The Talga Bar

Semmel

Regular
So maybe we should be looking for money pouring in from the Sami community and their financial backers then, either as shorters or investors. With this prior knowledge of the decision, tantamount to insider trading, they should be able to make a killing either way. It’s quite absurd actually, that any group of people, devoid of trading restrictions, would get such powerful information while the stock is still trading. Hopefully a trading halt will be called BEFORE they know the result. Although that didn’t happen for the processing plant decision!

Quite frankly, I don't think they would be trading in this fashion. Also, the market reaction lately is extremely muted. There is no reason to believe it would change materially with a result on the appeals.

Reactions: 1 users
Although that didn’t happen for the processing plant decision!
Yeah but that was not an appeal decision

Anyway even if we get the permit decision I think we might just get to $1.80 after touching $2.00

The problem is still going to be equity dilution.

We know part of this project is going to require an injection of more equity CR = Dilution

So the shorting will continue until the entire financial and business model is certain

I don’t expect anything more than maybe $1.80 to $2.10 until we know the financial and business model

The DFS is wildly wrong now in this inflationary environment

Uncertainty = Shorting

Reactions: 3 users

Semmel

Regular
Yeah but that was not an appeal decision

Anyway even if we get the permit decision I think we might just get to $1.80 after touching $2.00

The problem is still going to be equity dilution.

We know part of this project is going to require an injection of more equity CR = Dilution

So the shorting will continue until the entire financial and business model is certain

I don’t expect anything more than maybe $1.80 to $2.10 until we know the financial and business model

The DFS is wildly wrong now in this inflationary environment

Uncertainty = Shorting

Yes, that's a good possibility. Thinking from the view point of the shorts for s moment.. If Talga needs to sell equity to finance the project, it's smart to keep the share price low.. such that Talga needs to sell more (in equity %) which drives the share price lower more. So the more they short, the more it hurts and the more they make bank.

Obviously Mark knows this and is aware of the ASX shenanigans, so he stated multiple times now that he would give up project equity rather than company equity. This means Talga would own, say, 80% of the mine and will only get 80% of the profit. But at the same time Talga will not give out more shares to finance the mine. As a result, the shorts will burn.

Hopefully.

Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
This maybe has no place here but I think it can't hurt to share these two links to the situation in Ukraine. It is a news channel of the opposition among others in Belarus. It is funded and protected by the US Congress and is based in Prague.

"ABOUT US​

We are the TV channel "Present Time". We make bright videos , talk about important news and topical issues , prepare interesting reports and programs - watch us on satellite, on cable networks and on the Internet . Every day we send a digest of everything you need to know in one email , and we also turn numbers into understandable stories .

Our mission– promote democratic values and institutions, as well as human rights, by providing audiences with what local media cannot always provide: news without censorship, responsible exchange of opinions, open discussion of problems. The TV channel "Real Time" broadcasts 24 hours a day in Russia, Ukraine, Central Asia and Eastern Europe, as well as in other regions.

The editorial office of Present Time is located in Prague (Czech Republic), and journalists work in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan and other countries.
Present Time is a TV channel created by RFE/RL with the participation of Voice of America.
RFE/RL (Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty) is an independent, non-profit media corporation funded by grants from the US Congress through the Agency for Global Media (USAGM). Representatives of the American government, including the head of the Board of Broadcasting Governors, are prohibited from interfering with the work of our journalists.

You will find us on Facebook , YouTube , Vkontakte , Twitter , Telegram , Instagram, Odnoklassniki , Yandex.Zen and Google.News .
OUR PRODUCTS
• 24-hour TV channel "Real Time" on YouTubeWebsite of the project "Real Time" • Daily newsletter 7:40 • Mobile application "Real Time" • Real Time on Facebook , YouTube , Vkontakte , Twitter , Telegram , Instagram, Odnoklassniki , Yandex .Zen and Google.News"

https://www.rferl.org/

https://www.currenttime.tv/

Last edited:
  • Love

Semmel

Regular
Are you now a Tig in reverse?

• Thinking

cosors

👀
Are you now a Tig in reverse?
So please! Not in the approach :eek:😅

I just wanted to look behind the scenes and did not know these channels and I think the fewest do.

So why not share a source that probably none of you know?

There is everything from Friday or Saturday as it arrived in the mainstream or our politicians in Germany - about TV

Our media here didn't have a plausible answer so I'm drilling down, normal 😅

It is relevant to all of us and just not what paid tig for a diarrhea :poop: babbles. You 'know' me

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
Of course I know you... Just teasing you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Semmel

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha

cosors

👀
Thwow him to the floow!

The boss justified Geely's sharp increase in sales to Russia just a few weeks ago. Among 'scoundrels' you don't abandon your best friend in difficult times.

"I absolutely do not understand why we have to force any brand to punish the Russian customer," he told the FT's Future of the Car Summit in London on Thursday.

According to data agency Autostat, sales of Chinese brand models accounted for a total of 38 per cent of Russia's new car market in January, up from 10 per cent in January 2022, before the invasion.

I can't help thinking that Talga will also somehow learn about China's ruthlessness at some point.

cosors

👀
See how politics and all of us can win when they work with industry for the green transition instead of against it, as is happening in my country. Industry is not an opponent but the biggest lever and therefore the biggest chance to change something. Of course my opinion therefore in The Bar but herewith once more confirmed:

Luleå is the best in tests​

1688027638432.png

Luleå's municipal councilor Carina Sammeli (S), here together with Civil Affairs Minister Erik Slottner (KD), received a nice award during the Almedal week. The magazine Fokus ranks Luleå as "Sweden's best place to live".

