you to President tales!

-beserk

Token35

• Haha
  • Love

cosors

👀
The volume in total except for the ASX is about 1.4M now. Good start to the day! ☕🍵

cosors

👀
Nice GS there as well! Can prob add another one to the collection now 😋
Ha! I had not paid attention to it 😅
Yes, I love that. I had read up on Spring Drive one time and my heart was given away. How awesome is that!
I had to get used to the optic/style first. But hey! Before I always wanted an IWC and now there are no other brands for me. Let's see if our Dredd identifies this post as surreptitious advertising. 😶‍🌫️😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

Token35

Ha! I had not paid attention to it 😅
Yes, I love that. I had read up on Spring Drive one time and my heart was given away. How awesome is that!
I had to get used to the optic (?) first. But hey! Before I always wanted an IWC and now there are no other brands for me. Let's see if our Dredd identifies this post as surreptitious advertising. 😶‍🌫️😅
Haha, yes let's see if it stays up.
This topic still relates to TLG for me because I'm soon to be in Japan and wanted to make a purchase, put $ aside and then decided buy extra TLG instead! GS can wait a little while TLG rockets 🚀

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom