Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Maybe the 'coming weeks' will bring some goodies ... who knows!?? forever the optimist ... :cool:🙏 ..good luck with what you have to do ag

I love your optimism!

I hate the current share price...

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
The bus.

pull up falling apart GIF by BrownSugarApp
The door reminds me of our share price

• Haha

Cardpro

Regular
I’m not a trader and never sell to increase holdings as I worry after paying I won’t be able to afford to buy the same quantity of shares I sold in the first place. That being said, hindsight is a bitch.

I don’t think it’s the market either, NVIDIA seem to be doing okay! We need some of these leads to turn into contracts. Obviously this isn’t new news though.
Yes, even Tesla, Nvidia and other big techs got short hard... but they came back after "evidence" aka revenue... which we are missing...
Very very very very fking sad to see 30s again...

I was gonna buy more at 40s but after increasing my holdings when we were falling, I thought maybe not this time... but now I am thinking maybe I should... but probably not... il wait till i see some contracts or revenue...and will happily pay the premium...

fk... can we please land a fking ip contract soon? Yes I get we are doing all these supportive work but please lock it in... like... we landed a few mills only for past few years and that's after years of hype & development

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

robsmark

Regular
Yes, even Tesla, Nvidia and other big techs got short hard... but they came back after "evidence" aka revenue... which we are missing...
Very very very very fking sad to see 30s again...

I was gonna buy more at 40s but after increasing my holdings when we were falling, I thought maybe not this time... but now I am thinking maybe I should... but probably not... il wait till i see some contracts or revenue...and will happily pay the premium...

fk... can we please land a fking ip contract soon? Yes I get we are doing all these supportive work but please lock it in... like... we landed a few mills only for past few years and that's after years of hype & development
I mirror your thoughts entirely, although I have bought another 10k or so shares recently.

Its risk reward, you might kick yourself for not buying at this price, then again you might be a genius for not… time will tell.

Bring on some f$#king good news soon!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Cardpro

Regular
I mirror your thoughts entirely, although I have bought another 10k or so shares recently.

Its risk reward, you might kick yourself for not buying at this price, then again you might be a genius for not… time will tell.

Bring on some f$#king good news soon!!!
Haha yea... I already bought too many.... toooooooooo many... that my wife will kill me soon....

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Cardpro

Regular
What I really don't understand is, how can we land 0 IP contract for over two years? We sold two already, why can't we sell more, why is there such a long gap?

Also, Valeo/Ford and other EAPs have tested our products years ago, are they really just waiting for the updated product and will pull the trigger once 1500 / 2 is released or would they request for Akida 3, 4, 5... and by then, would we still have advantages over other massive companies?

It reminds me of the Brainchip Studio situation where we just provided tech supports for tiny payments that couldn't support our Market Cap...

I really hope I am wrong and people to come back to me saying, "I told u we will go up u idiot!" Because I rather be an idiot than become poorer... especially when I soon will need to pay 6% interest rates for my investment property n my home...

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I love your optimism!

I hate the current share price...
Agreed mate ... It is extremely hard to see it at these levels ... But one day $$$$$$$ ! ;)

Reactions: 2 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Agreed mate ... It is extremely hard to see it at these levels ... But one day $$$$$$$ ! ;)
Following on... I have been very very patient as many have! .... And I know when this kicks off it will take some stopping!! IMO

When I say patient I mean I bought my initial parcel of shares (Aziana) back in 2015 I paid 34c!!! ... 8 years ago ...Wow!! (share price now!!!)

I have bought many many more and averaged down significantly.

But when we look back at 2015 the company we were then and company we are now are poles apart! And I believed in them then!!

I totally believe in our BOD and our dominance in the Ai market will be second to none ....... Ubiquitous

I personally have backed away from the frustration of the SP (for keeping some sanity! ;)) as 'others' are in control and there is nothing we can do! apart from .... One POWER announcement 🙏

I am totally confident that BRN will make my wife and I and many others very comfortable $$$$ within the next 12/18+++ months

Going nowhere and not selling a single share! ... Here for as long as it takes!

Brainchip Revolutionising Neuromorphic Ai

"Akida Ballista" ;)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

db1969oz

Regular
Following on... I have been very very patient as many have! .... And I know when this kicks off it will take some stopping!! IMO

When I say patient I mean I bought my initial parcel of shares (Aziana) back in 2015 I paid 34c!!! ... 8 years ago ...Wow!! (share price now!!!)

I have bought many many more and averaged down significantly.

But when we look back at 2015 the company we were then and company we are now are poles apart! And I believed in them then!!

I totally believe in our BOD and our dominance in the Ai market will be second to none ....... Ubiquitous

I personally have backed away from the frustration of the SP (for keeping some sanity! ;)) as 'others' are in control and there is nothing we can do! apart from .... One POWER announcement 🙏

I am totally confident that BRN will make my wife and I and many others very comfortable $$$$ within the next 12/18+++ months

Going nowhere and not selling a single share! ... Here for as long as it takes!

Brainchip Revolutionising Neuromorphic Ai

"Akida Ballista" ;)
I hope you’re right? I’m the same as you, not reading here as much, not watching the price as much. There was a period where we seemed to be almost de-risked there for a while , but, the longer we linger on with now official news, or contracts signed, I personally feel like I’m heading back into the risk zone again, and I think 12 months from now will be close to my cut off, without any further information or reason to hang on.

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Home101

Regular
They are attacking the 38 cents resistance.

• Sad

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I hope you’re right? I’m the same as you, not reading here as much, not watching the price as much. There was a period where we seemed to be almost de-risked there for a while , but, the longer we linger on with now official news, or contracts signed, I personally feel like I’m heading back into the risk zone again, and I think 12 months from now will be close to my cut off, without any further information or reason to hang on.

We are definitely in the risk zone. Shorters know there's no licenses coming until Akida 2.0 is released so they will push it down further.

Akida 2.0 is also not a guarantee - it it fails we are going to zero.

This is a ballsy hold from here on in. I'm holding for better or worse. I have faith 2.0 will be a hit based on customer feedback but who knows.

Damo4

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Mccabe84

Regular
We are definitely in the risk zone. Shorters know there's no licenses coming until Akida 2.0 is released so they will push it down further.

This is a ballsy hold from here on in. I'm holding for better or worse. I have faith 2.0 will be a hit based on customer feedback but who knows.

Aren’t the next few releases being built with recommendations from other companies?

robsmark

Regular

Rotum GIF by South Park

Me and the TSE crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Rotum GIF by South Park

Me and the TSE crew.

Either way, we will end up holding some sort of bag.

Yes, you just wonder what the F#$k is going on. As you all know,
the market works on the prediction of the future, you have other
Tech Companies AXE and WBT that will not get revenue for quite a while
and in AXE case will be years off, yet lately their price is starting to rise
again. And WBT $2 around mid Oct 22 now around $7 but good old
BrainChip's price kept goes down.
Since Aug 22 when the price around $1.20 and then good news coming
out since then, although not through ASX (that's other story) but with
all the Partners that BRN have connected with and what people are saying
about BrainChip and yet that F#$king share price keeps going down,
cannot work it out. Even though we only got $40,000 last quarter, the
Market thinks about the Future, so what, the market thinks we are going
to get less revenue next quarter with the price the way it is. I was hoping
by now the price would have been around $1 per share. And if people are
manipulating the price to go lower, how much lower do they want it to go.
What if other buyers come over the top of them and start buying the lines
after lines (like Dec 21 Jan 22), do the Manipulator miss out and have to
start buying because of FOMO.
I really think there is more to it than the Manipulators and the Shorters and
the Revenue with the price been so low, but cannot put my finger on it.

The company basically said they couldn't sell our product. It's a massive red flag to 99% of investors. The company also said there will likely be no new licenses sold until 2.0 comes out later in the year. We are die hard supporters of the company here so we have our bias but most investors and markets are risk averse.

It's not just shorters and manipulators. Just generally people are selling out now and those that see that potential will buy back later in the year at the same price or lower before another major license deal drops.

• Haha
Down only 4% this day
There must be a huge party happening in the hq achieving this milestone

• Haha

robsmark

Regular
Either way, we will end up holding some sort of bag.

The company basically said they couldn't sell our product. It's a massive red flag to 99% of investors. The company also said there will likely be no new licenses sold until 2.0 comes out later in the year. We are die hard supporters of the company here so we have our bias but most investors and markets are risk averse.

It's not just shorters and manipulators. Just generally people are selling out now and those that see that potential will buy back later in the year at the same price or lower before another major license deal drops.

I’ve been where you are mate, you’re emotional and it’s understandable. The share price is dogshit, we’ve had very little news, and the mood is pretty ordinary.

Lets take a step back though and have a look at it with a different perspective.

Manipulation

There are plenty of sophisticated commercial traders looking to make a dollar. They don’t care how this dollar is made, they just look for opportunity and drive it has hard and as far as they can. This happened on the way up to $2.37, and it’s now happening on the way down. They dont care about fundamentals, progress, partners, whatever - they just look for weakness and they exploit it. This is happening right now in the form of shorting. The bottom is when they can push it down no more.

Team

Our team and BOD consists of some very experienced industry experts. Some with 20+ years in companies which we aspire to be like - I'm taking about ARM. Why would these people that know industry, that know the tech, leave these longstanding senior positions, to join a start-up unless it was something special? I had a chat with Antonio recently and I was astonished by his career and achievements. These people aren’t idiots and can easily smell a dud when its put in front of them… instead, they left their previous roles and joined us.

Technology

This has been validated time and time again. Socionext, Nasa, Mercedes, Renesas, Megachips – nobody denies that it works. We’ve seen the demos first hand – Akida is something special. Apparently too special as it caught many of our EAPs off guard, and they’re now having to hit the drawing boards to see how they can better use it. This was how it was explained to me by someone within the company at least anyway.

Patents

We have plenty of these and assuming SNN edge computing will take off how we expect it to, then I think were in a great position here. Sooner or later other organisations will start to bump into these, and they will be forced to adopt IP licences of some sort. Personally, I suspect this is the reason why Intel recently partnered up with us.

The Illusive EAP

Now one of two things is happening here:

1. The company is lying to us and the market – in which case the company is doomed. Now I can’t see why they would commit suicide like this, especially when we’ve seen revenue from the original participation fees, and they would have no need to if the tech was good (which it has proven to be); or

2. They are telling the truth – now let’s assume this is the case. We have been told that there are a dozen plus “household names” under NDA, and they are working with Brainchip engineers to implement Akida into their product (future offerings or otherwise). They’ve had a couple of years now and must be getting closer to concluding their engineering works. Again, take this with a pinch of salt as I’m just a stranger on the internet, but I have had conversations with a person who works in Brainchip on more than one occasion who has told me to my face, that nobody has dropped out of the EAP, and that these companies are taking longer than Brainchip had expected.

Partnerships

I have been known to be critical of these, and I’m the first to admit it. But the reality is that reputation damage is a massive risk for all organisations, and risk management is a field that I happen to work in. Before a company decides to get into bed with another, they would absolutely be doing their due diligence. The fact that Intel and Arm and partnered with us speaks volumes to this and in my eyes was a significant de-risking for us.

They are giving their customers access to our product, and in doing so are endorsing it – What would they do that? I think its because they see widescale future use cases and adoption and want to get their tax from it.

Last month I met with a good chunk of the Senior Team, and along with some others engaged and effectively vetted them for a good two hours. The next day I bought more shares. I may be a sucker that got talked around, but I believe that they had confidence in the company, the product, and each other. Despite Sean's terrible speech at the AGM, he seemed confident in their plan, and almost revoked himself in the “ASX Investor” interview the day prior. They truly believe that sales are coming – and they are the ones that know what's going on behind the NDA.

I’ll wrap this up now, but aside from nothing being announced, nothing has changed.

I see a company with a product, a great team, a plan, and commercial interest (I was told hundreds of NDAs exist). I see a company that has tight lips and doesn’t release information that may inadvertently affect these NDA potential customers. I also see a company that is being aggressively shorted.

Unless you’ve done the research here, you really wouldn’t think its anything special. But I remain hopeful that those who have will be rewarded when the cover starts being peeled off.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
D

Deleted member 118

I’m saving like mad and waiting for the next quarterly to buy more as

And now

• Haha

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I’ve been where you are mate, you’re emotional and it’s understandable. The share price is dogshit, we’ve had very little news, and the mood is pretty ordinary.

Lets take a step back though and have a look at it with a different perspective.

Manipulation

There are plenty of sophisticated commercial traders looking to make a dollar. They don’t care how this dollar is made, they just look for opportunity and drive it has hard and as far as they can. This happened on the way up to $2.37, and it’s now happening on the way down. They dont care about fundamentals, progress, partners, whatever - they just look for weakness and they exploit it. This is happening right now in the form of shorting. The bottom is when they can push it down no more.

Team

Our team and BOD consists of some very experiences industry experts. Some with 20+ years in companies which we aspire to be like - I'm taking about ARM. Why would these people that know industry, that know the tech, leave these longstanding senior positions, to join a start-up unless it was something special? I had a chat with Antonio recently and I was astonished by his career and achievements. People like this aren’t idiots and can easily smell a dud when its put in front of them… instead, then left their previous roles and joined us.

Technology

This has been validated time and time again. Socionext, Nasa, Mercedes, Renesas, Megachips – nobody denies that it works. We’ve seen the demos first hand – Akida is something special. Apparently too special as it caught many of our EAPs off guard, and they’re now having to hit the drawing boards to see how they can better use it. This was how it was explained to me by someone within the company at least anyway.

Patents

We have plenty of these and assuming SNN edge computing will take off how we expect it to, then I think were in a great position here. Sooner or later other organisations will start to bump into these, and they will be forced to adopt IP licences of some sort. Personally, I suspect this is the reason why Intel recently partnered up with us.

The Illusive EAP

Now one of two things is happening here:

1. The company is lying to us and the market – in which case the company is doomed. Now I can’t see why they would commit suicide like this, especially when we’ve seen revenue from the original participation fees, and they would have no need to if the tech was good (which it has proven to be); or

2. They are telling the truth – now let’s assume this is the case. We have been told that there area dozen plus “household names” under NDA, and they are working with Brainchip engineers to implement this into their product (future offerings or otherwise). They’ve had a couple of years now and must be getting closer to concluding their engineering works. Again, take this with a pinch of salt as I’m just a stranger on the internet, but I have had conversations with a person who works in Brainchip on more than one occasion who has told me to my face, that nobody has dropped out of the EAP, and that these companies are taking longer than Brainchip had expected.

Partnerships

I have been known to be critical of these, and I’m the first to admit it. But the reality is that reputation damage is a massive risk for all organisations, and risk management is a field that I happen to work in. Before a company decides to get into bed with another, they would absolutely be doing their due diligence. The fact that Intel and Arm and partnered with us speaks volumes to this and in my eyes was a significant de-risking for us.

They are giving their customers access to our product, and in doing so are endorsing it – What would they do that? I think its because they see widescale future use cases and adoption and want to get their tax from it.

Last month I met with a good chunk of the Senior Team, and along with some others engaged and effectively vetted them for a good two hours. The next day I bought more shares. I may be a sucker that got talked around, but I believe that they had confidence in the company, the product, and each other. Despite Sean's terrible speech at the AGM, he seemed confident in their plan, and almost revoked himself in the “ASX Investor” interview the day prior. They truly believe that sales are coming – and they are the ones that know what's going on behind the NDA.

I’ll wrap this up now, but aside from nothing being announced, nothing has changed.

I see a company with a product, a great team, a plan, and commercial interest (I was told hundreds of NDAs exist). I see a company that has tight lips and doesn’t release information that may inadvertently affect these NDA potential customers. I also see a company that is being aggressively shorted.

Unless you’ve done the research here, you really wouldn’t think its anything special. But I remain hopeful that those who have will be rewarded when the cover starts being peeled off.
Nice work mate ... great run down ... and yes I can confirm we did give the senior team a good old vetting and they all seemed VERY positive moving forward! It was great chatting with shareholders and 'The team' that night over a couple of beers (Water for PVDM)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Nice work mate ... great run down ... and yes I can confirm we did give the senior team a good old vetting and they all seemed VERY positive moving forward! It was great chatting with shareholders and 'The team' that night over a couple of beers (Water for PVDM)

Glad he was on the waters. Got to keep that brain in peak condition!

I wasn't able to attend the AGM but I'm glad you and @robsmark (great post) have provided that feedback. Thanks for sharing.

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom