Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

marsch85

Regular
These do seem like crazy prices until next week when it's in the bloody 30's. The research by the 1000 eyes seems to have credible substance so a big turnaround might happen in the future, but when and how much lower will this go before it does. I'm going to keep some powder dry and wait for the big turnaround announcement - if it goes up 50% in a day then that's only 66c from here, pretty sad really. The next 4C needs to show considerable revenue or we will suffer even more here - stranded bloody capital ATM.
The quarterly shows cash receipts not (invoiced) revenue. Given revenue was about $200k in H2 2022, there probably won’t be much cash coming in. Perhaps some of the license revenue from Q2 2022 might still flow through, but I’m bracing myself for a disappointing quarterly.

It’s difficult to value BRN today, but longer term I still believe that the team, tech and partners / ecosystem put us in a strong position to win significant market share in Edge AI.

Reactions: 7 users

db1969oz

Regular
The quarterly shows cash receipts not (invoiced) revenue. Given revenue was about $200k in H2 2022, there probably won’t be much cash coming in. Perhaps some of the license revenue from Q2 2022 might still flow through, but I’m bracing myself for a disappointing quarterly.

It’s difficult to value BRN today, but longer term I still believe that the team, tech and partners / ecosystem put us in a strong position to win significant market share in Edge AI.
I totally agree, everything they are doing at the moment is necessary to set us up for a solid future, I can see that. That’s why I am still holding on for as long as feel that way. At some stage, there has to positive momentum in investment value, positive proof of incoming profits, and a few more names confirmed, via legally binding agreements. Anyway, I do see it happening with all the dots and proof we get fed here, so we shall have to put up with the horrible treatment of our company’s value.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

robsmark

Regular
So we’re at a point we’re we can’t even get a small relief bounce on a solid green day on the ASX. Second day in a row too I might add. Saddened by this PA.

• Sad
Reactions: 13 users

gilti

Regular
At what point do the overseas markets in Europe and USA break free of this continuous manipulation here in Aus and go their own way with a rising SP based on a realistic expectation of the potential. Why are more Americans not investing in this company as the great announcements are being made with American/International partners in the US press as well as Aus. Todays announcement may have been greeted with such indifference here ( a new 16 month low) but surely it means something to the international investor in the tech space.

• Thinking

robsmark

Regular
At what point do the overseas markets in Europe and USA break free of this continuous manipulation here in Aus and go their own way with a rising SP based on a realistic expectation of the potential. Why are more Americans not investing in this company as the great announcements are being made with American/International partners in the US press as well as Aus. Todays announcement may have been greeted with such indifference here ( a new 16 month low) but surely it means something to the international investor in the tech space.
Let’s be straight - these aren’t announcements. They’re social media posts. The delivery makes a huge difference here, one method is official and the other is not.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Foxdog

Regular
Yep and all of our announcements are companies 'testing' our product. Despite all of the dots and associated good feedback not a single one of these partnerships over the last 18 months has amounted to actual revenue. AKIDA 1500 was created to address specific customer needs, according to BRN management, so when will these customers sign up and start producing revenue for us. Time for Sean et al to drop the facade and spill the beans on actual revenue expectations.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Glen

Regular
Nup - smart investors are waiting for proof that AKIDA can produce revenue. No point releasing bigger and better versions if no one wants to buy it. Right now it's akin to polishing a turd..... Disclosure - I'm feeling like a pretty dumb investor right now for buying on all the dot joining hype.
As a US investor it's very frustrating. I have been a holder since the AZKLF days and have alot of share and continue to hold. The problem is the ASX controls the stock price. There have been many times we have been up 10 percent on the otc then wake up the next morning and down 12 percent. I been there is an agenda for not wanting Brainchip to succeed. Many of the tech companies like Intel, Google etc made zero profit for years but there stock increased. Look at Tesla

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Foxdog

Regular
As a US investor it's very frustrating. I have been a holder since the AZKLF days and have alot of share and continue to hold. The problem is the ASX controls the stock price. There have been many times we have been up 10 percent on the otc then wake up the next morning and down 12 percent. I been there is an agenda for not wanting Brainchip to succeed. Many of the tech companies like Intel, Google etc made zero profit for years but there stock increased. Look at Tesla
Yes I've begun to wonder if there are big players/competition that are suppressing the SP in order to set us up for failure or a takeover. It simply doesn't make sense that the SP continues to decrease with all of the progress that has been made since the Merc announcement.

This got out of control months ago. Management didn't show any interest in stopping it, or slowing it down.
By now, a successful trading day means 2% in the red. It's so bad that I start to think it's done intentionally.
I'm reconsidering holding my position. Not because I don't believe in the technology, but I lost faith in the management.

The non-existing communication along with almost countless empty promises by now causing the consequent decrease in share place seem like it's something they aspired. I have never heard of any company, ever, that loses 80-90% of its value in just one year and no one caring about it whatsoever. This is a first for me.

Statements like “watch the financials" “a lot of ip licensing going forward" etc. were done intentionally to inflate the share price, thus increasing the recognition of the company. Knowing that none of it would actually happen, this decline in share price is the logical consequence.

The lack of interest regarding the company value and communication are at a level I've never witnessed before in my entire life.
In my opinion, a takeover of BRN is imminent.
It's just a matter of time, and consequently a decrease in share price.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

211 buyers after close, that must be the worse I’ve ever seen on the buy side

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

This got out of control months ago. Management didn't show any interest in stopping it, or slowing it down.
By now, a successful trading day means 2% in the red. It's so bad that I start to think it's done intentionally.
I'm reconsidering holding my position. Not because I don't believe in the technology, but I lost faith in the management.

The non-existing communication along with almost countless empty promises by now causing the consequent decrease in share place seem like it's something they aspired. I have never heard of any company, ever, that loses 80-90% of its value in just one year and no one caring about it whatsoever. This is a first for me.

Statements like “watch the financials" “a lot of ip licensing going forward" etc. were done intentionally to inflate the share price, thus increasing the recognition of the company. Knowing that none of it would actually happen, this decline in share price is the logical consequence.

The lack of interest regarding the company value and communication are at a level I've never witnessed before in my entire life.
In my opinion, a takeover of BRN is imminent.
It's just a matter of time, and consequently a decrease in share price.
With the shear amount of votes that went against PVDM at the last agm and the current manipulation of the SP something is brewing and if there is an attack for a takeover, management need to pull something out of the hat pretty quick as the next agm could be very interesting indeed with many disgruntled share holders.

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
A few words, to the few wary BRN shareholders, discipline, tolerance, forgiveness, compassion and last but not least contentment.
These attributes are the mantra of a wise investor, take away any one of them and you are just gambling.
Read it on a dunny wall once.
My opinion onlyo_O

• Haha

Townyj

Ermahgerd
With the shear amount of votes that went against PVDM at the last agm and the current manipulation of the SP something is brewing and if there is an attack for a takeover, management need to pull something out of the hat pretty quick as the next agm could be very interesting indeed with many disgruntled share holders.

I 100% agree...

Have a feeling a lot more of the votes may go against management this time around. Not a good look at all.

Last edited:

Kachoo

Regular
It is really frustrating watchingnthe SP drop and drop.

The take over theory is possible but when you short you only sold what you don't owe so you need to buy it.

The accumulation yes could find one with 10% holdings and could make a take over bid. They problem is that the main holders top 20 hold a majority so they would need t o be satisfied.

In the end the price drop is do to the lose shares being pushed around and net sellers exceeding the buyers it's pretty simple.

If we had more interest in buying shares net buyers higher then willing sellers then we would go green.

She shorts are scaring the buyers to buy lower why not more shares for the money who would not want that. So in some ways tithe price us moving down pretty simple.

Fact Yes the CEO believes the price does what it does is absolutely wrong he should be working in the best interest of the Investers they work for the holders.

It's really a poor attitude if that is how he really feels. To say that Management have not done much is incorrect they have really laid a strong foundation with these partnerships. The revenue figures are poor not going to argue that.

We are moving to tape out a with Renesas and Mega Chips helped with Akida 2000. So I could personally say Renesas most have a market for these chips as they are not spend i ng money to take chips for shits and giggles. So we will see revenue comming.

Now back to Sean he did inherit BRN from Lou and Peter which I would say may not have the experience in the sales side to deliver the product.

Peter is a very very intelligent man genius of our time. That does not make him a sales man though different skills and this stuff is way above the heads of many.

So it's possible that the team had to get back to the table and work out the market that they need to hit first and lay the channels to grow. This is not done over night. Not to mention that time for a product to market has been stated that it takes about 2 t ok 3 years.

Did our actions warrant a correction from the peaks you could argue yes and now depending on your evaluation and how you value BRN.

If you think share price is stupid low then what would be your best move?

If you think the company SP will go lower then you need to do your best move.

I know many are on the fence licking their lips at cheapees but believe me there are not too many left. 10 more cents down is 34 cents we never hit that after the first rise and drop. We hit 38 cent. Now when the the price was 1.30 a 10 cent move on either sid happened over a day then so there is very little wiggle room for the drop.

I have really worked my mind to find a logical reason why we systematically drift 1 or 2 pennies each day. I have my theory and opinions.

In 2021 when BRN was valued about the same price what kinda buisness set up did we have ?

27 employees
Limited offices
AKIDA 1000
IP deals partners I could count that on 1 hand.
Articles or write ups few ( people argued they were adds by BRN paying for the write up)

Today what do we offer today
IP variants 1000 1500 2000
Few IP deals
Partnerships with companies that are hungry for revenue.
(I WILL see who we partner and add up there revenues try to see what percent will be edge AI they want to market and then see our potential revenue)

Articles written on Akida
Universities offering courses on Neuromorphic computing
Patents and trademarks
Tape outs for customers through our IP partners.
We doubted Renesas a Year back as to why they bought us now they are making a chip.
When Akida was imported to the US at first there was no import clarification for it that was created.
Akida is going up to space with ANT61

All this progress is worth 10 cents more the 2021 ? Well I don't know where the price is going tomorrow or the next day but in the long run I see much more value then 43 cent IMO.

So I beg the question if you believe all the media published how would you place your bet?

I can almost be certain that the price will be well north of 1 dollar befor we even get a chance to know BRN made 5 million in a quarter. I don't know how but the market seams to know before retail. IMO.

This push down is easy in my opinion time are uncertain market are weak. Limited revenue.

The short reports all also some what bullshit in my opinion. If you look for days covered sometimes more is covered then traded that day these companies only report what they are told. Are we being shorted yes how much who know as you cannshort cover short cover short and only report the shorts who would know.

I'm pretty sure if the market woke up and started having net buyers for 200 k or 300k shares more thennsellers or fake sellers then the price would be moving up but at the moment we basicly have a surplus of a few shares being s o ld.

Cheers and good luck

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
It is really frustrating watchingnthe SP drop and drop.

The take over theory is possible but when you short you only sold what you don't owe so you need to buy it.

The accumulation yes could find one with 10% holdings and could make a take over bid. They problem is that the main holders top 20 hold a majority so they would need t o be satisfied.

In the end the price drop is do to the lose shares being pushed around and net sellers exceeding the buyers it's pretty simple.

If we had more interest in buying shares net buyers higher then willing sellers then we would go green.

She shorts are scaring the buyers to buy lower why not more shares for the money who would not want that. So in some ways tithe price us moving down pretty simple.

Fact Yes the CEO believes the price does what it does is absolutely wrong he should be working in the best interest of the Investers they work for the holders.

It's really a poor attitude if that is how he really feels. To say that Management have not done much is incorrect they have really laid a strong foundation with these partnerships. The revenue figures are poor not going to argue that.

We are moving to tape out a with Renesas and Mega Chips helped with Akida 2000. So I could personally say Renesas most have a market for these chips as they are not spend i ng money to take chips for shits and giggles. So we will see revenue comming.

Now back to Sean he did inherit BRN from Lou and Peter which I would say may not have the experience in the sales side to deliver the product.

Peter is a very very intelligent man genius of our time. That does not make him a sales man though different skills and this stuff is way above the heads of many.

So it's possible that the team had to get back to the table and work out the market that they need to hit first and lay the channels to grow. This is not done over night. Not to mention that time for a product to market has been stated that it takes about 2 t ok 3 years.

Did our actions warrant a correction from the peaks you could argue yes and now depending on your evaluation and how you value BRN.

If you think share price is stupid low then what would be your best move?

If you think the company SP will go lower then you need to do your best move.

I know many are on the fence licking their lips at cheapees but believe me there are not too many left. 10 more cents down is 34 cents we never hit that after the first rise and drop. We hit 38 cent. Now when the the price was 1.30 a 10 cent move on either sid happened over a day then so there is very little wiggle room for the drop.

I have really worked my mind to find a logical reason why we systematically drift 1 or 2 pennies each day. I have my theory and opinions.

In 2021 when BRN was valued about the same price what kinda buisness set up did we have ?

27 employees
Limited offices
AKIDA 1000
IP deals partners I could count that on 1 hand.
Articles or write ups few ( people argued they were adds by BRN paying for the write up)

Today what do we offer today
IP variants 1000 1500 2000
Few IP deals
Partnerships with companies that are hungry for revenue.
(I WILL see who we partner and add up there revenues try to see what percent will be edge AI they want to market and then see our potential revenue)

Articles written on Akida
Universities offering courses on Neuromorphic computing
Patents and trademarks
Tape outs for customers through our IP partners.
We doubted Renesas a Year back as to why they bought us now they are making a chip.
When Akida was imported to the US at first there was no import clarification for it that was created.
Akida is going up to space with ANT61

All this progress is worth 10 cents more the 2021 ? Well I don't know where the price is going tomorrow or the next day but in the long run I see much more value then 43 cent IMO.

So I beg the question if you believe all the media published how would you place your bet?

I can almost be certain that the price will be well north of 1 dollar befor we even get a chance to know BRN made 5 million in a quarter. I don't know how but the market seams to know before retail. IMO.

This push down is easy in my opinion time are uncertain market are weak. Limited revenue.

The short reports all also some what bullshit in my opinion. If you look for days covered sometimes more is covered then traded that day these companies only report what they are told. Are we being shorted yes how much who know as you cannshort cover short cover short and only report the shorts who would know.

I'm pretty sure if the market woke up and started having net buyers for 200 k or 300k shares more thennsellers or fake sellers then the price would be moving up but at the moment we basicly have a surplus of a few shares being s o ld.

Cheers and good luck
"Fact Yes the CEO believes the price does what it does is absolutely wrong he should be working in the best interest of the Investers they work for the holders".

While I agree that the SP will do what it does but to say that they should be doing what is in the best interest of the shareholders? When did they stop working and worrying about our interests? The last month has seen more partnerships agreements than ever and we've had the release of akida 1500 and 2000. Does that not count?

The argument that they need to be doing more bothers me a bit. What exactly do people expect? Start issuing statements to the ASX about the SP decline?

I honestly don't think people really understand the tech space and automatically think that if you have a good product it should be easy to sell.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Kachoo

Regular
"Fact Yes the CEO believes the price does what it does is absolutely wrong he should be working in the best interest of the Investers they work for the holders".

While I agree that the SP will do what it does but to say that they should be doing what is in the best interest of the shareholders? When did they stop working and worrying about our interests? The last month has seen more partnerships agreements than ever and we've had the release of akida 1500 and 2000. Does that not count?

The argument that they need to be doing more bothers me a bit. What exactly do people expect? Start issuing statements to the ASX about the SP decline?

I honestly don't think people really understand the tech space and automatically think that if you have a good product it should be easy to sell.
I agree we have had the most activity ever seen buy the company and I do believe many will be commercial.

I was never a technology investor but have learnt lots through the years.

But I also believe that the CEO or others could have laid out better timelines and examples of how the process works from invention to delivery of final product. Though things in me say they did not know them selves.

This is a new technology that's not been tried end tested so there may have been many unknowns.

There performance was like comparing apples to oranges at first. Peters comment on how to bench mark performance to compare.

It's not in the best interest of all other chip makers to agree to this and show how well Akida out performs. This brings to question how you get the word out. Which is what's happening.

We have partners now that are posting how well Akida performs. ANT61 put8ng us to orbit. It's not just BRN making a product and saying it's the best partners are.

So I do see a turn it the road with good prospects. In the end people forgive and forget past and look to the future. If there is money to be made now or soon the sharks will turn the tide.

I guess it's now just time.

db1969oz

Regular
By my calculations, in 20 days time share price will be negative! Does that mean I have to start paying 2 cents a day per share I own to keep them? Hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

AusEire

I agree we have had the most activity ever seen buy the company and I do believe many will be commercial.

I was never a technology investor but have learnt lots through the years.

But I also believe that the CEO or others could have laid out better timelines and examples of how the process works from invention to delivery of final product. Though things in me say they did not know them selves.

This is a new technology that's not been tried end tested so there may have been many unknowns.

There performance was like comparing apples to oranges at first. Peters comment on how to bench mark performance to compare.

It's not in the best interest of all other chip makers to agree to this and show how well Akida out performs. This brings to question how you get the word out. Which is what's happening.

We have partners now that are posting how well Akida performs. ANT61 put8ng us to orbit. It's not just BRN making a product and saying it's the best partners are.

So I do see a turn it the road with good prospects. In the end people forgive and forget past and look to the future. If there is money to be made now or soon the sharks will turn the tide.

I guess it's now just time.
"I also believe that the CEO or others could have laid out better timelines and examples of how the process works from invention to delivery of final product. Though things in me say they did not know them selves".

I agree with you here. However I would always be wary of setting timelines as often timelines blow out. I never give timelines for anything in my job. I'll say it can be done but I would have 100's of different factors that could throw out the timeline. So in that regard I'm happy they're not giving timelines. But yes a better explanation of the processes involved etc would be good. But I don't think it would alleviate the worries some have.

Reactions: 4 users

AusEire

By my calculations, in 20 days time share price will be negative! Does that mean I have to start paying 2 cents a day per share I own to keep them? Hahahaha.
Imagine buying Brn at 2, 3, or 4c again 😍

It won't happen though 👍

• Haha
Top Bottom