The Talga Bar

Anyone else ready for another day of ......

GIF by FirstAndMonday

Skeleton GIF
I will try but after watching the Ashes to it's conclusion just before 4am this morning and then State of Origin tonight I think someone will need to give me a prod every now and then

Tired Wake Up GIF
Tired Leave Me Be GIF by Memphis Zoo

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
Anyone else ready for another day of ......

GIF by FirstAndMonday

Skeleton GIF
Huge evening ahead.

I think there’s definitely a possibility Semmel’s right, and 14 June for the Court of Appeal decision re leave to appeal should have actually been 21 June (14 Jun +1 wk for some other technicality in the process).

If so we’re on track for two monumental decisions in the coming hours.

I can live with the loss in test 1 if these two go the right way!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
Huge evening ahead.

I think there’s definitely a possibility Semmel’s right, and 14 June for the Court of Appeal decision re leave to appeal should have actually been 21 June (14 Jun +1 wk for some other technicality in the process).

If so we’re on track for two monumental decisions in the coming hours.

I can live with the loss in test 1 if these two go the right way!
I had this crude theory. Semmel is innocent about this as far as I know.

Reactions: 3 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
Ok well I know who to blame If we’re still hitting refresh in 6 hours then!

In all seriousness though, this theory makes a lot more sense to me than the court being a week late on their decision.

I had this crude theory. Semmel is innocent about this as far as I know.

Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
Ok well I know who to blame If we’re still hitting refresh in 6 hours then!

In all seriousness though, this theory makes a lot more sense to me than the court being a week late on their decision.
I am also thinking more and more about the theory that the EIB had contact or some kind of consultation. I can imagine that the EIB has to check its projects in many different ways. Imagine the scandal: Brussels finances a company that oppresses indigenous people. Or the EIB financing mining that pollutes water or destroys endangered species. I don't want to say that they know the ruling, but that the EIB must be very sure.

They can't afford that. Actually, I find it almost more exciting how the water thing in Lulea will turn out and of course the electricity thing. I can already see diesel generators because wind turbines are being prevented and power lines need 14a to complete. H2 GS has simply swept the market clean. This will now be a matter for the courts. And those who are responsible for this are not mentioned anywhere.

Reactions: 2 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
I am also thinking more and more about the theory that the EIB had contact or some kind of consultation. I can imagine that the EIB has to check its projects in many different ways. Imagine the scandal: Brussels finances a company that oppresses indigenous people. Or the EIB financing mining that pollutes water or destroys endangered species. I don't want to say that they know the ruling, but that the EIB must be very sure.

They can't afford that. Actually, I find it almost more exciting how the water thing in Lulea will turn out and of course the electricity thing. I can already see diesel generators because wind turbines are being prevented and power lines need 14a to complete. H2 GS has simply swept the market clean. This will now be a matter for the courts. And those who are responsible for this are not mentioned anywhere.
100%. I was startled to see the EIB announcement ahead of court of appeal decision to be honest. That would be a calamitous screw up if EIB funding was approved with the mine permit in the balance in the Court of Appeal.

Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
That was enough good news for one day. We will have to wait a little longer for the mine and the concession. Tomorrow is another day. I find it strange that the court doesn't give out any information, but EIB+factory make me calm. It's good that the water board was more merciful about the zinc than the good lady who triggered it.

Have a good start to the trading day tomorrow with the ASX ann. Probably not much will happen until makers loosen the reins and pour oil on the fire.
I was so sure in the beginning that we would have approval for the factory first. But I really didn't expect it to happen this way. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the mining permit will quickly become valid. Then add the processing concession and then politicians outdo their colleagues in Kiruna in the interest of the common good, and it's a done. Hope so.

So, good SP tomorrow!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

cosors

👀
bla

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
bla
So now I have 2000 posts full and won and sit back 😅😂🤣
🤫😶

• Love
  • Haha

Semmel

Regular
Time jo enjoy the evening! Cheers!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
The makers are acknowledging this permit with:
tlg.png

...and more shorts today, I suspect.

One last joke on this topic:

I can imagine the headline at The Motley Fool.
Talga drops. Here are the reasons: They got a major approval. It seems that the market does not trust the skill of the company.

This is the ASX system in its purest form. IMO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

DAH

Regular
The makers are acknowledging this permit with:
View attachment 38736
...and more shorts today, I suspect.

One last joke on this topic:

I can imagine the headline at The Motley Fool.
Talga drops. Here are the reasons: They got a major approval. It seems that the market does not trust the skill of the company.

This is the ASX system in its purest form. IMO
So sad but so true Cosors! It makes me wanna run away to a far away place but of course my dear TLG would still sit on the mighty ASX. WT#! Hold, hold, and then hold some more 😄

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
This thread needs to revert back to some frivolity for the weekend.......................

It warms my heart every time I see one of our native animals taking exception to citizens of a certain European nation

Comment est cette marque de morsure sur ton cul

Happy Friday......................and cheers to the Dingos of Australia

Last edited:
  • Haha

ACinEur

Regular
So more book club than bar…I highly recommend ‘Material World’ by Ed Conway…absolutely fascinating. I spent more time Googling references in this book than any other I have read…and yes even a mention of Graphite…

Attachments

• IMG_0574.jpeg
    IMG_0574.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 42
  • Love

JNRB

Regular
The appeals court is sure as hell taking their bloody time with this appeals decision......

Semmel

Regular
The appeals court is sure as hell taking their bloody time with this appeals decision......

At this stage, they should just tell us a new date that they are confident they can hold. Or.. better .. now that I think about it... maybe keep it that way, so the shorts cant time the event?

• Fire
Yeah don’t keep refreshing your screen LOL

The decision is clearly sent directly to the Appeal participants first as I posted a few days ago

We just have to wait for an ASX announcement

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Yeah don’t keep refreshing your screen LOL

The decision is clearly sent directly to the Appeal participants first as I posted a few days ago

We just have to wait for an ASX announcement
So maybe we should be looking for money pouring in from the Sami community and their financial backers then, either as shorters or investors. With this prior knowledge of the decision, tantamount to insider trading, they should be able to make a killing either way. It’s quite absurd actually, that any group of people, devoid of trading restrictions, would get such powerful information while the stock is still trading. Hopefully a trading halt will be called BEFORE they know the result. Although that didn’t happen for the processing plant decision!

• Thinking

cosors

👀

cosors

👀
So maybe we should be looking for money pouring in from the Sami community and their financial backers then, either as shorters or investors. With this prior knowledge of the decision, tantamount to insider trading, they should be able to make a killing either way. It’s quite absurd actually, that any group of people, devoid of trading restrictions, would get such powerful information while the stock is still trading. Hopefully a trading halt will be called BEFORE they know the result. Although that didn’t happen for the processing plant decision!
We have both seen that nothing happens in the SP if the makers do not want it. From my point of view today, none of this matters anymore. I have left a huge rant in the other group:
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-316636

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom