Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

D

Deleted member 118

Definitely not advice but don't skimp out too much mate.
I could be 50% down if everything originally went to plan last July, but I’m a gambler and been taking notice of the charts and without another price sensitive announcement and Lda still need to sell the odds are in my favour for the time being. Even if we do get another price sensitive announcement I’m still well up lol

Reactions: 2 users

FJ-215

Regular
And then they forced all of us to go Vegan......because cow burps are causing climate change and methane is killing the planet......

No!!!!

Plants are trying to kill you!!!

Sorry, had to have a bit of fun.

Great news this week, regardless of what the market thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Great news this week, regardless of what the market thinks.
Same thoughts here.
Company did what it had to do, how market reacts is something we cannot control. Great news either way to have the second gen on board.

Re: cow farts and burps .... well, that's why I eat steak - reduce number of cows.. low farts... safe climate.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

FJ-215

Regular
Same thoughts here.
Company did what it had to do, how market reacts is something we cannot control. Great news either way to have the second gen on board.

Re: cow farts and burps .... well, that's why I eat steak - reduce number of cows.. low farts... safe climate.
g'day BL,

only because I can.....

and I probably should throw in a disclaimer about not dietary advice (Z needs to add that)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

FJ-215

Regular
I give you the parable of the drowning man.

A storm descends on a small town, and the downpour soon turns into a flood. As the waters rise, the local preacher kneels in prayer on the church porch, surrounded by water. By and by, one of the townsfolk comes up the street in a canoe.

"Better get in, Preacher. The waters are rising fast."

"No," says the preacher. "I have faith in the Lord. He will save me."

Still the waters rise. Now the preacher is up on the balcony, wringing his hands in supplication, when another guy zips up in a motorboat.

"Come on, Preacher. We need to get you out of here. The levee's gonna break any minute."

Once again, the preacher is unmoved. "I shall remain. The Lord will see me through."

After a while the levee breaks, and the flood rushes over the church until only the steeple remains above water. The preacher is up there, clinging to the cross, when a helicopter descends out of the clouds, and a state trooper calls down to him through a megaphone.

"Grab the ladder, Preacher. This is your last chance."

Once again, the preacher insists the Lord will deliver him.

And, predictably, he drowns.

A pious man, the preacher goes to heaven. After a while he gets an interview with God, and he asks the Almighty, "Lord, I had unwavering faith in you. Why didn't you deliver me from that flood?"

God shakes his head. "What did you want from me? I sent you two boats and a helicopter."
Did someone say when the Levee breaks?????

Go Zepp

arella.

• Fire

Damo4

Regular
Wanted to round up my shares to the nearest 100k number when the news dropped.
Was happy to wait if it started to slip, but I feel like today might be the right time to get my order in.

I'm shocked I could have bought all my shares at this level, given my average buy in is only a bit lower.
A lot of us bought with no product available, or no customers, etc so it seems like a no brainer for me to continue buying at this level given the amount of progress and insights into future customers and products.
Super happy with what BRN now has to offer!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Kachoo

Regular
Was happy to wait if it started to slip, but I feel like today might be the right time to get my order in.

I'm shocked I could have bought all my shares at this level, given my average buy in is only a bit lower.
A lot of us bought with no product available, or no customers, etc so it seems like a no brainer for me to continue buying at this level given the amount of progress and insights into future customers and products.
Yeah it is quite amazing what value yoir getting at this price IMO.

2 years ago look at what we had to today.

I know SP does go too high and then too low at times but over time it will find it's value.

3 different chip options
Many partners
Some big names already
Case uses
Customer requests adopted
IP customers doing tape outs.

The only thing next in my mind is to see is what every one speaks of solid financials!
Good to be on the BUS! IMO

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Just got my order filled so here’s to retirement

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
And yes timing mate is a bugger of a thing
I'm lucky I'm a indecisive bastard have been meaning to top up some Dre over the last month looks like I'll save 3 grand now from holding off on my buy. Was 10 cents now 7c

Reactions: 1 users

db1969oz

Regular
Ok nothing verifiable but prices should now begin to move up again😂 a friend has noticed when we use to message each other with the "yeah Boi" content of text's prices use to always head in the right direction. So the yeah Boi exchange has begun again 😏
Hey life moves in mysterious ways fellas.
It worked ! Someone took out all 55 cents!

• Haha

db1969oz

Regular
Ok nothing verifiable but prices should now begin to move up again😂 a friend has noticed when we use to message each other with the "yeah Boi" content of text's prices use to always head in the right direction. So the yeah Boi exchange has begun again 😏
Hey life moves in mysterious ways fellas.
Do it again!

• Haha
  • Fire

db1969oz

Regular
Yeah Boi Flava Flav GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs
1678251414825.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

db1969oz

Regular
Well that was a very different last couple of hours of trading, to what we are used to! Some strong buying at close too! Let’s hope there’s something solid behind rather than just more manipulation.
Yeah Boi!

• Love
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 118

Well that was a very different last couple of hours of trading, to what we are used to! Some strong buying at close too! Let’s hope there’s something solid behind rather than just more manipulation.
Yeah Boi!
Looked to me like Lda were selling off around the .55 range hence why I jumped in at .54, but the buying side is starting to look

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

Looked to me like Lda were selling off around the .55 range hence why I jumped in at .54, but the buying side is starting to look

Plus it’s gone very quite over at the other side, so I’m guessing an uptrend is on the cards.

D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

db1969oz

Regular

1678260184837.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Top Bottom