The Talga Bar

Micreg

Regular
If the Talga story was a movie it’d be an epic slow burn, with twists and turns littered with breadcrumbs. Then it becomes a cliffhanger.

Will the curtains open next week to reveal a blockbuster? Or will it turn into a serial soap opera? I just want to know how it ends!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I worked out how to decant a bottle of wine for 2 hrs:

1) decant wine
2) leave the house and go for a long walk. I walked my dog and visited some friends
3) cook dinner
4) eat dinner and drink wine

it worked a treat.

The second bottle didn’t get decanted though.🍷

Happy Fri-yay all.

Looking forward to what next week has to offer.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
So did you buy back those 50,000 shares today?!

Despite the anxiety, which I think is healthy given the thoroughly overweight position I’m in with Talga, I remain convinced it’s a near neglible chance we’re not going to get the stamp of approval next week. Nonetheless it’s a less risky approach buying back in post permit.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see an announcement re EIB funding to the tune of $300m within a week of permit grant though.

This time next week this may no longer be a speccy stock!
No mate, I had 175k now down to 125k

Thinking of selling the 25k still but I am pitching high on price each day in 5k lots

I’m upto my armpits in graphite with 150k shares in Syrah plus 300k in RNU

Lots of lead pencils for me according to MBot remember him…..LOL

Solid state ……..blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
No mate, I had 175k now down to 125k

Thinking of selling the 25k still but I am pitching high on price each day in 5k lots

I’m upto my armpits in graphite with 150k shares in Syrah plus 300k in RNU

Lots of lead pencils for me according to MBot remember him…..LOL

Solid state ……..blah blah blah
You should like the following article then @WheresTheMonkey
Macquarie says graphite supply needs to triple to meet demand: 3 ASX players to watch

And I must admit, those are impressive holdings of some quality stocks.

Reactions: 3 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
Considering the 5th of April coincides with my Passover Seder, I think I might have more than just wine this year (fingers crossed)... Say hello to Henessy Cognac XO .

If we 3X (3 horsemen sprinkled with Talnode Si news)- I've always said Louis XIII is on the cards
I had to Google Louis XIII. Sweet jesus! The 3 horsemen slain with a side of IRA infused Talnode-Si news…3x could be feasible. Tbh in a few months I think Talnode si could justify that on its own.

Reactions: 4 users

beserk

Regular
Screenshot_20230401_194800_LinkedIn.jpg
e

What is this? Not a Led Zeppelin but a Heavier than air mass transport vehicle for LKAB.En route between Kiruna Iron Ore mine and export harbour in Norway.

Wait check the date for the press relase from LKAB.

Oh oh!

-beserk ;)

• Haha

cosors

👀
In all these years, I have not read a single valid and neutral argument from the opponents in favor of it. No discussion in the form of debates. Not one.
Everything completely faded out and I do not exaggerate and consider myself neutral in this matter.
In general, there is only the argument of the green transformation followed by many buts. Not a word about global warming, CO² savings, raw material independence and this more sustainable to promote. And all other arguments that you know enough. That may sound negative at first for us.
But you can also look at it from another point of view. If they can only argue and work for their cause by completely ignoring the factual debate it shows their desperation.
Whoever works and acts like this must be desperate to keep his world view together.

cosors

👀
In all these years, I have not read a single valid and neutral argument from the opponents in favor of it. No discussion in the form of debates. Not one.
Everything completely faded out and I do not exaggerate and consider myself neutral in this matter.
In general, there is only the argument of the green transformation followed by many buts. Not a word about global warming, CO² savings, raw material independence and this more sustainable to promote. And all other arguments that you know enough. That may sound negative at first for us.
But you can also look at it from another point of view. If they can only argue and work for their cause by completely ignoring the factual debate it shows their desperation.
Whoever works and acts like this must be desperate to keep his world view together.
Real panic and unspeakable pressure must be in their minds because of the fact that both sides are equally categorized as of national interest. They can't argue that away. It would never even be mentioned.

Reactions: 2 users

beserk

Regular
  • Wow

cosors

👀
Enjoyed this video clip of an all electric mean green machine sliding along on the ice track in Arjeplog, Norrbotten

-beserk
They know how to make good advertising really impressive!

Ok big week ahead

Remember when you were on a roller coaster and you entered a dark tunnel and you were not sure if it was going to be dark or really dark or if it’s going to be very dark going violently up or violently down and your stomach was …….not doing what you wanted….

I’m buying back my 50,000 tomorrow at the ASX open .

We will prevail

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Semmel

Regular
We got him, we got him!!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Affenhorst

Regular
Ok big week ahead

Remember when you were on a roller coaster and you entered a dark tunnel and you were not sure if it was going to be dark or really dark or if it’s going to be very dark going violently up or violently down and your stomach was …….not doing what you wanted….

We will prevail
You really seem to know a thing or two about trading. Teach me your ways, master.

• Haha

Semmel

Regular
Monkey hits keyboard... Trades just happen, man!

work idiot GIF
Frustrated Customer Service GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

beserk

Regular
Let us venture far far away up North...

-beserk

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
Ok big week ahead

We will prevail
Your Sunday night tipple did the job then!

The more anxious I get, the harder I think this will run if (WHEN) the decision goes our way…

TentCity

Regular
Ok big week ahead

We will prevail
We’ve come way too far to be sensible or conservative from here!!!

Welcome back Monkey!

• Love

ACinEur

Regular
Bingo resource upgrade, Can I drink on a Monday morning 🤔 Let’s see what Mr Market thinks of this in 22 minutes…

Vigdorian

Regular
Bingo resource upgrade, Can I drink on a Monday morning 🤔 Let’s see what Mr Market thinks of this in 22 minutes…
What a loaded announcement this morning :
Positive offtake update i.e. finalization of the non binding letter of intent with verkor
Positive wording around ACC
Resource Upgrade

I guess the decision has been printed and is in transit , pending release to the market, so there's no reason for Talga to hold back.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

TentCity

Regular
Ok big week ahead

We will prevail
WTM - Did you sell your 50,000 shares again at the end of today to send us red?!! :unsure:😄

• Haha
Top Bottom