Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

D

Deleted member 118

Bloody disaster. 🤦‍♂️
Like I said previously I think it was a bad decision to release a podcast that was only going to have a negative effect on the sp after listening to it. No news it good news as they say and the company should have just said nothing like they normally do. So what people ask questions all the time isn’t that Tony’s job to answer them or have them answered at the agm. Not happy with management
the person or persons that agreed to it, but still happy with my investment and I think I might have found a few extra grand to top up.

Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

Like I said previously I think it was a bad decision to release a podcast that was only going to have a negative effect on the sp after listening to it. No news it good news as they say and the company should have just said nothing like they normally do. So what people ask questions all the time isn’t that Tony’s job to answer them or have them answered at the agm. Not happy with management
the person or persons that agreed to it, but still happy with my investment and I think I might have found a few extra grand to top up.

No come on BRN back that podcast up with something positive even $5million in the last quarter will do.

Rskiff

Regular
Like I said previously I think it was a bad decision to release a podcast that was only going to have a negative effect on the sp after listening to it. No news it good news as they say and the company should have just said nothing like they normally do. So what people ask questions all the time isn’t that Tony’s job to answer them or have them answered at the agm. No happy with management, but still happy with my investment and I think I might have found a few extra grand to top up.
People moan when there isn't any communication, now moan when there is. Sure I feel that the company has shot itself in the foot by putting out this podcast containing the situation re Mr Hemandez. Not a great look . Both parties haven't come out looking good. imo

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

You never know I could be lucky
6BBB8F5E-117E-4E90-82E7-44970CFD0A40.png

But at least it goes to show how manipulated our sp is. Unless it’s BrainChip trying to get some cheap shares for Manny.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
People moan when there isn't any communication, now moan when there is. Sure I feel that the company has shot itself in the foot by putting out this podcast containing the situation re Mr Hemandez. Not a great look . Both parties haven't come out looking good. imo
I don’t think we are moaning about the communication, in this case. We are moaning about the poor quality of the communication. Don’t come to an investment Q&A podcast to answer investor questions and then not answer with anything informative, and skirt around the answers you do give. It’s an insult to our intelligence and a waste of everyone’s time.

Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Never thought I'd see us in the 30c range again. ☹️

Funnily enough, I am seeing a few more holders are starting to open their eyes, slowly but surely.

Once we get the next LDA deal, watch some of the pumpers return from their woodworks for their dirty plays, ignoring the facts and spinning things better than Shane Warne.

D

Deleted member 118

Thank you brainchip for the state of our share price today, as I'm guessing it would never had been this bad if the podcast wasn’t put out and if no one else can see this, then maybe you need to take your blinkers off.

• Haha
  • Love

db1969oz

Regular
Hold on, isn’t this another chance to top up? Someone please lend me funds, I wanna be one of the top up guys! Not one of the a severe amount of my personal wealth has disappeared guys!

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hold on, isn’t this another chance to top up? Someone please lend me funds, I wanna be one of the top up guys! Not one of the a severe amount of my personal wealth has disappeared guys!
I was going to finish it with

Ps please put another podcast out so I can top up again

• Haha

Labsy

Regular
Don't throw any tomatoes at me but yes! I did top up....

• Love
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha

Foxdog

Regular
Seriously, how low can this possibly go before we see a trend reversal. FM this is starting to get pretty nasty. My question for all: does anyone think we'll see $2.34 again?

D

Deleted member 118

Seriously, how low can this possibly go before we see a trend reversal. FM this is starting to get pretty nasty. My question for all: does anyone think we'll see $2.34 again?
Maybe not $2.34 but probably $23.40

• Haha
  • Fire

Foxdog

Regular
Man, all will be forgiven if that's the case but right now I reckon a lot of holders taking a bath and it's hard to keep the faith. Personally I don't have the guts to buy any more even though it's now well below my average. Super pissed off ATM....just saying.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

Man, all will be forgiven if that's the case but right now I reckon a lot of holders taking a bath and it's hard to keep the faith. Personally I don't have the guts to buy any more even though it's now well below my average. Super pissed off ATM....just saying.
I’ll be topping up for sure if the 4C isn’t the greatest as I’m just about to put a sell order in on radiant(coin) after buying in at 0.09

Reactions: 2 users

gilti

Regular
its now 560 days since the 13/10/2021 when we closed at .385.
That is 18 bloody months with no appreciation in the SP.
Yes I know its a great chance to to up if you have spare cash (go rocket & Labsy)
but for longterm holders (20/4/2015 Aziania) it is now getting really really pissing off.

rant over

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

its now 560 days since the 13/10/2021 when we closed at .385.
That is 18 bloody months with no appreciation in the SP.
Yes I know its a great chance to to up if you have spare cash (go rocket & Labsy)
but for longterm holders (20/4/2015 Aziania) it is now getting really really pissing off.

rant over
Let’s hope the 4C recovers some of the damage done today

Cardpro

Regular
I am really sick of it tbh... already lost so much money as I kept averaging down...

If our product is truely that amazing and got excellent feedbacks from EAPs howcome almost none of them ended up signing the IP contracts? Was Akida 1000 not good enough? Did we need to make key improvements to get them to sign the deal? Wtf is happening? Are we going to say after 2 years that TENN is the thing that we look forward to and will be the one actually landing contracts? (Please dont repeat brain studio, ai accelerator fpga again...)

Cardpro

Regular
They didn't even answer the questions properly... I am afraid that they couldn't answer as they actually don't have an answer... perhaps they don't know whether the EAPs will actually end up signing a contract... they've been EAPs for forever... maybe they will always be EAPs...

The new MBOS news doesn't talk about Neuromorphic nor suggest they are using Brainchip...

Hopefully we see a huge increase in cash receipt in the quarterlies but based on past experiences I have low hope...

Foxdog

Regular
I am really sick of it tbh... already lost so much money as I kept averaging down...

If our product is truely that amazing and got excellent feedbacks from EAPs howcome almost none of them ended up signing the IP contracts? Was Akida 1000 not good enough? Did we need to make key improvements to get them to sign the deal? Wtf is happening? Are we going to say after 2 years that TENN is the thing that we look forward to and will be the one actually landing contracts? (Please dont repeat brain studio, ai accelerator fpga again...)
That's exactly what I think has happened - AKIDA 1000 didn't tick enough boxes for customers. Gen 2 was created to address this so by rights those same customers should be signing Gen 2 IP pretty quickly. I just can't get Merc out of my head. They've told the public that they were using AKIDA in the EQXX so no NDA's would be stopping them from announcing it in the latest car release. Unless they had early access to Gen 2 and that's under different NDA - possible?

I'd be ecstatic with 5 mil revenue in this 4C - how desperate is that 😳

Top Bottom