Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

Foxdog

Regular
First Production Mercedes With EQXX Tech Will Be A CLA-Sized EV
Arriving in 2024, the 185-inch long four-door sedan will allow Mercedes-Benz to compete with the Tesla Model 3, BMW i4 and Polestar 2.

Reactions: 1 users

Cardpro

Regular
First Production Mercedes With EQXX Tech Will Be A CLA-Sized EV
Arriving in 2024, the 185-inch long four-door sedan will allow Mercedes-Benz to compete with the Tesla Model 3, BMW i4 and Polestar 2.
Oww is that what they said?

I was kinda sad that the new MBOS news didnt suggest that they are using us / neuromorphic....

Foxdog

Regular
Oww is that what they said?

I was kinda sad that the new MBOS news didnt suggest that they are using us / neuromorphic....
Just googled it and cut and pasted the headline of the article 👌

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I am really sick of it tbh... already lost so much money as I kept averaging down...

If our product is truely that amazing and got excellent feedbacks from EAPs howcome almost none of them ended up signing the IP contracts? Was Akida 1000 not good enough? Did we need to make key improvements to get them to sign the deal? Wtf is happening? Are we going to say after 2 years that TENN is the thing that we look forward to and will be the one actually landing contracts? (Please dont repeat brain studio, ai accelerator fpga again...)
Can you tell me what the fundamental difference is between Akida 1000, 1500 and 2.0

Reactions: 2 users
That's exactly what I think has happened - AKIDA 1000 didn't tick enough boxes for customers. Gen 2 was created to address this so by rights those same customers should be signing Gen 2 IP pretty quickly. I just can't get Merc out of my head. They've told the public that they were using AKIDA in the EQXX so no NDA's would be stopping them from announcing it in the latest car release. Unless they had early access to Gen 2 and that's under different NDA - possible?

I'd be ecstatic with 5 mil revenue in this 4C - how desperate is that 😳
I think you’re both on the money. 100%.
People are saying the share price is going down, take advantage and accumulate but really, if few companies want to use the tech created then the company won’t succeed. I can’t bring myself to buy more cause it’s just so unclear how/ if the commercial industry are interested in utilising this tech, or not. Ok…win awards, but that’s not necessarily going to get companies to use it. That’s just tech boffins loving the tech not commercially viable links.
Also, sick of ppl bringing up the two IP licences sold and ppl making blanket statements that that will lead to big $$. Hopefully but not necessarily so.

Can I clarify, did MB say they are using our IP in the EQ concept car or did the actually say they are manufacturing the car with the IP in? Big. Difference.

• Fire

Cardpro

Regular

AusEire

Reactions: 5 users
Never have I been that scared days/ weeks before a quarterly or AGM.
I wouldn't be surprised if we break any resistance that's still left and hit 10ct or lower at some point.

Cardpro

Regular
No no in your words. I'll make it a little easier. You only need to tell us the difference between Akida 1000 and Akida 1500. There's one major difference.
?it may come with lstm and was printed in 22 nm nodes?

wilzy123

Founding Member
Can you tell me what the fundamental difference is between Akida 1000, 1500 and 2.0

LMAO 👏

AusEire

?it may come with lstm and was printed in 22 nm nodes?
From my reading. The major difference is that 1500 has no CPU and will consume even less power.

My take from this is why would you want to make it smaller and consume even less power? Are they looking to go into mobile technology such as cameras, mobile phones, watches etc etc etc

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Cardpro

Regular
From my reading. The major difference is that 1500 has no CPU and will consume even less power.

My take from this is why would you want to make it smaller and consume even less power? Are they looking to go into mobile technology such as cameras, mobile phones, watches etc etc etc
Hmm.. it was "proven" that it doesn't require ARM / CPU as it was able to be printed on foundries 22nm node...

NExt level of possible support is 36-37c then 30-31c..
Even if the FA improves there are so many people that will be relieved to sell in the rise..

I’m personally just waiting to see what happens at those levels. Once there is a decent shakeout, blow up, exhaustion, whatever you wan to call it around that 30c or lower level only then will most weak hands and stops be rinsed and price will be able to rise..

If it can’t hold above 30c over the next few months that will be a massive, massive red flag for any hopes of decent commercial royalty revenue coming by end of next year.. The market always prices good news in atleast 6 months in advance..

At the very least you want to see on a daily timeframe the 20EMA flattening and then moving up.. At the very least..

If you’re looking for an entry- Possible initial entries IMO are an UC and rally back up above those two key levels.. Then you can manage risk if they don’t hold

1682548078488.png

• Fire

db1969oz

Regular
No no in your words. I'll make it a little easier. You only need to tell us the difference between Akida 1000 and Akida 1500. There's one major difference.
I’m hoping the difference is that they sell more and produce decent revenue!

• Haha

Foxdog

Regular
4C tomorrow, I'm so excited 😊 or is scared, difficult to tell ATM 😂

• Haha

Labsy

Regular
Bottomed out at 0.385? Thoughts? I have an order in at 0.375... I dunno any more. Bought some at 38.5 yesterday and this morning

Reactions: 3 users

Foxdog

Regular
Bottomed out at 0.385? Thoughts? I have an order in at 0.375... I dunno any more. Bought some at 38.5 yesterday and this morning
Totally depends on the 4C result I reckon and how much traction the shorts will have afterwards.

Reactions: 2 users

Foxdog

Regular
I had a spare 50 bucks in the trading account - got some more at .38 😂 Every bit counts 👍

Kachoo

Regular
I had a spare 50 bucks in the trading account - got some more at .38 😂 Every bit counts 👍
That 50 bucks could be thousands in the future never know 🤷‍♂️ lol imo

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom