The Talga Bar

Semmel

Regular
Ok, my knowledge about shorter and brokers lending out customer shares comes from the GME saga, where I researched short selling extensively. Might be the case in the US in general and be different for the ASX. Sorry if that was misinformation.

Reactions: 1 users
Ok, my knowledge about shorter and brokers lending out customer shares comes from the GME saga, where I researched short selling extensively. Might be the case in the US in general and be different for the ASX. Sorry if that was misinformation.
From what I saw on the News this morning about a furry bundle of carnivorous joy stalking Berlin the last of your worries are Shorters.

I dare you to go outside and shout ............"Here kitty kitty kitty.........here puss puss puss............"

Sleepy Good Morning GIF by Unscreen
Back Off Reaction GIF by Nature on PBS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
She was allegidly sighted last time near the bike path that I use to get to work.. if at some point next week, I stop posting.. you know why ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
First it was interested in Lithium now it looks like Rio Tinto has now become interested in Graphite

Graphite is the latest battery mineral that Rio Tinto has added to its burgeoning portfolio. The company currently owns and operates the Rincon lithium project in Argentina, which it acquired in March 2022.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
First it was interested in Lithium now it looks like Rio Tinto has now become interested in Graphite

Graphite is the latest battery mineral that Rio Tinto has added to its burgeoning portfolio. The company currently owns and operates the Rincon lithium project in Argentina, which it acquired in March 2022.

Bloody Hell...........look at the ore body percentage.....................One Point Four Percent

GRAPHITE CO-PRODUCT

ONE OF THE LARGEST NATURAL GRAPHITE DEPOSITS GLOBALLY

Kasiya’s graphite by-product Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) is 1.8Bt at 1.4% graphite, containing over 24.4Mt of graphite

Graphite rich pre-concentrate will be produced from the light fraction of the gravity spiral tails and processed in a separate graphite flotation plant to produce a high-quality flake graphite co-product. Because graphite will be a co-product from rutile production, it will have a very low production cost compared to graphite-only projects, as shown in the Expanded Scoping Study.

A very coarse-flake and high-grade graphite product at 96% TGC can be produced via this simple flowsheet. This product has over 60% in the large to super-jumbo fractions (+180mic) with overall graphite recovery from the raw sample to product of 62%.

As well as being very coarse flake, the Kasiya graphite is also highly crystalline and of high purity. These are both important features required for use in lithium-ion battery anodes. The high crystallinity means that the graphite will have high electrical conductivity – a key requirement. High purity means the material will be easier to upgrade to 99.95% TGC, the minimum requirement for lithium-ion battery anodes.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Flightline

Emerged
The Kasiya Project is located in Malawi, East Africa, which also doesn't sound ideal.

Reactions: 2 users
She was allegidly sighted last time near the bike path that I use to get to work.. if at some point next week, I stop posting.. you know why ;)
So we’re you followed to work or home?

If we don’t here from ya I guess her belly is full then

cosors

👀
The lioness was most likely a wild boar 😉
I thought the blurry video showed an arse that was far too big for a lean feline

• Haha

cosors

👀

• Haha
  • Haha

So ok the mighty German nation the powerhouse of the EU one of the most wonderful creators of music, paintings, tapestries, architecture

Can’t tell the difference between a lions arse and a pig ?

• Haha

Semmel

Regular
Could be just ass covering by the police because they don't want to continue searching. We don't know, lots of wild boars in Berlin, and the video was kind of inconclusive. Then there are lots of people claiming to have seen the beast. Who knows? Maybe it's like a UFO type of thing where people see stuff and it's just Venus..

I hop on the bike on Monday, when I get eaten next week, I'll send a message from inside the belly ;)

• Haha
Could be just ass covering by the police because they don't want to continue searching. We don't know, lots of wild boars in Berlin, and the video was kind of inconclusive. Then there are lots of people claiming to have seen the beast. Who knows? Maybe it's like a UFO type of thing where people see stuff and it's just Venus..

I hop on the bike on Monday, when I get eaten next week, I'll send a message from inside the belly ;)
From the belly of the beast 😀😂🍷

• Haha

JNRB

Regular
I really start to question Europe's ability to deal with the climate crisis, when even in a country with a 'strong' judiciary system like Sweden they completely fail to operate even within their own timelines.

What the hell is the point of EU and governments trying to set up better/faster processes for strategic projects when they can't even meet the timelines they already have?

Get your shit together Sweden!

Reactions: 9 users

Semmel

Regular
I really start to question Europe's ability to deal with the climate crisis, when even in a country with a 'strong' judiciary system like Sweden they completely fail to operate even within their own timelines.

What the hell is the point of EU and governments trying to set up better/faster processes for strategic projects when they can't even meet the timelines they already have?

Get your shit together Sweden!

I actually agree. The EU has no power over local juristication and can hop up and down, stand on its head and clap with it's toes.. it can't make things go faster unless it creates a law to bypass the local juristication completely.

cosors

👀
They are in the process of doing just that, creating a new framework. If I have it right in my head the adoption is a matter of days or a few weeks.

Anyone else got the feeling we might get the permit decision this week. We are over 6 weeks (44 days) late by this Friday as it is so I'm thinking they might feel a bit embarrassed if it now goes into August, yet another month, when they were kind of aiming for June.

A delay until everyone goes back to "school" looks very unprofessional

Then again maybe they are just still sipping on a drink somewhere in the Med

Monkey 47 Drinks GIF by Monkey 47 Schwarzwald Dry Gin
shaking monkey business GIF by Monkey 47
Monkey Dancing GIF

• Haha

Semmel

Regular
All this waiting goes completely against my get-rich-quick plan..

Good Night Stars GIF by Marianna
Make It Rain Money GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
Anyone else got the feeling we might get the permit decision this week. We are over 6 weeks (44 days) late by this Friday as it is so I'm thinking they might feel a bit embarrassed if it now goes into August, yet another month, when they were kind of aiming for June.

A delay until everyone goes back to "school" looks very unprofessional

Then again maybe they are just still sipping on a drink somewhere in the Med

Monkey 47 Drinks GIF by Monkey 47 Schwarzwald Dry Gin
shaking monkey business GIF by Monkey 47
Monkey Dancing GIF
I’m beyond guessing anymore. I think the Court’s clear lack of being able to get their shit together in providing a timely decision, just exposes the system as woefully ill equipped and lacking any ambition whatsoever to address the need for change.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom