The Talga Bar

Semmel

Regular
Market is nervous. Can't blame it, me too ;)

Reactions: 3 users
WTM - Did you sell your 50,000 shares again at the end of today to send us red?!! :unsure:😄
No.............................I bought back in 10:59 am back upto 175,000

I'm upto my ears in graphite with 150,000 Syrah plus 300,000 Renascor

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Semmel

Regular
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

beserk

Regular
Keep on trucking...

I'm in the transport and logistics sector in Australia and I'm a Swede so I like trucks. Specially Volvo trucks.

Am also a proponent of electrification of the transport sector in Australia so I was particurlarly interested to see this...

Screenshot_20230404_041825_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yes that is Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden behind the wheel of a green electric Volvo truck in Canberra during the recent official visit of HKH to Australia...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Semmel

Regular
Uhh. Dude, are the Australians not total dorks w.r.t. EV transition?

FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

beserk

Regular
Semmel when do you expect trading halt to occur? EOB today?

Micreg

Regular
Uhh. Dude, are the Australians not total dorks w.r.t. EV transition?

FFS

Lol - change of government since then. Our new Minister for Climate Change and Energy drives a Tesla 😘

Reactions: 5 users
Holy S---, this week is such a monumental moment for shareholders and the company. Let's do this.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
Semmel when do you expect trading halt to occur? EOB today?

I don't know. You can make an argument for a number of options. We can all agree that halt should be lifted on Thursday morning in Australia as all information is than public. Question is,when does it start?

1. Before open on Tuesday to cover a period where some members of swedish legal system must know the result and might have told Australian traders.
2. End of AUS Tuesday because it's still in the night in Sweden and doesn't make a difference since it's the same amount of Trading time away in Europa.
3. Begining of Wednesday because making a trading halt for non trading hours seems silly
4. End of Wednesday because Europe should not be able to trade on information before Australia.
5. No trading halt. Lets just deal with the Fallout!

No idea what is going to happen.

beserk

Regular
The registrar of the Swedish Land & Enviro court in Umeå was playing his cards close to his chest. When I asked what time of day he would release the courts decision he replied sometime during Swedish business hours on April 5.

Oh well just wait and see....

-beserk

The registrar of the Swedish Land & Enviro court in Umeå was playing his cards close to his chest. When I asked what time of day he would release the courts decision he replied sometime during Swedish business hours on April 5.

Oh well just wait and see....

-beserk
OK so I think that means......

9am Swedish time Wednesday is 5pm Sydney time Wednesday

and

5pm Swedish time Wednesday
is 1am Sydney time Thursday morning

So in Sydney we find out between 5pm Wednesday and 1am Thursday

Last edited:

beserk

Regular
While we wait I have arranged a quiz for you.

20230404_082627.jpg

Which pin would you like to represent membership of the Dark Matter Overlady/lord Club?

Vote 1 map of Sweden , 2 tassie devil, 3 Kangaroo, 4 moose head, 5 Sverige × Oz

-beserk

I'm going to take what I think is an old America's Cup pin i.e. 5

Pity Navitimer is no longer following us.

She would have taken the Tasmanian Devil which would easily rank up there with the saltwater crocodile and the death adder as one of our most disagreeable native animals

• Haha
  • Wow

Amur27

Emerged
Pity Navitimer is no longer following us.

She would have taken the Tasmanian Devil which would easily rank up there with the saltwater crocodile and the death adder as one of our most disagreeable native animals
WTM - I am Tasmanian and a long term TLG holder - definitely our little mate who likes to 'hoover' up everything on the forest floor.

...... definitely our little mate who likes to 'hoover' up everything on the forest floor.
LOL........................Yeah and if you are wearing sandals they will hoover up your toes

JNRB

Regular
It's the night before Christmas and I can see my presents just sitting there under the tree...

Anyone care to speculate on value post-permit? Let's say 1 week after.

I'm hoping this will push us over 1B market cap. Which I think is SP of ~ 2.60? (On my phone and can't be bothered doing the math atm 😜). ATH was bit over $2, so that's only 30% or so more. Seems plausible.

I reckon we'll peak at 2.80, 1 week post we'll settle at 2.60. Ready to kick on upwards again with following round of announcements.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I'm a bit more conservative.

I reckon barely past $2.10 as the ATH was during a much looser period of monetary policy especially in Oz.

I see $3.20 once financing sorted then punches higher as each offtake is announced which could be before or after financing. Most likely the offtakes will come before the financing.

Then comes the expansion phase....................who knows the SP then ?

Reactions: 8 users

Semmel

Regular
While we wait I have arranged a quiz for you.

View attachment 33583

Which pin would you like to represent membership of the Dark Matter Overlady/lord Club?

Vote 1 map of Sweden , 2 tassie devil, 3 Kangaroo, 4 moose head, 5 Sverige × Oz

-beserk

If with "dark matter overlord club" you mean a bunch of astronomers, it's definitely the moose head. Because it's the most massive.

• Thinking
Top Bottom