Carina Sammeli (S) and the red-green municipal management have reason to stretch themselves.​

During Almedal Week in Visby, Luleå's municipal councilor Carina Sammeli (S) received a nice award. Red-green ruled Luleå ranks as "Sweden's best place to live".

It is the magazine Fokus , together with the analysis company Infostat, which has reviewed the conditions in all of Sweden's 290 municipalities

Luleå not only has good schools, a stable labor market and good communications. Luleå also receives top marks in terms of service level and leisure activities - and security is at a level that few municipalities can match, according to Fokus.

"It's really fun to get proof that we really are a good society to live in. With us you get a high quality of life, fun jobs and good free time at the same time. Now that we're aiming to grow and become more, it's extra important to be able to show that it's not just a good life you can live here - but actually the best," says a happy Carina Sammeli .

There is clearly potential for improvement in Luleå as well. The municipality has its fair share of crime and social problems. But it's always good to have perspective on life in the local duck pond. Basically, the S-led municipality is a very well-run fiefdom.

The green transition will also continue to create jobs and development in Luleå. For example, LKAB's investments in Malmfälten will lead to a tripling of operations in Luleå port and with H2 Green Steel in Boden, the port will have to grow further.

A number of large establishments are underway. Talga Resources , which is building a factory to make battery components, and Reemap , LKAB's mining waste recycling venture, are just two of many ventures.

With these investments, the needs in other businesses are also growing - from hairdressers, restaurants and trade to logistics, construction, architectural offices and public services.

Luleå will be a municipality with a good labor market and strong population growth for many years to come. Therefore, there are many reasons for the municipal management to stretch themselves and feel some pride. It's fine now."
https://nsd.se/ledare/ledarbloggen/artikel/lulea-ar-bast-i-test-/lz7dp12r

Congratulations!

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

JNRB

Regular
Ok appeals court, you've had (another) weekend to relax after a busy week. Time to get your shit together and rule on our case, or provided an updated timeline. You can't have a functioning system where you hold cases in limbo in perpetuity. Your country isn't trying to reduce permit approval durations just to have you absorb it all into the appeals period.

Reactions: 8 users

Semmel

Regular
I just had a rum that is now to me. Ron Malteco. Best description I can give it .. unremarkable. It's do unremarkable in fact that this alone is remarkable. I don't want to say it's bad, I just find it doesn't has anything that one could point out that would make it stand out. This rarely happens. It's gonna be my new opener. It is slightly woody, but I know that kind of taste from whiskey. Might be, that it's special among Rumses but not to me with whiskey background. Cheers!

JNRB

Regular
Wow, it's gone real quiet on the TLG threads lately. Everyone just gone into stasis mode pending this bloody appeals court decision.

cosors

👀
Wow, it's gone real quiet on the TLG threads lately. Everyone just gone into stasis mode pending this bloody appeals court decision.
Yes you are right. It's quiet.
I had answered you yesterday but deleted again. All speculation does nothing for the moment. And there is nothing new to report from my side. Waiting

I like the video but I dislike Talga claiming to be permitted even though the permitting process is still ongoing.

• Love

Monkeymandan

Regular
Great to see the new video. Some welcome respite from the deafening silence while we wait.

Two semi trailer loads of concentrate arriving per day. A minuscule volume in the context of industry.

Scale that up to 200ktpa at Lulea, and you’re still only looking at 20 semis a day, or less than one per hour.

Proga

Regular

I like the video but I dislike Talga claiming to be permitted even though the permitting process is still ongoing.

I don't think TLG will have much of a fight getting permits for the AAM processing plant as the mine. I'm also expecting the appeals for the mine to fail. The problem will be getting a licence to expand mining production anytime soon. Mining 120kt/yr is nothing. It will only produce <25kt of concentrate. Depending on recoveries, it will barely be enough to produce the 19.5kt of AAM/Talnode C. I'm assuming Mark and his team have done their homework and matched the AAM plant size to the permitted mine output.

Be thankful you aren't producing yet. With orders being pulled because of the battery oversupply, SYR is being hammered. I read your short posts last night @cosors and laughed. SYR rocketed up to over 7% from just under 2% at the start of the year.

I suspect the battery oversupply was orchestrated to get the lithium price down and under control. Everybody else was just collateral damage. It seems to be over though. Now it's all about getting the price for fines above $1k/t and AAM above $10k/t.

Graphite prices have always been depressingly low. The problem with an opaque market.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

Semmel

Regular
It is time for some action this week. We still lack an appeal decision (what's the point to grant leave to appeal if that decision takes do freaking long!?) .. a closing of other financing rounds and a signature on some offtakes. I don't care about the share price right this second, but a bit of some action on it wouldn't go amiss either. Really, it's effing time.

Reactions: 8 users

brewm0re

Regular
It is time for some action this week. We still lack an appeal decision (what's the point to grant leave to appeal if that decision takes do freaking long!?) .. a closing of other financing rounds and a signature on some offtakes. I don't care about the share price right this second, but a bit of some action on it wouldn't go amiss either. Really, it's effing time.
Einverstanden! Zeit für ein Feuerwerk 😁
Dankeschön DeepL

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom