Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

D

Deleted member 118

IMO the way things are going we may even hit the 20's at some point. Right now it seems anything is possible within this Market.
Maybe I’ll wait to purchase more

Reactions: 2 users

Mccabe84

Regular
I'm absolutely absolutely shocked with the share price these days. I'm trying to transfer my super to self direct so I can purchase a few more. The company keeps moving and working at growing the business.

This action reminds me of the movie the big short and if you watch and see how a whole sector can be manipulated it not be too hard to see how BRN price could be smeared down temporally till revenue comes in.

Has anyone looked at the institutional ownership lately?

Anyway all have a good day
See attached pic, should be updated in the next couple of weeks

Attachments

• IMG_5188.jpeg
    IMG_5188.jpeg
    284.6 KB · Views: 77

Kachoo

Regular
Thanks clearly they are adding shares to their holding.

It could be for 2 reasons.

1. As price drops they need to maintain their percentage levels.
2. They are accumulating as they see future value in BRN.

I do not believe it's option one as the institutions would have pressured the ASX200 to drop BRN but again it's just a thought and opinion of mine.

Quite interesting with comparing the share price movement to how much the institutions own.

There was a bit of a surge in institutional ownership the few months prior to the mercedes announcement and a steady increase in the share price.

From the Jan 22 to Oct 22, the share price was pretty steady (excluding the big spike in Jan 22) and the institutional ownership remained flat (even decreasing at times).

Then from Oct 22, there has been a steady increase in institutional ownership, while there has been a steady decrease in the share price.

From this, I can say institutions may have a big say in how the share price has been tracking.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Just wondering what you guys think as it's been on my mind since Brainchip has remained in the ASX200.

With the institutional ownership steadily increasing, do you think this may have an influence on Brainchip remaining in the ASX200, despite where the market cap is at?

In other words, a number of these institutions who are regularly increasing their holdings are heavily connected to buying up the ASX200 companies, and therefore they will not want Brainchip to exit the ASX200. So they'll do what they can to keep Brainchip in the ASX200.

Not really sure how much of an influence they have, just a thought that's been on my mind.

• Thinking

Kachoo

Regular
Yes I'm pretty shocked at where the price is, kinda hard to keep the rose tinted glasses on to be honest considering we are supposed to be at forefront of neuromorphic technology.
I suppose this what we get from not having any announcements on the asx platform.
View attachment 38783
In the end price will be dictated by earning in the future and growth potential. So even if there were fluff announcement just to announce stuff they be little ups and downs.

That said the company could have done better providing better clarity on the cycles of adoption and a bit clearer indication of the technological achievements. But feel that some of their partners want them to keep a cap on what Akida can do in a way until they have it figured out. I feel that we do have a good balance of partners that then spread out to more customers and so fort. Obviously my belief was we would achieve in 2023 what looks to be 2024 but then there are a tonne of global issues and many companies have to watch budgets and play the safe card.

Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
" 8 years of patience is starting to wear a bit thin atm.👍"

Totally with you on that one Rise

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN
Lets Go Waiting GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Sotherbys01

Regular
Me too, been holding since AZK days

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Kachoo

Regular
" 8 years of patience is starting to wear a bit thin atm.👍"

Totally with you on that one Rise

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN
Lets Go Waiting GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Those playing games know long term holders are getting over it hence they van buy as some drop out imo. Transfer of wealth is a game for them if we are one of the 3 standards.

D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

robsmark

Regular
Brutal PA

Reactions: 1 users

gilti

Regular
congratulations,
we just hit a 30 month low

Damo4

Regular
Don't worry guys. According to the majority of this forum, everything is fine.
It's normal to lose about 90% of market cap and everybody who sold is stupid, especially the short sellers.

• Fire
  • Love

Damo4

Regular
Don't worry guys. According to the majority of this forum, everything is fine.
It's normal to lose about 90% of market cap and everybody who sold is stupid, especially the short sellers.
ZM7qtWlGu8crPOEyIiHlx3mOMH8=.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

Damo4

Regular
  • Fire
You’re aware that we have excessive cash burn, no funding left, two ip agreements that are two and three years ongoing without having sold a single product? We’re at least two years behind our revenue targets and the development cycles require at least two years as well. Have fun celebrating the next ip license.
Don't worry mate, I've bookmarked your post and will return to have another chuckle on the day of our next IP License sale

Mccabe84

Regular
You’re aware that we have excessive cash burn, no funding left, two ip agreements that are two and three years ongoing without having sold a single product? We’re at least two years behind our revenue targets and the development cycles require at least two years as well. Have fun celebrating the next ip license.
Why are you still holding then 🤔

robsmark

Regular
I have to step in here.

No funding left - This is incorrect. We currently have 8 quarters of operating money in the bank.

Two years behind our targets and development cycles - Please explain this comment. We have no idea where the development cycles are as they are:
1. Behind NDAs; and
2. Not privy to us in the case of Renesas and Megachips.

A vent is a vent, but let’s not spread false information.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom