The Talga Bar

anbuck

Regular
Looks like Australian traders are sitting on the side lines.. Cant blame them. My bets are placed. Lets hope for the best :) My current holdings are 50% TSLA and 50% TLG. After tomorrow, this will dramatically change, in one direction or another.
Semmel, I have about half and half Tesla and Talga too. After Talga goes up significantly in the next few months, are you planning on rebalancing or just staying overweight Talga until Tesla catches up?

Reactions: 2 users

beserk

Regular
And I am tossing up if I'm going to choir practise at Church tonight at 7.30. Maybe giving it a miss if not the DECISION comes at 4 pm on the dot AEST.

-beserk

ACinEur

Regular
Ok so there are three types of people on this site this afternoon.

1) Those in Europe that didn't sleep too well
2) Those in Australia that are either fulltime working or semi retired (me) who are not getting anything done today
3) Those already retired or who don't need to work

I'm getting nothing done so I'm grabbing my two savage hounds and off to Centennial Park with the mission to clear my mind, pick up dog poop, and walk the entire circumference with two hounds in tow

See yas later
No 2…trying to work and hoping it’s out before I jump on the flight to Dubai tonight…

Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
I am a bit surprised. No trading halt?!

Yeah..........I'm stunned

Next few hours we will all be either.......................................... Miners or Whiners

High Five Discovery Channel GIF by Discovery

Cheddar Cheese Crying GIF by Dietz & Watson

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Amur27

Emerged
Yeah..........I'm stunned

Next few hours we will all be either.......................................... Miners or Whiners

High Five Discovery Channel GIF by Discovery

Cheddar Cheese Crying GIF by Dietz & Watson
Were the hounds well behaved - only one bag full!

Were the hounds well behaved - only one bag full!
Since you are keen to know LOL...........two bags plus one rather dirty bottom that needed a clean afterwards

That's what happens when you have fluffy hounds with equally fluffy bottoms.......................................being clipped next week

Best way to clean a dog's bottom is place them like this and then hit Flush...............LOL.......................I am joking

Pug Toilet GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Semmel

Regular
Semmel, I have about half and half Tesla and Talga too. After Talga goes up significantly in the next few months, are you planning on rebalancing or just staying overweight Talga until Tesla catches up?

I bought about 5% extra in TLG above my target share count to trade. That might get turned over, but very situation depending. My original plan was to have 2/3 TSLA and 1/3TLG but as TSLA weakness, it turned out differently. I'm not going to trade my main share count of Talga. Would pay about 25% in taxes it it runs up enough, so that's a heavy disadvantage when it comes to trade it for TSLA. Also TSLA is a super tanker now. It's not gonna ride quick any more i don't think.

Also I want to enjoy a big package of dividends, which are far more likely with TLG than with TSLA.

Semmel

Regular
Ok so there are three types of people on this site this afternoon.

1) Those in Europe that didn't sleep too well
2) Those in Australia that are either fulltime working or semi retired (me) who are not getting anything done today
3) Those already retired or who don't need to work

I'm getting nothing done so I'm grabbing my two savage hounds and off to Centennial Park with the mission to clear my mind, pick up dog poop, and walk the entire circumference with two hounds in tow

See yas later

No idea what ,out are talking about... 😅

• Haha

Monkeymandan

Regular
Given the time of publishing the result falls outside of asx trading hours (purely by coincidence), the only reason I see for a TH would be if the decision isn’t made and Talga haven’t had time to pen an associated ANN before asx open tomorrow morning.

anbuck

Regular
I bought about 5% extra in TLG above my target share count to trade. That might get turned over, but very situation depending. My original plan was to have 2/3 TSLA and 1/3TLG but as TSLA weakness, it turned out differently. I'm not going to trade my main share count of Talga. Would pay about 25% in taxes it it runs up enough, so that's a heavy disadvantage when it comes to trade it for TSLA. Also TSLA is a super tanker now. It's not gonna ride quick any more i don't think.

Also I want to enjoy a big package of dividends, which are far more likely with TLG than with TSLA.
It'd be interesting to know what the average percentage of people's total portfolio is Talga on this forum. The thing I'm still thinking through is after permits, financing, offtakes, it seems like there could be a multi-year plateau until Talga runs up again, probably not until Niska permits.

Reactions: 1 users

Semmel

Regular
It'd be interesting to know what the average percentage of people's total portfolio is Talga on this forum. The thing I'm still thinking through is after permits, financing, offtakes, it seems like there could be a multi-year plateau until Talga runs up again, probably not until Niska permits.

Yes, would be interested as well.. though we already had a multi-year plateau and with permits getting easier/faster per EU legislation (not holding my breath though), it might be shorter lived this time. Though, i am a happy camper and forget all about the shares as long as they sit at a comfortable premium to my original investment. Though, i do expect a multi bagger by ~2030, say 10x from here at least. That will certainly screw with my percentage to TSLA. ;) Anyway, back to the question from anbuck.. ;)

I'm at 25% in TLG

This ship will definitely set sail on financing and offtakes for stage 1.

Niska will put a couple of turbo charged diesels on the back

cronk

95%. I never wanted or intended for this. I have graphite fever. Please pray for me. :ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

brewm0re

Regular
Two margaritas deep and kids not even in bed yet. Tonight does have some parallels with Christmas E
Over 99% in TLG.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
I think there will be a degree of plateauing, but there are three things that will stop me from shuffling funds out of TLG once the three horsemen of the apocalypse have been felled.

1. Talnode-Si - I think this will put a rocket under the SP in a way even this permit wont. A significant ANN re this could come at any time within the next 6 months imo.
2. Graphite ‘doing a lithium’ - it’s only a matter of time imo. Probably not for a year or two, but I wouldn’t want to be on the sidelines when it does.
3. Niska as per submitted mining permit isn’t going to happen. They’ll vary it, my guess would be to circa 350ktpa based on the resource upgrade, and again I wouldn’t want to be on the sidelines when this is realised. The SP hardly moved when the Niska study was announced, however once we have the initial permit, we’ll have a higher profile, and the market may start considering/valuing future potential expansions.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

ACinEur

Regular
10% TLG…wish it was more but I don’t allow myself more than that in anyone stock…rebalancing quarterly…

• Sad

anbuck

Regular
I think there will be a degree of plateauing, but there are three things that will stop me from shuffling funds out of TLG once the three horsemen of the apocalypse have been felled.

1. Talnode-Si - I think this will put a rocket under the SP in a way even this permit wont. A significant ANN re this could come at any time within the next 6 months imo.
2. Graphite ‘doing a lithium’ - it’s only a matter of time imo. Probably not for a year or two, but I wouldn’t want to be on the sidelines when it does.
3. Niska as per submitted mining permit isn’t going to happen. They’ll vary it, my guess would be to circa 350ktpa based on the resource upgrade, and again I wouldn’t want to be on the sidelines when this is realised. The SP hardly moved when the Niska study was announced, however once we have the initial permit, we’ll have a higher profile, and the market may start considering/valuing future potential expansions.
Great points, especially about Talnode-Si. Very hard to predict the timing of that one.

TentCity

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

brewm0re

Regular
And I am tossing up if I'm going to choir practise at Church tonight at 7.30. Maybe giving it a miss if not the DECISION comes at 4 pm on the dot AEST.

-beserk
I think you could be forgiven by the Church & fellow choir members if you give tonight a miss with this milestone event. They may hear you yelling/singing from the rafters regardless!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom