Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

BaconLover

Founding Member
Must be the 1st morning in ages that the sp doesn’t look like it’s being manipulated. Hopefully LDA have finished selling and we start to get a few more green days.
Check post number 50,884 from Doz (sorry, cannot link the post atm)
LDA still holding around 9 million, not sure when he got the data, but I assume it is very recent.

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

LDA still holding around 9 million, not sure when he got the data, but I assume it is very recent.
I read that post and there has been some big selling since and normally the data is a few days old, so fingers crossed it’s over and we start heading north a little bit. Otherwise they are waiting for the buy side to build up again before they commence selling what they have left. Probably been a good time for them to sell with all this news coming out as I dread to think where our sp might have been.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

We are going to be green today👍

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hopefully @wilzy123 is on standby for later.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

gilti

Regular
Currently 49% of all 576 trades have been for less than $500 which means that half of all trades are not retail but the big end of town playing silly buggers. Just bloody infuriating. Burn MF's Burn

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

manny100

Regular
Some big trades through at 46 after hours plus a huge block of 10.07 million S3XT mentioned above.
Hmmm, its a wait and see whether all that after 'hours' has significance.

• Thinking

alwaysgreen

Top 20
We are just a week or so our from the end of the quarter and it's looking like another 3 months without a price sensitive license agreement announcement.

C'mon sales team!! Close some bloody deals.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

gilti

Regular
congratulations on a new 52 week low.
burn mf'ers burn

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Labsy

Regular
I guess the question I ask myself is at what point do I say I have had enough? Do I buy more? I feel like one of those crazy car collectors that has a garage full of the same model car because I love it.......f@%# it..... Just transferred more dollars into trading account. Worst case is we get an announcement and I miss out on these crazy prices...

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I guess the question I ask myself is at what point do I say I have had enough? Do I buy more? I feel like one of those crazy car collectors that has a garage full of the same model car because I love it.......f@%# it..... Just transferred more dollars into trading account. Worst case is we get an announcement and I miss out on these crazy prices...

Business Sale GIF by Liberty Works

• Love
  • Fire

Pmel

Regular
Yeah this is f'kng BS now. NDA's (if they even exist!?) need to be lifted to give shareholders a chance to make some money out of this piece of sh$t.
It is very very frustrating. Seeing your portfolio dropping thousands every day. Loosing patience and trust.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Foxdog

Regular

These do seem like crazy prices until next week when it's in the bloody 30's. The research by the 1000 eyes seems to have credible substance so a big turnaround might happen in the future, but when and how much lower will this go before it does. I'm going to keep some powder dry and wait for the big turnaround announcement - if it goes up 50% in a day then that's only 66c from here, pretty sad really. The next 4C needs to show considerable revenue or we will suffer even more here - stranded bloody capital ATM.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Foxdog

Regular
It is very very frustrating. Seeing your portfolio dropping thousands every day. Loosing patience and trust.
Particularly if your portfolio is in the red. The frustration of knowing you could have used the capital elsewhere for a couple of years and come back now at these lower prices to be in a better position than faithful long term holders is pretty crap. I know that's investing for you - can't time the market, blah, blah, blah but a paper loss is still super stressful even if it isn't realised.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

db1969oz

Regular
It’s a joke now alright. The difference between holding through this and dumping some a year ago on the way down is now a very large amount! People with bottomless wallets can say it’s time to top up again, but I’ve run out of fun tickets for this bus! And although I don’t think it’s the case here, I’ve topped up on the way down on plenty of failures before, it adds to the pain. But I still think is not the case here obviously, but no one can guarantee that it won’t, so no more in for me.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Pmel

Regular
Particularly if your portfolio is in the red. The frustration of knowing you could have used the capital elsewhere for a couple of years and come back now at these lower prices to be in a better position than faithful long term holders is pretty crap. I know that's investing for you - can't time the market, blah, blah, blah but a paper loss is still super stressful even if it isn't realised.
Yep been thinking the same.🤔

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Foxdog

Regular
It’s a joke now alright. The difference between holding through this and dumping some a year ago on the way down is now a very large amount! People with bottomless wallets can say it’s time to top up again, but I’ve run out of fun tickets for this bus! And although I don’t think it’s the case here, I’ve topped up on the way down on plenty of failures before, it adds to the pain. But I still think is not the case here obviously, but no one can guarantee that it won’t, so no more in for me.
Totally agree mate. Been there, done that and lost plenty 💰

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom