Technical Analysis

Ethinvestor

I’m very much an FA person but can someone with TA skills advise if we hold above .40 here again that will mean we’ve had 3 relatively evenly spaced bounces off .40ish the last 2 months does that constitute a triple bottom? I don’t know much TA but a triple bottom at the end of a sustained downtrend is very bullish. I understand a triple bottom doesn’t have to be the exact same number, we’ve hit .41, .385 and .405 23/3, 26/4 and 25/5 creating an ‘M’shaped chart. Blow me out of the water if I’m wrong.
We def need some material FA to go with it but a trend change would be most welcome.
@Bombersfan I don't know where you see a triple bottom… but i put the chart in weekly and draw the major lines in for you.. we just about to hit a major support… around 30-32 cent… if this support doesn't turn it back the next is 10cent or even 5 cent… highly unlikely it will go there so around these prices its very cheap to buy… as long as all fundamentals still in place compare to a year ago … or better.. i haven't been following for a while for personal reasons… i hope somebody can update me on the fundamentals… but technically we should wait for confirmation to turn around.. but from my experience when a good quality stock hits back this low its because … of market conditions and waiting for earnings.. and most likely it will go up as everybody knows Income is coming soon… if thats the case..i hope this helps and i can get some fundamental update thx

Attachments

• IMG_8669.png
    IMG_8669.png
    744.5 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: 5 users

Bombersfan

Regular
@Bombersfan I don't know where you see a triple bottom… but i put the chart in weekly and draw the major lines in for you.. we just about to hit a major support… around 30-32 cent… if this support doesn't turn it back the next is 10cent or even 5 cent… highly unlikely it will go there so around these prices its very cheap to buy… as long as all fundamentals still in place compare to a year ago … or better.. i haven't been following for a while for personal reasons… i hope somebody can update me on the fundamentals… but technically we should wait for confirmation to turn around.. but from my experience when a good quality stock hits back this low its because … of market conditions and waiting for earnings.. and most likely it will go up as everybody knows Income is coming soon… if thats the case..i hope this helps and i can get some fundamental update thx
Thanks for the the response @Ethinvestor, as I said I don’t know a lot about TA, it just looked as tho there were 3 evenly spaced bounces off .40. Clearly I was wrong, it is a tough watch at the minute. Fundamentally all possibilities are still in play, the company basically stated at the agm that the timelines are longer and sales harder than expected and are still a little way off. It’s a bit of a waiting game for new products of Akd1500, and Gen2 to be proven out and hopefully taken up. The shorters are aware of all this and are taking it to the cleaners. 1500 due very soon, gen 2 maybe q3 into q4 and they appear to be tailored more specifically to customer needs so hopefully round 2 will see strong uptake. There is still all the same massive potential we’ve always known about and we are connected with serious players in the next big thing in industry. I’m shutting my eyes til Xmas, and then hope Xmas 2024 is white hot!

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
I have stopped trading this stock for the last 3 years, but still like to follow the TA on down trends to look for good top up opportunities.

Based on my TA it is looking like a very interesting range atm with a clear double bottom around 33c and looking to break out of 37-38 range. If we manage to break out of 38c then it will be interesting in my opinion. The other thing that stands out to me atm is the RSI is bullish, it has lost sell pressure on last push towards 33c and it has broken out of 50 rsi.

This is purely educational and not meant to provide financial guidance.

If anyone else have any thoughts based on their TA tools feel free to let me know what you see:)

But as we all know, we need to see some deals or more concrete revenu before we get going up for good🙃

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Labsy

Regular
Feels like we have hit the bottom.... thoughts?

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

robsmark

Regular
Feels like we have hit the bottom.... thoughts?
Of a bottle?

• Haha

charles2

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
We'll know within a few weeks I reckon whether this is an exhaustion move today or if it holds a key level at 30.5 to above 33c level.

Really needs to rally here soon to justify the hype of Gen 2, or it will likely be heading a fair bit lower.

Management and sales, it's on you now..

1693181780518.png

• Fire
Should be an interesting week or two coming :unsure:

1693749880730.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Labsy

Regular
I predict a jump today to 0.23

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Thanks would be nice, though the big seller walls are back in place to try to stop that.

Reactions: 2 users

hotty4040

Regular
Leap or another sleep ?

Akida Ballista >>>>> Akida 2 to the rescue, Tenns is the GO signal IMOP <<<<<

hotty

Labsy

Regular
Leap or another sleep ?

Akida Ballista >>>>> Akida 2 to the rescue, Tenns is the GO signal IMOP <<<<<

hotty
Looks like another sleep sadly :/

1698744652860.gif

Reactions: 2 users

Labsy

Regular
On another note WBT (wee bit nano) has a market cap of 730 mill on first ever revenue of 100k, up 10% today....
We really are sitting on a monster 🚀 👩‍🚀 🚀 with BRN... just need that explosive revenue to be announced and off we goooooo... and goodbye 👋 naysayers

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Labsy

Regular
Fairly nice finish today... graph looks interesting...will it go up? Or will it go down... 🤓🤔🤔🤔🤓

• Haha
Its been 4 months of sideways movement
Please let these be signs of a turn in sentiment:
  • Divergence between MACD and SP
  • A few crossings showing up in RSI and MACD.

Knowing that the LDA selling may be nearing an end (They could still have 4 999 999 shares left to sell but has dropped out of top 20) may also give some hope to a relief in pressure.
I am not in a position to buy another BRN share otherwise id lose my balls of steel.
My dear wife has the oxy-acetylene ready if I do.

1706581124353.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Labsy

Regular
Look like "sell" wall is shrinking.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Labsy

Regular
Maybe not 🙄

Wow that was a week of trading to remember...
Very promising that it wasn't a flash in the pan, seems to have a few more legs.
Could have sworn we would get a decent pull back but obviously hasn't found the appropriate level yet.

Amazing to think that we are playing in the same sand pit as NVIDIA, GOOGLE, AMAZON, MICROSOFT ARM and INTEL.

In fact others are saying we beat them to the winning ticket, lower latency, cloud free, at the edge of edge compute whilst solving their power issues.
What a place from which to launch......
1707729557907.png

Im so looking forward to the day I no longer feel obliged to hold the hands of those I have encouraged to buy into this company.
There are so many of them... currently still friends which is good.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom