The Talga Bar

brewm0re

Regular
Wow - that's commitment!

Talga is my 2nd largest holding (in terms of actual $$ invested in).
Commitment, conviction, crazy.
Maybe all of the above!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

beserk

Regular
Hmmm I just sing in a Choir..

Reactions: 1 users
OK here is your Choir

Ahhhhhhh........................Enough tension.......................Let's Rock n Roll.............Turn Up The Bass...............Good Times

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

anbuck

Regular
Commitment, conviction, crazy.
Maybe all of the above!
I love it. Diversification is really just for people with heart conditions.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

brewm0re

Regular
OK here is your Choir

Ahhhhhhh........................Enough tension.......................Let's Rock n Roll.............Turn Up The Bass...............Good Times

Grand Final music 🎶 got that feel right now

TentCity

Regular
Hmmm I just sing in a Choir..
15mins until 9am in Stockholm - so no way you can possibly leave your post!

The Swedes are pretty organised/punctual lot - so i'm guessing more likely to be a morning announcement than a late afternoon Spanish announcement after a siesta?!!

• Haha
  • Fire

BlackBeak

100% for me. Totally against my own rules, I was about 15% TLG before. But when lithium ran and TLG didn't, had to sell all my lithium (too overvalued) and go all in on TLG.

My view is permits are either granted tonight (which I think likely given the precedent with the iron ore mining for the other company extension being granted against the county / environmental boards wishes, the fact that Sami's main defense is crying they would cease to exist if it's granted and all 4 mines should be tried at once, both i doubt will hold up in court).

In the unlikely event it's not granted, in my view, we go through same horrible SP pain, but the government, the EU and possibly the USA apply so much pressure something makes it possible to proceed.

This mine has so much importance for Sweden, the EU and the USA it feels impossible to me that it doesn't go ahead.

So at these prices (well I'm average about $1), I'm all in.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

brewm0re

Regular
  • Haha

Monkeymandan

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love

Vigdorian

Regular
Which begs the question........................................who is the 1%........................LOL
I have an admission - I did sell 20,000 shares in the week leading up to this decision , that was my attempt at risk mitigation but I am still in your territory as far as TLG holdings are concerned … (a tiny bit more) , needless to say my portfolio is overweight .

• Haha
I have an admission - I did sell 20,000 shares in the week leading up to this decision , that was my attempt at risk mitigation but I am still in your territory as far as TLG holdings are concerned … (a tiny bit more) , needless to say my portfolio is overweight .
I'll be checking the action tomorrow to se if I can overtake you LOL

Dont want to miss out on offtakes or financing news

• Haha
Yes, would be interested as well.. though we already had a multi-year plateau and with permits getting easier/faster per EU legislation (not holding my breath though), it might be shorter lived this time. Though, i am a happy camper and forget all about the shares as long as they sit at a comfortable premium to my original investment. Though, i do expect a multi bagger by ~2030, say 10x from here at least. That will certainly screw with my percentage to TSLA. ;) Anyway, back to the question from anbuck.. ;)
OK barman..................................what sort of champagne do you have in stock ?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

brewm0re

Regular
Snap. Balls deep.
I was introduced to TLG by a legend, with an extremely long tenure spanning over a decade, who has 100% holdings in his portfolio to TLG.
Thus, his conviction and knowledge only fueled mine 😆.

Semmel

Regular
OK barman..................................what sort of champagne do you have in stock ?
All of it 🤣😂😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Affenhorst

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha

cronk

1680680862587.png

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
April is sober month but I might make an exception this one time

• Fire
It'd be interesting to know what the average percentage of people's total portfolio is Talga on this forum. The thing I'm still thinking through is after permits, financing, offtakes, it seems like there could be a multi-year plateau until Talga runs up again, probably not until Niska permits.
70%

*Edit - not including slaving away to pay off cash advances for longer than I'd like to think about

Last edited:
  • Love
Gosh, I've got a bit in old Talga - but not much compared to most, but enough in personal and super to say that it will be very important to me and my family moving forward.
The other thing, and perhaps more important (maybe...) is the ability to say I was on the right track.

I read the reports, I kept up to date with news and graphite in general, and really struggled through the dirt for the gold.

I stuck to it and watched closely and constantly evaluated - and I can say: I was on the right track. I can tell the missus and the kid - dad was on the money after all -Well, at least it's more of a certainty now that a few hours, days, weeks, years ago.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom