Technical Analysis

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Share price analysis for BRN ASX 200: The shorters and institutions are driving the quad bike for a cheaper price,
but when its time to buy the stock price flies.

That'd really blow your socks off

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Time for a 10% up day today. Then another 10% up for asx200 rebalance tomorrow at the close.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Labsy

Regular
Goodbye 0.70's.... never to be seen again... thanks for the top up opportunity. 🚀🚀🚀🌦🌥🌤☀️🌝

• Fire
  • Love

SiDEvans

Regular
Goodbye 0.70's.... never to be seen again... thanks for the top up opportunity. 🚀🚀🚀🌦🌥🌤☀️🌝
I really hope you are right. I've been around here long enough now to have made and lost the same millions multiple times over. Never say never and I will be more than happy to watch this visit to the 70's in the rear view mirror from here on until we hit the heights we should be flying at.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Only concern is tax loss selling over the next couple of weeks. Hopefully the ASX 200 addition on Monday will negate the effects of this

Reactions: 9 users

Labsy

Regular
I really hope you are right. I've been around here long enough now to have made and lost the same millions multiple times over. Never say never and I will be more than happy to watch this visit to the 70's in the rear view mirror from here on until we hit the heights we should be flying at.
I hope I'm right too. 🤞🤞🤞👍

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Time for a 10% up day today. Then another 10% up for asx200 rebalance tomorrow at the close.
Great call Fb6666 ..... 'Time for a 10% up day today' :cool:👏🤙 hope you are correct for tomorrow also 🙏 GO BRN

• Love
Great call Fb6666 ..... 'Time for a 10% up day today' :cool:👏🤙 hope you are correct for tomorrow also 🙏 GO BRN
Thanks @BienSuerte, I thought it had to be a good recovery day today and it held up. Even when the market started selling off in the afternoon - we kept the 10% which is some great strength showing.

Now the futures are looking very rough but it is the asx200 rebalance day for us tomorrow, so the the day trading may be a bit rough from the general market fears but the closing auction should see some massive buying from the insto’s for the asx200 inclusion and hopefully keep us in the green.

Then keen to see if the institutional buying continues next week.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

Thanks @BienSuerte, I thought it had to be a good recovery day today and it held up. Even when the market started selling off in the afternoon - we kept the 10% which is some great strength showing.

Now the futures are looking very rough but it is the asx200 rebalance day for us tomorrow, so the the day trading may be a bit rough from the general market fears but the closing auction should see some massive buying from the insto’s for the asx200 inclusion and hopefully keep us in the green.

The Nasdaq shat itself overnight again, so will be an interesting day indeed

Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Agreed Fb ..... going to be an interesting day!! let's see how we go .... 🤞🤞

Reactions: 3 users

Labsy

Regular
I predict %1 green by close....
Now is the last chance to buy sub 85c...
Just a prediction. ;)

I predict %1 green by close....
Now is the last chance to buy sub 85c...
Just a prediction. ;)
Let’s hope hey...need to get away from these stupid prices!

Reactions: 2 users

Labsy

Regular
Here we go....

• Fire

Labsy

Regular
Let’s see if we can hit .92 at the close 😮😮😮

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Labsy

Regular
Yes......

Buyer side is increasing very well, it feels like we are getting set up for a decent move back up. Ideally back over $1 and beyond with new insto buying requiring to be in on Brainchip.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

Been finalising my SMSF, looking for some diversity, heard so much about BRN , so i thought i would do a bit of DYOR, i am mainly a mining dude, so learning about neuromorphic processors takes alot longer for my tradie brain to compute ..metaphorically speaking lol

Sounds very innovative, less energy requirements for a product we all use and love..........computer systems...........considering the insane power prices, cant be a bad thing............plenty of patents applied worlwide with the US showing the most interest in the product so far in its early development...........the SILICON VALLEY of the world................TICK

Still lots of DYOR to do, but impressed so far.

Thought i would pop a chart .

1656142961003.png

BRN has completed a full set of 5 waves, so MAIN WAVE 1 up is complete, then ABC correction has followed suit to creat MAIN WAVE 2 down, which typically finishes around the 50 / 61 fib, in this case 61 fib and a bit beyond, with the wick of the last weekly candle hitting 77.4.

RSI 14 looks primed for a run, but will only give it a question mark at this stage cause it needs to get above 50 to be bullish.

1656144105339.png

DAILY chart ...............blue bubble highlighting a BULL FLAG pattern, with the 5ema poking its neck up and the RSI 14 also displaying a bull flag position...............BULLISH.

A break of 96 resistance would be a great indication that the low is in and swing is taking place.........IMO

1656144249868.png

DOW chart............sub wave 4 down hit the 38 fib ( typical movement for sub wave 4 down ) last week and then a beautiful bullish engulfing candle followed this week, including 800 pts last night.

Has the DOW reached a bottom ?

Once it breaches the strong resistance zone to the upside, then i will feel more confident, however what i am confident about, is this Monday BRN will display more green shoots.

robin hood tree target.gif

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

The more DYOR i do on BRN , the more impressed i get, it appears there is ooooodles of markets in which Akida systems can do their magic and I didnt know that BRN is the worlds first neuromorphic IP producer.........tick.

Centres of engineering , USA, Australia, France and India............tick

15yrs of Architecture Al research.........tick

Here is a chart update.

1656490618951.png

In my last post , i mentioned that 96 resistance needed to break to confirm a swing, well if i bothered to check the hourly chart, then i would have realised it had no chance considering it was in the middle of an ABC correction....RSI 14 was rather high too, peaking at 70, which most hourly charts do in my experience,

Anyway, SP currently has hit the 61 fib ( 84 ) level, a common reversal for sub wave 2 down and there is also good support there too, support also at 82 and 78 fib ( 80.81 ) , so minimal downside, but i wouldnt want to see it get much lower than that other wise this little run could get bearish.

I am looking for that RSI 14 to get above 38 and the 5ema to flatten out, before i take an entry.

1656492126964.png

Of course, everything relies on the DOW behaving itself, 38 fib retraces for sub wave 4 down are common and also good reversal zones but could also drop lower to the height of wave 1 up or a tad lower, 61 fib ( 30517 ) , where good support lies, failure to hold there , well, as Mr T would say............more

mrt-prediction.gif

imo

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi All

The more DYOR i do on BRN , the more impressed i get, it appears there is ooooodles of markets in which Akida systems can do their magic and I didnt know that BRN is the worlds first neuromorphic IP producer.........tick.

Centres of engineering , USA, Australia, France and India............tick

15yrs of Architecture Al research.........tick

Here is a chart update.

View attachment 10421

In my last post , i mentioned that 96 resistance needed to break to confirm a swing, well if i bothered to check the hourly chart, then i would have realised it had no chance considering it was in the middle of an ABC correction....RSI 14 was rather high too, peaking at 70, which most hourly charts do in my experience,

Anyway, SP currently has hit the 61 fib ( 84 ) level, a common reversal for sub wave 2 down and there is also good support there too, support also at 82 and 78 fib ( 80.81 ) , so minimal downside, but i wouldnt want to see it get much lower than that other wise this little run could get bearish.

I am looking for that RSI 14 to get above 38 and the 5ema to flatten out, before i take an entry.

View attachment 10426

Of course, everything relies on the DOW behaving itself, 38 fib retraces for sub wave 4 down are common and also good reversal zones but could also drop lower to the height of wave 1 up or a tad lower, 61 fib ( 30517 ) , where good support lies, failure to hold there , well, as Mr T would say............more

View attachment 10429
imo

Can’t find to many positive posts out of you nearly 500, but then again I have been proven wrong when I decided to support my beloved west ham so many years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom