Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

D

Deleted member 118

Imagine buying Brn at 2, 3, or 4c again 😍

It won't happen though 👍
I’ve got some spare cash on Friday/weekend this time for my personal holding and should be able to at least if not more than double what I have, I sold a lot when I went to the uk last July and have been meaning to buy them back when I could afford too. I must have had a bird shit on me when I was in the uk when I sold them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 1270

Yep and all of our announcements are companies 'testing' our product. Despite all of the dots and associated good feedback not a single one of these partnerships over the last 18 months has amounted to actual revenue. AKIDA 1500 was created to address specific customer needs, according to BRN management, so when will these customers sign up and start producing revenue for us. Time for Sean et al to drop the facade and spill the beans on actual revenue expectations.
They won't drop the facade though. Unfortunately they provide no metrics that allow you to draw any conclusions other than what we see in the 4C. Disappointing to say the least. I used to talk regularly with the Investor relations guy but got sick of hearing about how hard they are working and the odd Warren Buffet analogy. Gets a bit boring. Adds nothing that could be constituted as value. I don't see how any professional investor could jump on board at the moment given the lack of any credible insight.

Reactions: 5 users

Damo4

Regular
@robsmark
I assume you forgot about this thread, so I thought I'd remind you where it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Cardpro

Regular
We need IP contracts or at least an explannation as to why we have so many EAPs and companies hiding behind NDA without any visible further progression...

Perhaps an explannation on the progression with Valeo & Ford partnership.....

How involved & engaged are they? Are they actively engaged with us developing new adas program or do they just test our product out every now and then and we call them parners?

Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
Nice and sad at the same time to read something like this on Wiki:

This page was last edited on 20 March 2023
On March 6, 2023, BrainChip announced the second generation of its Akida™ platform. BrainChip added support for 8-bit weights and activations, Vision Transformer (ViT) engine, and hardware support for a Temporal Event-Based Neural Net (TENN). [20][21] On March 12, 2023, BrainChip announced that the Akida™ processor family integrates with the Arm® Cortex®-M85 processor. [22] The global and market response to these announcements was substantial, making headlines among stock-watching news sources.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BrainChip

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Cardpro

Regular
Nice and sad at the same time to read something like this on Wiki:

This page was last edited on 20 March 2023
On March 6, 2023, BrainChip announced the second generation of its Akida™ platform. BrainChip added support for 8-bit weights and activations, Vision Transformer (ViT) engine, and hardware support for a Temporal Event-Based Neural Net (TENN). [20][21] On March 12, 2023, BrainChip announced that the Akida™ processor family integrates with the Arm® Cortex®-M85 processor. [22] The global and market response to these announcements was substantial, making headlines among stock-watching news sources.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BrainChip
Was so substantial that we r dropping 10% each week lol

• Sad
D

Deleted member 118

Money arrived got an order in for 10,000 shares. I was hoping to double the amount I had but happy with 10,000 for $4000

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Money arrived got an order in for 10,000 shares. I was hoping to double the amount I had but happy with 10,000 for $4000
It's all working out for you Rocket ...nice work :) ............ you just need the 'Irons' to do something for you now!!! ;);)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

It's all working out for you Rocket ...nice work :) ............ you just need the 'Irons' to do something for you now!!! ;);)
Our skipper scored for England this morning that will do 😂

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Damo4

Regular
Is it ok if I mention the good SP today? Can I also blame Management for 6% rise?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Is it ok if I mention the good SP today? Can I also blame Management for 6% rise?
I got mine order filled at .415 so a happy day today and it’s the 1st time the sell line ain’t been filled so hopefully LDA have finished. Couldn’t have timed it any better

B1A2D1E3-68C0-4484-8DC3-F4B0EC37A4C0.png
B1A2D1E3-68C0-4484-8DC3-F4B0EC37A4C0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

cosors

👀
@Rocket577 this one sees it differently 😅

e.g.
👉 One answer - a possible answer - is that perhaps Brainchip just isn't very good at AI.
👉 Sure - so is this a sector we want to invest in?

https://www.dhakatribune.com/financial-markets/2023/03/24/brainchip-holdings-down-6-but-isnt-ai-supposed-to-be-the-new-big-thing

🤦‍♂️
I have to think about how little someone can understand a thing and still write an article about it.

I can't help myself:

About Us

Bangladesh is changing. It is time for a new generation of Bangladeshis to be heard, for their vision for our country to be promoted. Dhaka Tribune is here to be the platform for that new voice, and new vision.
The editorial team is totally committed to delivering accurate and impartial news with the aim of informing the public debate and enabling Bangladeshis to make educated choices.
Our pledge to those we serve is to seek the truth, deliver the facts and offer relevant context and analysis where appropriate.
Our tone will be non-judgemental, objective and fair. We aim to include all relevant opinions and ensure that no significant strand of thought is neglected.
We will strive to dig where others don’t, give voice to the voiceless. We all hold all quarters who bear a public responsibility – government, corporates, NGO’s and many others – accountable on behalf of you, our audience, and indeed all citizens.
We aim to practice journalism that is professional, reliable, dependable and transparent.
We seek to enable maximum participation in the national dialog, and to lead to collective decisions that will be driven by a new generation’s vision of the country, not the biases of any political party or coterie.
We are committed to the values at the foundation of this country, in particular, national sovereignty, democracy and secularism and also to building a prosperous, equitable and tolerant society.
We will speak for human and civil rights, not for select groups but for all citizens, but also nurture open and respectful debate on the best ways to attain all such goals.
Our newspaper and website are here to offer a canvas for Bangladeshis to showcase their best ideas to help transform the country into a knowledge-based society where citizens can express their creativity and ingenuity.
As a new generation comes of age, and soars to new heights, we wish to be their partners to help Bangladesh make its long-awaited mark in the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
@Rocket577 this one sees it differently 😅

e.g.
👉 One answer - a possible answer - is that perhaps Brainchip just isn't very good at AI.
👉 Sure - so is this a sector we want to invest in?

https://www.dhakatribune.com/financial-markets/2023/03/24/brainchip-holdings-down-6-but-isnt-ai-supposed-to-be-the-new-big-thing

🤦‍♂️
I have to think about how little someone can understand a thing and still write an article about it.

I can't help myself:

About Us

Bangladesh is changing. It is time for a new generation of Bangladeshis to be heard, for their vision for our country to be promoted. Dhaka Tribune is here to be the platform for that new voice, and new vision.
The editorial team is totally committed to delivering accurate and impartial news with the aim of informing the public debate and enabling Bangladeshis to make educated choices.
Our pledge to those we serve is to seek the truth, deliver the facts and offer relevant context and analysis where appropriate.
Our tone will be non-judgemental, objective and fair. We aim to include all relevant opinions and ensure that no significant strand of thought is neglected.
We will strive to dig where others don’t, give voice to the voiceless. We all hold all quarters who bear a public responsibility – government, corporates, NGO’s and many others – accountable on behalf of you, our audience, and indeed all citizens.
We aim to practice journalism that is professional, reliable, dependable and transparent.
We seek to enable maximum participation in the national dialog, and to lead to collective decisions that will be driven by a new generation’s vision of the country, not the biases of any political party or coterie.
We are committed to the values at the foundation of this country, in particular, national sovereignty, democracy and secularism and also to building a prosperous, equitable and tolerant society.
We will speak for human and civil rights, not for select groups but for all citizens, but also nurture open and respectful debate on the best ways to attain all such goals.
Our newspaper and website are here to offer a canvas for Bangladeshis to showcase their best ideas to help transform the country into a knowledge-based society where citizens can express their creativity and ingenuity.
As a new generation comes of age, and soars to new heights, we wish to be their partners to help Bangladesh make its long-awaited mark in the world.
If that article was handed up as a primary school assignment, I reckon the teacher would have whispered in their ear..

"Try getting a hand from ChatGPT" 😉

• Haha

cosors

👀
If that article was handed up as a primary school assignment, I reckon the teacher would have whispered in their ear..

"Try getting a hand from ChatGPT" 😉
I particularly like the serious ending:

By analogy, Apple and Samsung between them have normally accounted for 👉 more 👈 than 100% of the profits of the entire smartphone handset sector. Intense competition means the rest of the industry has been running at an economic loss for the past decade. Could that happen with AI? Sure - so is this a sector we want to invest in?

The shorters shout in unison: Yes, of course! 😂

• Haha

cosors

👀
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
The only thing I need is more time a little more. And a 🤭 (sorry) shitload of more good news to keep the SP nice down until I get my 20% bonus. Absurd but that's how it is.

___
God, the stress here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 118

The only thing I need is more time a little more. And a 🤭 (sorry) shitload of more good news to keep the SP nice down until I get my 20% bonus. Absurd but that's how it is.

___
God, the stress here.
I’m hoping to grab another 10,000 shares next week.

• Fire
Top Bottom