Technical Analysis

A strong $1.02 finish, very nice late run!

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Cgc516

Regular
Is there anyone can explain what is happening?

Attachments

• C2297328-8E5D-4EB0-BF56-B54405A11B6D.jpeg
    C2297328-8E5D-4EB0-BF56-B54405A11B6D.jpeg
    667.2 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: 3 users

Cyw

Regular
Is there anyone can explain what is happening?
This is the Berlin market, very illiquid for Brainchip. Only 300 shares traded at that price, the gap between offers and bids must be huge.

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
If I look at it correctly, there are 4500000 shares on all German trading places and 20%+ on the largest exchange Tradegate now.

Is it due to the release of the new drive pilot for Mercedes “in real production” and the assumption that the tech “Akida is inside”

Reactions: 6 users
Aussie Bulls like the market trading today and issued a BUY order for their traders!

2C239844-A374-4125-949A-144A501F707A.png

I will post this here as well.

Reactions: 7 users

Perhaps

Regular
Don't think so. The Mercedes news been around for a couple of days.
Is it due to the release of the new drive pilot for Mercedes “in real production” and the assumption that the tech “Akida is inside”

Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
There was also a symposium (https://www.fkfs-veranstaltungen.de/en/events/stuttgart-symposium) where Mercedes talked about the integration of AI and neural networks and that the technology is mature. It was also about charging. Unfortunately, I only heard this in a report of the largest German broadcaster DLF and could not find anything in writing until now. Brainchip was not explicitly mentioned but how close they were to the solution and that the "technology is established". So, unfortunately, I have no source for you so far.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Home101

Regular
BRCHF & BCHPY are 16% & 18% up as well.

• Fire
D

Deleted member 118

Well I honestly never thought we wouldnt see any red today, but nothing ceases to amaze me with our SP

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

mkg6R

Volatility is here to stay. Let’s see how the afternoon session goes.

Volatility is here to stay. Let’s see how the afternoon session goes.
Yes very true. Let’s hope the general trajectory can be up from here over the next month or two.

It looks like we may have another buy up near close as the drop below $1 was protected quite well. Let’s see.

cosors

👀
Unfortunately, I cannot confirm this. But it is my guess. As soon as a written source is available I will post it here. It also went AI for charging and AI for controlling the drive and AI to reduce consumption. For all things I can imagine the Akida but about this I still know too little. And Mercedes is also working with Nvidia if I've heard correctly.
But it sounded to me as beginner like they were talking about Akida without mentioning the name and always the affirmations that AI technology is mature.

News just in, Chip stocks leading rally on Nasdaq overnight. Cmon BRN.
5E2B59BF-83CB-4033-ADA0-8BF0CEB29669.png

Last edited:

Cyw

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
But then BRCHF dropped 9.3%. We need a positive announcement.
Yes but only because they got ahead of the market a fair bit the day before. The really should have corrected more to be in line with our no rise yesterday but they didn’t so it’s actually a small win.

And the SP manipulation and games continues today. Market up and BRN down.

We do need some real news...again cmon BRN let us know “officially” the good work your doing :)

D

Deleted member 118

Still up on the week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Still up on the week.

Agreed, the downtrend has been broken for now and the sideways with a slight move up has started. Good to see a low base forming and ideally upward from here.

davidfitz

Regular
But then BRCHF dropped 9.3%. We need a positive announcement.
Any announcement would do me, the silence is deafening. Damn those NDAs

• Fire
Top Bottom