Technical Analysis

I think... I could be wrong but wasn't it @stan9614 who posts the broker data? He may be able to provide a breakdown? 🤷🏼‍♂️
That would be really good

Reactions: 3 users
Is anyone aware if the institutions are still accumulating?
Yes Wisdom a German ETF has taken its one point something percent holding before Christmans to 3.84% just recently. This made Brainchip its second largest holding and involved a current value of about $25 million. Brainchip was the only Australian technology company it held.

This was discovered by one of our German shareholders and was posted yesterday morning on the general discussion thread.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Potato

Regular
Can we get another glimpse of the broker data from today please

Pmel

Regular
Yes Wisdom a German ETF has taken its one point something percent holding before Christmans to 3.84% just recently. This made Brainchip its second largest holding and involved a current value of about $25 million. Brainchip was the only Australian technology company it held.

This was discovered by one of our German shareholders and was posted yesterday morning on the general discussion thread.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I remember i was the one who posted it here because someone posted on Facebook who may not be part of this forum.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
What going on here?
1.57 Million at close auction?
Screenshot_20220408-160531_CommSec.jpg

Its great to be a shareholder

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
What going on here?
1.57 Million at close auction?
View attachment 3947

What a ridiculous world we live in. I have spent an hour on the telephone obtaining my Director ID to prevent fraud and they let the ASX criminals run wild and free. Even the left wing of politics ignores it so there is absolutely no answer it would seem. FF.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
What a ridiculous world we live in. I have spent an hour on the telephone obtaining my Director ID to prevent fraud and they let the ASX criminals run wild and free. Even the left wing of politics ignores it so there is absolutely no answer it would seem. FF.
Was just reading a Types of Manipulation appendix to a published research document (snagged appendix but couldn't get whole doc).

For those who understand the wild and free as you say FF.

Is an easy 4 page read and interesting explanations for the methods.

Wonder which one(s) BRN under :cautious:

Attachments

• 10-1108_978-1-80117-396-420211020.pdf
    45.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Yes FF,

What a ridiculous world we live in, with all the positive news this week for Brianchip. However, these manipulator are pushing the sp down. And scoops it up at the end.

D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Probably a shorter closing it’s position.
Or, someone is accumulating before the 4C. As someone might have seen the accounting figures ( that's just my wishful thinking 🤑🤑🤑).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
  • Thinking
I saw this as well and thought it odd to be gaping up on close! Especially on a Friday
Also interesting that the European market for BRN on tradegate also surged up at the closing auction from the .66 to .68 Euro which set the high for the day. That is 99cents Australian.

Is there some news coming out Monday that “some” people know. Or is this just the instos continuing to buy every higher volume selling at .95 and below.

It seems .95 is the resistance watermark where the price does not stay below that for very long. I am pretty sure that is the average price level of some larger insto holds.

Let’s hope on some new news for Monday!

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

jla

Regular
Also interesting that the European market for BRN on tradegate also surged up at the closing auction from the .66 to .68 Euro which set the high for the day. That is 99cents Australian.

Is there some news coming out Monday that “some” people know. Or is this just the instos continuing to buy every higher volume selling at .95 and below.

It seems .95 is the resistance watermark where the price does not stay below that for very long. I am pretty sure that is the average price level of some larger insto holds.

Only 313 thousand changed hands for the day, not shore that is any guild.

Reactions: 1 users
Only 313 thousand changed hands for the day, not shore that is any guild.
The question is - what is the ‘average’ volume at close on tradegate for BRN - as this is a little abnormal.

My observation is that both AU and EU markets bought up all the cheap shares on close. Causing a decent gap up, which doesn’t happen very often and especially where most people sell on the Friday close as they don’t want to risk more general bad market news on the weekend.

As to the why....were they just buying cheap shares or there is news imminent.

We know insto’s have and are taking position and these cheap shares are a bit of a dream scenario for them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Maybe 🤔 the instos have engaged very SLOW dim witted analysts .Or they might just have woken up and realise that instead of 💰 paying sack loads of money to over priced self proclaimed know all’s, they only need to tap into us here to get the good oil FREE of charge . Then again there maybe an announcement Monday . Of which there have been a flurry lately .Continual good news will eventually be rewarded with a positive response .

Reactions: 7 users
Vielleicht 🤔 haben die Instos sehr langsame, schwachsinnige Analysten engagiert. Oder sie sind vielleicht einfach aufgewacht und haben festgestellt, dass sie, anstatt 💰 sackweise Geld an überteuerte selbsternannte Besserwisser zu zahlen, uns hier nur anzapfen müssen, um das gute Öl KOSTENLOS zu bekommen kostenlos. Dann gibt es vielleicht wieder Montag eine Ankündigung. Davon gab es in letzter Zeit eine Flut. Fortlaufende gute Nachrichten werden schließlich mit einer positiven Resonanz belohnt.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
So after the falling wedge didn't get the break but SP did find some supp & moved into a sideways track at the mo, thought I'd have a revisit where we are at.

Overall, the ranging is pretty clear even to a non TA person but underlying imo there is a tightening / squeeze coming in with the previous strong underlying bearish bias easing. Watching for the potential BO. Like to see a confirm above approx. 1.03 - 1.09.

1. Picks up pivots and can see how tight the recent pivots have been in the box at 4.
2. Indicator summary again lends weight to the current bull / bear tussle with mixed bias.
3. Hull EMA 20 (blue) & 50 (white) with circle highlights of crosses though currently flat in that ranging (values right axis).
4. Highlight of current ranging but also the boxes align to #6.
5. Tries to indicate ~ buy / sell within each bar & whilst seeing selling the shares appear to be getting absorbed hence the ranging.
6. Momentum & squeeze indicator from Bolli Bands & Keltner Channel EMAs. The red dots to yellow indicate a squeezing & can see previously left similar events. The histogram provides bias and indicative momentum. Can see how the bear bias has been easing further into this ranging & squeeze.
7. Trend based indicator paints the SP bars according to centre crosses for bull / bear & strength. Can see the weakening of the bear bias recently. Need cross up on the squeeze BO.

BRN D BAR MOM PIV 8.4.22.png

1. Pivots worked off monthly value & obviously as SP moves away (bull or bear) then provides bias. Can also assist with supp / resist areas & again can see confirmation of how recent pivots to SP in the DT has been tightening into the range. Currently sitting at 1.045 to break.
2. Auto Fib reflecting the SP retrace to the 786 level and trying to hold.
3. Summary panel diff to the above chart but again mixed bias in the tussle.
4. Just a highlight of the flat EMA's (values on right axis & bias in the indicator panel).
5. Five various indicator readings combined (coloured areas) plus a vol bias (green histo) showing vol bias just bull bias and indicators again mixed with split of colours above the centre line. Need all blue above centre & rising histo.
6. Indicator looks for range (between the lines) & BO momentum to bull (blue) & bear (orange) with extreme levels for poss OB / OS areas.

BRN D BAR FIB PIV 8.4.22.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Not looking good for today