Technical Analysis

Ethinvestor

I agree, i was expecting a pullback as well but now this is the second breakout from a downtrend and today we broke out from previous high (major level 25 cent) means we heading to a new bullish Trend even if we pull back now Which is just about time for such an undervalued asset. :) i put my friend in 3 weeks ago he just made 40% lol

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Ethinvestor

Continuation pattern.. meaning we should be going up minimum another 20-25 cents …

IMG_2299.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Love how this is shaping up
All the Guppy Moving averages are presenting well
All that is required is the simple day 200MMA (red) to turn up and the Yellow weekly MMAs to rise above it.

Full on uptrend in the making
Amazing what a bit of buying volume can do to a chart.
the SP bounced off the 200 DMMA in the last pull back, BRN held on to 100 % gains so sentiment has certainly changed.
1709553878238.png

I concur with

Ethinvestor

Next leg up into the 60s.....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Ethinvestor

Love how this is shaping up
All the Guppy Moving averages are presenting well
All that is required is the simple day 200MMA (red) to turn up and the Yellow weekly MMAs to rise above it.

Full on uptrend in the making
Amazing what a bit of buying volume can do to a chart.
the SP bounced off the 200 DMMA in the last pull back, BRN held on to 100 % gains so sentiment has certainly changed.
View attachment 58437

I concur with

Ethinvestor

Next leg up into the 60s.....
The old Guppy, my favorite MMA indicator.. i forgot about it lol🤦‍♂️😂 - i wonder what he is doing these days.. last i heard like 15 years ago went to live in china… i learned a lot from him 🙏

Reactions: 3 users
Haven't dropped in to the TA forum for ages.

Simple chart below based on:

1. Volume bias on daily basis over last 60 bars. This can be changed to smaller intervals etc.
2. Swing points
3. Supp / Resist areas over specific timeframe - also has # 2 calcs within
4 Hull Suite MA which colours the bars on cross overs. Can use for trend, additional supp / resist plus direction bas on flatter (ranging), rising & falling.
5. Combined Awesome Oscillator & RSI combined to smooth out and indicate OB / OS areas. Bull / Bear on centre crosses & also when colour drops out can indicate change but still bull or bear area plus weakening if histogram decreasing or strengthening if rising.
6. Modified Money Flow Index over longer period.

Can see the BO and now the hit up into the resist area, rejected, found supp round the Hull MA with spread tightening on decreasing vol. Little breather here at the mo. I am watching the possibility of a broadening wedge forming though.

There are other charts I use for additional correlations on diff indicators etc. Quick snip of one under as well using volume weighted pivots for indicative supp / resist areas, plus another volume up / down with a delta line, MA's plus other stuff I won't get into too much at the mo.

1709730440718.png

1709731708066.png

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Needs support here or descending triangle could come into play.

1710422366467.png

1710422559041.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

stuart888

Regular
The 5-year Macro view is revealing! Investing in AI is not stupid!

1712365854789.png

• Fire

BEISHA

Top 20
1713601880068.png

Fantastic sub wave 1 up action from 14.5c - 53.7 ( 2.6 bags up ), now the corrective phase playing out, usually 50/61 fib is the reversal on average for wave 2 down but can go lower depending on the macro / sentiment, which is where SP stands now, needs to hold , or 78 fib 22c comes to play, all indicators negative atm.

The next 4C will tell a tale.

imo

Top Bottom