Technical Analysis

D

Deleted member 118

Currently we are sitting extremely close to our closing share price this time last year ☹️ well myself I wasn’t expecting that nor 90% probably more new investors that brought in this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Ethinvestor

Regular
My life was a bit full on so i missed couple of post in the last 2-3 months …but .. When the market opens tomorrow i be entering as this is a very bullish signal :) - as always watch my success rate and enjoy the ride lol ;)

Attachments

• 069846D0-3CCD-44E0-8073-9214F9476663.png
    069846D0-3CCD-44E0-8073-9214F9476663.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Just watching the longer potential falling wedge in play.

Would need a break above ~ 0.90 with continuing support to drive a trend change and projected eventual 1.80 odd target.

1673927921624.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Ethinvestor

Regular
Just watching the longer potential falling wedge in play.

Would need a break above ~ 0.90 with continuing support to drive a trend change and projected eventual 1.80 odd target.

View attachment 27298
Nice catch .. i missed this .. as iam not trading full time these days .. love when there is quality people around me.. thx for the post 🙏😁

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Labsy

Regular
We are due a spike very soon. I predict Monday or Tuesday.
Pure speculation and guess work :p

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Hard to believe, this exact day last year we had our all time high of
$2.34 AU. On 127,871,611 volume.

With all that's happening globaly taken into consideration, together with all Brainchips new partnerships
Over the last 12 months, truely amazing where our shareprice has been manipulated down to.

Think fair value pressently, with discount , should be north of $4.50 AU.

It will happen & in a rush.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

charles2

Regular
Afternoon Chippers,

Hard to believe, this exact day last year we had our all time high of
$2.34 AU. On 127,871,611 volume.

With all that's happening globaly taken into consideration, together with all Brainchips new partnerships
Over the last 12 months, truely amazing where our shareprice has been manipulated down to.

Think fair value pressently, with discount , should be north of $4.50 AU.

It will happen & in a rush.

Regards,
Esq.
Happen in a rush. And soon. SOON.

Ha ha. Probably right as I sold 10k shares in the US today. That should untether the share price. Don't worry about me I've got plenty more with little or no intention to sell. Have a flier that may double or triple soon (he says) so chose to add a wee bit more.
Curious? VLE.TO Not advice, just a story.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

Things seem different going into our quarterly result that’s due out soon, as normally we have a nice little run up before it goes tits up, this time we don’t seem to be getting this so maybe we’re in for a pleasant surprise.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Wish that gap at 61c would hurry up and get filled

D

Deleted member 118

Any update on the charts please

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

My life was a bit full on so i missed couple of post in the last 2-3 months …but .. When the market opens tomorrow i be entering as this is a very bullish signal :) - as always watch my success rate and enjoy the ride lol ;)
What happened to the bullish signal

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Cyw

Regular
What happened to the bullish signal
I don't see anything bullish. It has been consolidating around 60-90c and we are at the bottom of the range now. If it goes below 60c it will be very bearish.

Can't see anything that may lift the share price in the short term except the half-yearly but I am not holding my breath.

stuart888

Regular
Technical Analysis, here ya go. Akida "Runs multiple networks simultaneously".

Analyze that!!! Just fun thoughts.

I would love to know. Sounds like engineering, where departments of neural knowledge are separated for vision, smell, touch, etc.

The Fancy Math Equation Logic is put on the board to make it all happen. ARM and the others derisk/vet this for us. Just the way it is.

1675896722273.png

https://brainchip.com/technology/

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Gap closed

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

stuart888

Regular
Just sent this to a friend. Perhaps it helps some.

Having a savings account with $10k+ or a CD with $10k+ is pretty smart. Especially for a person busy like you. It is a security blanket. No matter if you get 2% or 4%, having a nice piggy bank is peace-of-mind.

It keeps a person from selling stocks or 401k, when that might not be the best time.

Also, the cash account does not have to be static. You could build up to $50k for instance, but if the market crashes for some reason, you could buy $15k into the market. Your cash goes to $35k as you saw a special situation.

Nothing wrong with interest bearing accounts = Sleeping well.

Of course, there is other money at risk, like the Brainchip Investment! Go Spike Go.

Side note: very interesting is the CEO of Stability AI. This was the best thing I watched lately. Go AI Go.

• Fire

stuart888

Regular
Excellent experience. Time tested, it helps with the buy and sell decisions. Fantastic.

Buying, selling, positioning. Taking emotion out of it. Skip to 5 minutes in and very good. Traderlion channel, first time for me and I love it.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Ethinvestor

Regular
Any update on the charts please
So Rocket, Iam an active investor, which means i buy with long term view ..but sometimes when i buy and goes up I sell and try to buy back at lower price again. Iam still bullish. (Technically) I never said i get it right 100% of the time … nobody does but min 7-8 times out of 10 .. i think that is pretty good..thats why i say watch my hit rate… this next coming week will be crucial as we just have another bullish sign at the bottom but at the same time many bearish sentiment so i wait.. but we having on Daily a bullish engulfing pattern together with an inverted hammer and a doji the day before on a major support.. so even I don’t enter now as i entered couple of weeks ago when i posted here i think there is a 70% it will go up.. in a bullish market i would say 90% but now many things are unpredictable… because of the FED, inflation war etc. thats why i dont trade but active invest as iam 100% sure this share will go up big time mid and long term like crazy… and i will continue to sell on tops and buy back at bottoms…. And if a share goes up medium term i will make money 100% time :)

Attachments

• D61561A1-31D4-49EA-B3DD-F83411F43621.png
    D61561A1-31D4-49EA-B3DD-F83411F43621.png
    852.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 4C8321F8-FF2B-4E3B-A7F7-A28119BA2005.png
    4C8321F8-FF2B-4E3B-A7F7-A28119BA2005.png
    742.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

So Rocket, Iam an active investor, which means i buy with long term view ..but sometimes when i buy and goes up I sell and try to buy back at lower price again. Iam still bullish. (Technically) I never said i get it right 100% of the time … nobody does but min 7-8 times out of 10 .. i think that is pretty good..thats why i say watch my hit rate… this next coming week will be crucial as we just have another bullish sign at the bottom but at the same time many bearish sentiment so i wait.. but we having on Daily a bullish engulfing pattern together with an inverted hammer and a doji the day before on a major support.. so even I don’t enter now as i entered couple of weeks ago when i posted here i think there is a 70% it will go up.. in a bullish market i would say 90% but now many things are unpredictable… because of the FED, inflation war etc. thats why i dont trade but active invest as iam 100% sure this share will go up big time mid and long term like crazy… and i will continue to sell on tops and buy back at bottoms…. And if a share goes up medium term i will make money 100% time :)
Thanks mate 👍

stuart888

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

dippY22

Regular
This guy is sharp, concise. I have watched a handful.

I like people I can just listen to and learn, where I don't have to look at the screen. So I can do 2 things at once.

AM radio has its place. Podcasts, we need to have a top 10 AI podcasts.

View attachment 29486

I also vote for entertainment, the compound. Has really good guests.

Stuart, if you listen to Josh Brown (the Compound), text or email him and suggest BRN / or BRCHF. He has previously asked for a recommendation on the next 50 cent (+/-) stock to go parabolic.....

Well, Brainchip is as good of a candidate as any,.....no?

Top Bottom