The Talga Bar

cosors

👀
@beserk
Does your brother actually know what's in store for small Lulea with the trade summit and the high-ranking visitors from the USA with the entire EU and US entourage?
I mean, the last business breakfast with the new companies for the industrial park completely overcrowded the Vetenskapens hus. I am curious!

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Don't forget peeps we have a Quarterly Report due next week on Friday 28 April. Not that it will have much of anything new in it

beserk

Regular
I think the lower picture is better. The upper one is more understandable for insiders like you. And if you add a US gear to the Swedish one on the left it will fit the big meeting soon in Lulea.)
Excellent suggestion ! And the next Giga Battery meeting will be held in Washington D.C. in June.

If there will be anything left of it after the 2nd insurrection when the 45th POTUS is sentenced to life in prison.

IMD. In My Dreams or IMN in Nightmares...

-beserk

Last edited:

beserk

Regular
Something for your entertainment. I am deliberately omitting the name of the poster and the source.)

"And destroy 4 rivers! IF they get permission. Large factories near the Hertsön district and a cottage area and harbour for leisure boats...Yes, yes....graphite mining is intended to be in the middle of the Torne River and the Vittangi River. In the centre of the community of Vittangi, the Vittangi River merges with the Torne River. A pristine river, water source for many, the water affects 4 rivers before it reaches the Gulf of Bothnia. So no thanks! Talga - Look somewhere else! Nobody reacts, why is a Spanish company building its factory? We bow and thank them for everything. Then the factories are sold on..China? Bankruptcy? Who is cleaning up? Think again. Let's see if this "submission" can stay?"

response: "Well spoken! (y)"

No translation error. I checked it twice.
So that there are no misunderstandings, no, that's not coming from me either.
But don't worry 138 others really like the plan in Lulea.)
And at least one good thing is that the money stays in Spain and thus in the EU.)

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/the-talga-bar.13637/post-106664
Well she counted rivers all the way to the Gulf of Bothnia. Some of the water of the Torne is diverted into the bifurcation of the Tärendö river which flows into the Kalix river system.

The Tärendö or Tarando = reindeer in Spanish and Italian for all you Roman-tics among us.

The Tarando is one of two rivers globally that transfers water from one river system to another. A cousin of mine in my reatively large extended family lived in the little community of Tarando by the Tarando river.

Tärendö (Swedish pronunciation: [ˈtæ̌rːɛndœ], Meänkieli: Täräntö, Italian: Tarando )[2] is a small locality in Norrbotten County, Sweden with 208 inhabitants in 2000. It is located at the Kalix River and the bifurcation Tärendö River. So corrrect answer four rivers potentially affected through the bifurcation.

There is also a line of IKEA furniture named after the village. IKEA Tarando is pictured below....

Screenshot_20230419_112052_Chrome.jpg

-beserk

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
Well she counted rivers all the way to the Gulf of Bothnia. Some of the water of the Torne is diverted into the bifurcation of the Tärendö river which flows into the Kalix river system.

The Tärendö or Tarando = reindeer in Spanish and Italian for all you Roman-tics among us.

The Tarando is one of two rivers globally that transfers water from one river system to another. A cousin of mine in my reatively large extended family lives in the little community of Tarando by the Tarando river.

Tärendö (Swedish pronunciation: [ˈtæ̌rːɛndœ], Meänkieli: Täräntö, Italian: Tarando )[2] is a small locality in Norrbotten County, Sweden with 208 inhabitants in 2000. It is located at the Kalix River and the bifurcation Tärendö River. So corrrect answer four rivers potentially affected through the bifurcation.

There is also a line of IKEA furniture named after the village. IKEA Tarando is pictured below....

View attachment 34606

-beserk
Then you could tell your cousin that he doesn't need to worry about the water quality and tell him about the requirements and the system that Talga has built up and will expand in order to preserve Natura2000, for the whole of Europe and China on top of that. In other words, for our creation, so to speak.)

cosors

👀
The volume is really tiny here outside the ASX. But I would like to mention that the new trading venue BX Swiss is leading ahead of Germany and the US! The volume is not worth mentioning. But still, welcome Switzerland on board!

beserk

Regular
Then you could tell your cousin that he doesn't need to worry about the water quality and tell him about the requirements and the system that Talga has built up and will expand in order to preserve Natura2000, for the whole of Europe and China on top of that. In other words, for our creation, so to speak.)

Well HE is a SHE and she is pregnant with her first child and she lives in central Sweden. These days. But in our family we can all trace our genealogy to this one particular person and place in the Torne river valley long before modern inventions such as roads and horse driven carriages existed up in the wild North.

The transport routes to the interior were the rivers. And they were followed up stream by the early settlers of Vittangi and Tarando.

So the North was settled by Finnish speaking Swedish citizens. Not strange at all back in those days as Finland was part of the Realm of the Swedish King. And the Torne was not the border between the two neighbouring Nordic countries.

Västerbotten county in todays Sweden had a mirror image in Finnish Österbotten on both sides of the Gulf of Bothnia.Two parts of the same country. Bothnia = Botten. West and East, Väster and Öster.

That explains the Finnish input on the Talga case and the Enviro court Decision and puts it in a historical context. Laws often reflect past historical facts. Without it the verdicts reached in Courts makes little sense.

No were have we got those reindeer? Time for some games!

-beserk

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

beserk

Regular
Mildly off topic as my postings generally are here is another quiz. Which historical Empires are alluded to in these maps of their continental or semi global reach?

FB_IMG_1682019806858.jpg

PS I am busily preparing the three planetary gears rep Sweden , Oz and US of A in a pin for GIGA battery talk fest in Washington DC in June 2023.

See you there

PS Pins will be distributed in a limited series and at cost. Will present a 3D printed mock up shortly. Got to think about an ordering and distribution system. Tick, tick , tick as I scan down the list of TO DOs...

-beserk

Reactions: 1 users

beserk

Regular
I have become very sensitive to anything that smells of St Greta and the anti Green Colonialism coalition...

So when I walked my dog in the streets of Melbourne yesterday I immidiately recognised the design of the famous or infamous St Greta sign or meme....

20230422_085604~2.jpg

I don' t beleive that SHE is anywhere close to here but....

-beserk

• Haha

cosors

👀
Some became aware that appealing is not free of charge but may incur costs.)

cosors

👀
@beserk ~ maybe you are interested in this:

"The Swedish government disapproves of the Sami Parliament's administration?!
20 April 2023

A broken administrative culture in the Sami Parliament

Since taking office in 2022, the recently appointed Swedish government and especially the relevant ministry have probably found that the expected "good administrative culture" in the Sami Parliament has broken down and fragmented. In this context, it is perhaps unique in Swedish administrative history that a relatively newly appointed head of office in an authority reports the head of the authority, in this case the board of the Sami Parliament, to the police."
https://www.samelandspartiet.se/202...-sametingets-styrelses-ledning-av-sametinget/

Reactions: 5 users

beserk

Regular

The Tarando is one of two rivers globally that transfers water from one river system to another. A cousin of mine in my reatively large extended family lives in the little community of Tarando by the Tarando river.

View attachment 34606

-beserk

And I just noted that it has got....4 legs!! ;)

-beserk

• Haha

beserk

Regular
@beserk ~ maybe you are interested in this:

"The Swedish government disapproves of the Sami Parliament's administration?!
20 April 2023

A broken administrative culture in the Sami Parliament

Since taking office in 2022, the recently appointed Swedish government and especially the relevant ministry have probably found that the expected "good administrative culture" in the Sami Parliament has broken down and fragmented. In this context, it is perhaps unique in Swedish administrative history that a relatively newly appointed head of office in an authority reports the head of the authority, in this case the board of the Sami Parliament, to the police."
https://www.samelandspartiet.se/202...-sametingets-styrelses-ledning-av-sametinget/

Well as I said the Sámi population is stratified into Lords that own reindeer and their precious jealously guarded reindeer ear mark, the sign of nobility.

They are fighting in the Supreme Court to gain exclusive access to salmon runs , moose hunts and ptarmigan hunt on their ancestral land. IMO these rights they then plan to sell off to highest bidder and monetise.

And the there are the rest of the 90 % of Sámi. In Sametinget as far as I know the House of Lords sit together with The Commons and they but heads.

Naturlich....

-beserk

cosors

👀
Semmel I am totally excited I found figures in the quarterly for you! Can I have a free beer now please?! 🙄

qu.png

• Love

cosors

👀
For the Germans about us. I will look if I find a transcript for you others.

"More rights for Aborigines

A referendum divides Australia
Australia's indigenous population is to have more say. A voice in parliament is one goal, a separate body of Aborigines another. Before this can happen, the population will be asked for its opinion. And they are divided."
https://www.deutschlandfunk.de/mehr...ndum-spaltet-australien-dlf-e65ff3f0-100.html

Exactly that was decided last year and into came force this year I mean after decades in Sweden so ~1:1 our topic.

I am posting this plane neutral as we Germans do not have these issues like you both. @beserk here is talk of indigenous elite too.

Last edited:

Semmel

Regular
Semmel I am totally excited I found figures in the quarterly for you! Can I have a free beer now please?! 🙄

View attachment 35077

Ohh I love these! Thx! Have as many free drinks as you want until you need to pee.. or throw up whatever comes first 😂

No seriously, that's a great statement. Looking forward to read the report.

• Haha

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.

View attachment 35077
I remember a statement being made that customers don’t yet want the full charge density that Talnode-Si can achieve and that Talga need to “water it down. An interesting take from this is that Talga ARE able to customise the batch to suit the customer.

Customers not wanting the full capacity seems like them playing commercial politics to me, but what can we do about that? The customers probably want to sell the same product, to the same consumer, over and over—as upgrades. That’s the Microsoft model—it has proven to be very profitable.

Or maybe they are a bit concerned about the back-lash from their own competitors if they (for instance) come out with an EV with a 5 x 500 mile range, or a similar range with a battery pack that can fit under one seat and reduces overall EV weight by 600kg. Forcing strong competitors into bankruptcy may be a concern.

Oh the games that get played, and we are the pawns.

Semmel

Regular
I remember a statement being made that customers don’t yet want the full charge density that Talnode-Si can achieve and that Talga need to “water it down. An interesting take from this is that Talga ARE able to customise the batch to suit the customer.

Customers not wanting the full capacity seems like them playing commercial politics to me, but what can we do about that? The customers probably want to sell the same product, to the same consumer, over and over—as upgrades. That’s the Microsoft model—it has proven to be very profitable.

Or maybe they are a bit concerned about the back-lash from their own competitors if they (for instance) come out with an EV with a 5 x 500 mile range, or a similar range with a battery pack that can fit under one seat and reduces overall EV weight by 600kg. Forcing strong competitors into bankruptcy may be a concern.

You cant use Talnode-Si in pure form, it would destroy itself too quickly. But when suitably embedded in graphite anode, its stable enough to last many cycles. So its not as much as not WANTING to have 5 times the energy capacity (only in the anode), you simply cant have it technically. But with 9% as stated in the report, its kind of nice to boost the energy denisty by 40%. You need to remember, that you also need to have the cathode to go with it. And electro chemically, its hard to go thicker in the cathode. So what you can do is, make the anode thinner, saving some of the weight and volume. So the overall impact on the battery cell is something like 15% (rough estimate) in energy denisity from a 40% increase in energy density in the anode.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Affenhorst

Regular

It's about a compromise with battery cost and longevity. With more Si you get more swelling and degradation each cycle.

cosors

👀
@Monkeymandan
‘…I represent environmental organisations and private individuals in environmental cases and work exclusively on the "green side"

What a fraud.

What a load of absolute shite.

Maybe she missed the memo that this is highest grade graphite resource on the planet, and by utilising this instead of synthetic graphite or low grade natural graphite, tens of millions of tonnes of carbon dioxide are saved from entering the atmosphere.

Common sense will prevail.
Of course, all plaintiffs including this lawyer deliberately ignored this analysis. It does not fit into their image and idolatry and substitute for religion.

"...I will do everything I can to ensure that the activity will at least be subject to the most stringent requirements possible, so that it may even become economically unattractive to continue."*

The activists should stick themselves in front of this lawyer's door. But they won't do that, of course, because it's not about understanding the situation and certainly not about the global picture they always proclaim. What they have in common is that they worship an idol, the belief that they are doing the right thing as a substitute for religion.

I have no shame in being direct here in the bar: Some deny the Holocaust, others deny the Covid pandemic and this lawyer and her clients as well as the other environmental claimants deny climate change. And yet they believe their idolatry is in the interest of environmental protection.

*By the way, this is the same logic as we have here in Germany and nuclear power. First, it was fought against for decades with the open aspiration to explode the costs to make it uneconomical. I remember that the protests burned 280M in only one quarter (Castor transports). And today they can say: Look, it doesn't pay off at all, it's much too expensive.) And they do so.
That's how environmental protection works for them.
Complaining about whether it makes sense or not. The main thing for them is steadfastly with blinders to believe in doing the right thing and ignoring all the contraries in their picture. And in the end they don't understand that I am angry about that green parties everywhere here in Europe have to give way to brown parties. None of my acquaintances has really understood that with this compromise-incompetent attitude they make the best election campaign for the other side. But that's how it is I think.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom