Technical Analysis

Im holding

1676424813809.png

Zoomed in

1676424763286.png

Todays low ATM is 50c so 0.005 to fully close.

Break this and we see 47 them 32… as supports.
Next gap happens to be at the 32c support also.

Why am I holding?

Prophesee, Information System Labs, Edge Impulse, Megachips, Renesas, Socionext, Intel, Global Foundries Services, RiscV and NVISIO are not leaving the ecosystem bc the SP is dropping….

They are not all wrong about the future of this tech or company.
Be great to have one capitulation event before news feeds related to $ or signing of licenses with a big name or two.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Just watching the longer potential falling wedge in play.

Would need a break above ~ 0.90 with continuing support to drive a trend change and projected eventual 1.80 odd target.

View attachment 27298

Hmmm...I'll post over on the main thread as well fwiw...

17th Jan as per prev post.

1676427003461.png

15th Feb...wanna hold this bottom TL

1676427066733.png

Reactions: 5 users
Hmmm...I'll post over on the main thread as well fwiw...

17th Jan as per prev post.

View attachment 29631

15th Feb...wanna hold this bottom TL

View attachment 29632
Yes it feels climactic with everyones emotions not held in check.
Maybe this is the capitulation we needed to find the base...... A bit of wishful thinking though as we probably need a lot more volume.
A long lower wick candle on the close would paint a more positive picture.

Reactions: 3 users
Maybe this is the capitulation we needed to find the base...... A bit of wishful thinking though as we probably need a lot more volume.
Another way to look at with the RVOL against a 20 day avg.

Can see the indecision point & cross over on a couple indicators.

1676429730842.png

Cyw

Regular
When LDA finished dumping their 30M shares, you will get your base. Unless someone has insider information that the annual report will be super ugly, I can't see why large holders dumping at all cost now. With this volume, I hope they are done.

Kachoo

Regular
I think the dumping was a result of the technical, stops put in place, the negative sediment all through the boards and and what ever else negative can be thrown in. On a percent it looks bad but when we were 1.2 we had 10 cent swings and that was absorbed with quite a bit of less noise.

I trully think the 60 cent mark was a massive mental spot for many and this resulted in a large volume of sells. Be I treating to see what the short cover was on a day like this.

It really surprises me that the positivity of the company less developed 1 year ago has diminished to nothing. Now I know no new revenue was added so this will push things back but really is this warranted. Also who were the buyers of all these shit shares? Lots sold but there was also the same bought.

Reactions: 7 users
I think the dumping was a result of the technical, stops put in place, the negative sediment all through the boards and and what ever else negative can be thrown in. On a percent it looks bad but when we were 1.2 we had 10 cent swings and that was absorbed with quite a bit of less noise.

I trully think the 60 cent mark was a massive mental spot for many and this resulted in a large volume of sells. Be I treating to see what the short cover was on a day like this.

It really surprises me that the positivity of the company less developed 1 year ago has diminished to nothing. Now I know no new revenue was added so this will push things back but really is this warranted. Also who were the buyers of all these shit shares? Lots sold but there was also the same bought.
All right, I bought some more of these shit shares.:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

stuart888

Regular
Notice to Brainchip Investors!

Tom Lee is a badass. Total respect.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

That was a large very large amount of shares sold in one go.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Screenshot 2023-03-07 1012391.png

Some profit taking/loss avoidance at the resistance.
Daily.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 118

Holy shit you still haven't sorted your acn number yet?
No everything has now been sorted, last few things sorted Friday with commsec and they said yesterday 24-48 hours to it’s open lol

No everything has now been sorted, last few things sorted Friday with commsec and they said yesterday 24-48 hours to it’s open lol
Oh good hopefully Murphy stays away until you buy. (Murphy's law)

• Love
  • Haha
  • Fire

db1969oz

Regular
D

Deleted member 118

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hey Bacon, do we have a new support level around 54c that has been established over the last month?

As I see it db, the support you're seeing is around 50cents with a couple of tests recently (imo), however, yesterday we left a gap from 50c to 54c on good volume. Compared to yesterday, the volume today is rather low on a red day, and it's a good thing. Sometimes this is seen as support at 54 cents (open price of a news related gap up, good volume, green day).

I personally wouldn't top up until I see a Higher Highs (on good volume) and then Lows (on low volume) on any stock these days, but if I am dollar cost averaging, it doesn't matter, these prices are bargain for a long term hold (My personal opinion, not to be taken as financial advice) with appropriate risk management.

In a couple of hours they decide on the interest rates too, will have to see how market reacts.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
You know this is how he works out his charts.
bacon-primary-day.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom