Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

D

Deleted member 118

Shorters right now

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Damo4

Regular
Shorters right now

Just crunched some quick numbers.

1685925168723.png

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

Has to be a shorter panicking trying to stop the rise, be interesting to see if it’s taking out

06CD63FC-B161-4443-8CEB-E0FD8316C953.png

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

Then again it could always be someone buying back in after they thought we might have been relegated to the ASX 300

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Was going to post yesterday that we would probably lose all our gains today as per normal.

Reactions: 2 users

robsmark

Regular
Shorters are shaking in their boots today…

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

Shorters are shaking in their boots today…
The way it’s looking like is theshorters or shorter is trying to close its position with a big dump this morning

gilti

Regular
well bugger me
1 share to close the auction and drop it down
how is this sh*t legal

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

robsmark

Regular
I’m just bought more at 41.5, had a meeting and checked afterwards - down again. I’m getting fucking sick of this SP action.

Kachoo

Regular
I’m just bought more at 41.5, had a meeting and checked afterwards - down again. I’m getting fucking sick of this SP action.
I guess it depends on your time line. But yes the price has been crap for well over a year in my opinion.

You have to admit there is a lot that is cooking just when will it be ready . Even Just looking at the events BRN is getting invited to is amazing. Everything is rolling well but t

robsmark

Regular
I guess it depends on your time line. But yes the price has been crap for well over a year in my opinion.

You have to admit there is a lot that is cooking just when will it be ready . Even Just looking at the events BRN is getting invited to is amazing. Everything is rolling well but t
Agree and remain hopeful. I’m still buying and it seems like a decent entry price. I’m just feel like we are overdue some returns now.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Damo4

Regular
Agree and remain hopeful. I’m still buying and it seems like a decent entry price. I’m just feel like we are overdue some returns now.

Agree regarding the overdue bit, the SP seems quite disconnected with BRN's current offering, but that's the market I guess.

What stings the most is the rise last year. I've been in stocks the float for a long time and that's much easier to cope with.
Knowing I could have sold, bought in later, with less risk as the company has accomplished infinitely more.
Hindsight is 20/20 but it's definitely frustrating.

I don't know about you, but I never buy when the SP goes up, only down. Not sure I can skew my portfolio any more though, BRN is already embarrassingly over represented for me.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

robsmark

Regular
Agree regarding the overdue bit, the SP seems quite disconnected with BRN's current offering, but that's the market I guess.

What stings the most is the rise last year. I've been in stocks the float for a long time and that's much easier to cope with.
Knowing I could have sold, bought in later, with less risk as the company has accomplished infinitely more.
Hindsight is 20/20 but it's definitely frustrating.

I don't know about you, but I never buy when the SP goes up, only down. Not sure I can skew my portfolio any more though, BRN is already embarrassingly over represented for me.
I’m not a trader and never sell to increase holdings as I worry after paying I won’t be able to afford to buy the same quantity of shares I sold in the first place. That being said, hindsight is a bitch.

I don’t think it’s the market either, NVIDIA seem to be doing okay! We need some of these leads to turn into contracts. Obviously this isn’t new news though.

• Fire

Damo4

Regular
I’m not a trader and never sell to increase holdings as I worry after paying I won’t be able to afford to buy the same quantity of shares I sold in the first place. That being said, hindsight is a bitch.

I don’t think it’s the market either, NVIDIA seem to be doing okay! We need some of these leads to turn into contracts. Obviously this isn’t new news though.

"I’m not a trader and never sell to increase holdings as I worry after paying I won’t be able to afford to buy the same quantity of shares I sold in the first place"

Ooft, get out of my head haha.
My wife would have murdered me if I sold at $2.34 and re-invested that amount of money in a single company today

Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
A little after market action!

1686897116220.png

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I have to make the tough decision to sell down some shares in the coming weeks. My portfolio is essentially WEEBIT and Brainchip 50/50 with a couple of others in the mix.

Going to be a tough call but I think I am going to sell about 10% of my brainchip holdings. Kicking myself I didn't sell more at a higher price but I think Brainchip will probably sit around this level until later this year if 2.0 can make an impact in the market.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
In hindsight I don't think anybody was in danger of missing the bus at any stage.
Good luck with your investment decisions
1686901745381.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I have to make the tough decision to sell down some shares in the coming weeks. My portfolio is essentially WEEBIT and Brainchip 50/50 with a couple of others in the mix.

Going to be a tough call but I think I am going to sell about 10% of my brainchip holdings. Kicking myself I didn't sell more at a higher price but I think Brainchip will probably sit around this level until later this year if 2.0 can make an impact in the market.
Maybe the 'coming weeks' will bring some goodies ... who knows!?? forever the optimist ... :cool:🙏 ..good luck with what you have to do ag

• Love
Top Bottom