Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

gilti

Regular
Looking forward to the announcement of a partnership with apple so I can pick up more shares at 38c
Sarcasm font!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Looking forward to the announcement of a partnership with apple so I can pick up more shares at 38c
Sarcasm font!!
If the announcement is on Twitter, it could happen 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

db1969oz

Regular
F%$k I hope we don’t get any more positive press releases! I can’t afford to lose this much money!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

robsmark

Regular
F%$k I hope we don’t get any more positive press releases! I can’t afford to lose this much money!
We’re fucked aren’t we? Not even a micro bounce.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Unfortunately any suggestion of share price going down is considered down-ramping.
Anyways, I will keep accumulating every time I save $130 AUD, not a bad strategy.

Having said this, I am happy at least management have started to announce important things on ASX.
For e.g., update on 1500 was not announced to the market officially on ASX, but the new Gen of AKD 2.0 was.

All these news coming to us now, possibly is due to the fact that AGM is a few weeks away, still a welcome approach.

I believe the ARM news yesterday was such a scenario, I am sure many of the shareholders here knew ARM already had published the relation of Akida and their M series chips on their website, so yesterday's update was possibly to give us a hint/ nudge nudge of what's happening behind the scenes.

Reactions: 5 users

db1969oz

Regular
Unfortunately any suggestion of share price going down is considered down-ramping.
Anyways, I will keep accumulating every time I save $130 AUD, not a bad strategy.

Having said this, I am happy at least management have started to announce important things on ASX.
For e.g., update on 1500 was not announced to the market officially on ASX, but the new Gen of AKD 2.0 was.

All these news coming to us now, possibly is due to the fact that AGM is a few weeks away, still a welcome approach.

I believe the ARM news yesterday was such a scenario, I am sure many of the shareholders here knew ARM already had published the relation of Akida and their M series chips on their website, so yesterday's update was possibly to give us a hint/ nudge nudge of what's happening behind the scenes.
I Agree, I’m not disheartened with the events progressing, just frustrated and running out of time before I need to offload some share. Hopefully a pump before the AGM gives me some value to do that. It’ll really piss me off if I have to do it at these levels!

db1969oz

Regular
4.3+ million shorts taken out yesterday!

• Sad

BaconLover

Founding Member
I Agree, I’m not disheartened with the events progressing, just frustrated and running out of time before I need to offload some share. Hopefully a pump before the AGM gives me some value to do that. It’ll really piss me off if I have to do it at these levels!
Well hopefully you get a reasonable price but I don't see a catalyst in the near future. LDA gave us an opportunity in January, but wouldn't expect that again.

Patents, while they're key for business growth, can't really support the share price.

Revenue, while it's coming, won't come short term, in my view.
So unless we get an IP contract, we will be meandering in here. Good for those who want to still top up.

• Fire
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular

It's clutter in the other thread, but should be welcomed here.

I too dislike the price dropping any lower now.
I don't feel comfortable buying any more shares, so the lower SP no longer provides any opportunity.
We'll be fine in the long run, but sure, it can sting a little seeing red day on day.
Hopefully anyone who's really worried can touch up on some of the ANN's and PR's and re-establish their motives for investing.
Otherwise a small reduction in position size may ease the stresses if you are watching the SP hour by hour.

• Love
When are we going to cover the "Good" part of this topic discussion. We've given the Fugly and bad part a good go with a dash of concern throwing in..
Not sure if I've forgotten how to get emotionally pissed off or 🤔🤔
I'm a rusted on barnacle on this brainship voyage🤔
'

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hey @Esq.111 is it just me or did that Soundgarden of music thread do a Harold Holt?
Afternoon Rise from the ashes,

I thought the same , yet found it over in the lounge.

Zeeboticus may have moved it ???

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
D

Deleted member 118

I hope I’m right, but I’ve a feeling some really good news is coming and especially with the sp dropping so much in the last week, as someone must be in the know to shake the tree this hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Foxdog

Regular
I hope I’m right, but I’ve a feeling some really good news is coming and especially with the sp dropping so much in the last week, as someone must be in the know to shake the tree this hard.

Makes one wonder if we'll ever see $2.34 again, let alone $5.00. Despite all the good news and technical progress we need bloody signed deals and revenue.

• Love

Mugen74

Regular
Well I'll just drop this soothing song here then. Helps me during times like these.
Sit back relax and let the music set you free.

This one always makes me smile oldie but a goodie. Thouught this was Doctor Who singing when I was a kid🤣🤣

P.s Rise I just listened to that song and was pmsl🤪Thankyou

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Mugen74

Regular
And this I find calming to the soul on testing days

• Love

db1969oz

Regular

1678783238878.gif

• Haha
  • Wow

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Just thought I'd remind all that this Friday is ...

Quadruple Witching Day.

> Occurs 4 times per year.
> 3rd Friday in,
Dec.
Mar.
June.
Sep.
> Global re-balancing of ,
Stock Options.
Index Funds / Futures.
Index Futures Options.
Single Stock Options.

** Trading volumes tend to rise on these days & is typically heaviest during the last hour of trading as traders adjust their portfolios.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

stuart888

Regular
Very interesting. Love his picks for stocks, etfs, cyprto, India, bio-tech, AI, etc at the end.

I think this guy is sharp and has excellent thoughts to ponder.

Backs up everything with historic facts. Forward thinking like myself. Has fantastic guests.

I listen to the entire broadcast. Very good.

• Fire
D

Deleted member 118

Must be the 1st morning in ages that the sp doesn’t look like it’s being manipulated. Hopefully LDA have finished selling and we start to get a few more green days.

• Fire
Top Bottom